• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LJ11

Yeah, I played mine earlier.

Barn burner, basically won on a long pass that came open as I was getting hit. Pretty lucky.

CPU ran a fake punt on me, no lie. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:

Barn burner, basically won on a long pass that came open as I was getting hit. Pretty lucky.

:lol

CPU can be a tricky bastard in this game. Can't wait till someone plays an aggressive tempo CPU team (I've got Auburn coming up). No Huddle from the CPU :(

LJ11

Lonestar said:
:lol

CPU can be a tricky bastard in this game. Can't wait till someone plays an aggressive tempo CPU team (I've got Auburn coming up). No Huddle from the CPU :(

ASU was running aggressive no huddle Air Raid, they were getting on my nerves.

I brought a shit ton of pressure, and knocked the snot out of the QB, but the fucker had just enough time to unload a short pass.

BigAT

LJ11 said:

Has the CPU been reading the Madden thread? Can a computer have a sense of irony?

ucla gave me all i could handle until the 4th quarter, and they are pretty much a bum team. thankfully their d-line is awful and i was able to get back in it with my running game

Lonestar

BigAT said:
Has the CPU been reading the Madden thread? Can a computer have a sense of irony?

Oh man, why did I not notice this irony nugget. It was funny that the CPU would do it to begin with. :lol

DMczaf

I've played 2 games total and have had my option toss picked off in both games for a TD :lol Note to self, never run option again.

And now the game is glitching on me saying I'm not signed in, won't sign me in, and now freezed on a Disconnected popup

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I've played 2 games total and have had my option toss picked off in both games for a TD :lol Note to self, never run option again.

I won my first game against Nightz in the other dynasty doing that, picked off his option toss :lol

Somnia

DMczaf said:

And now the game is glitching on me saying I'm not signed in, won't sign me in, and now freezed on a Disconnected popup

DM I can play tomorrow night, but it'll be late. I work till 9 and then I'm seeing a movie at 10:10 (will be going straight to the theater as its a 45 min drive home). So anytime after 12am cst possibly depends how long the movie is. Saturday I'm free anytime after 1030pm CST and then free anytime Sunday.

Hopefully you can pull a late game on fri or saturday :D

awesome, game is giving me problems advancing. i get to step 4 of 5 after uploading everything and it keeps saying "dynasty servers not available, retry or try again later?"

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
Luke told me whoever beats lonestar gets that Halo Reach 360 bundle for free

After you blew the Birdman signed Reach deal, I vowed never again to offer up swag. You ruined it for everyone :(

Lonestar

If I go and lose to all the CPU teams, can I haz Swag? Or at least a random quote to appear on a podcast. I'm always good for random.

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
can anyone sign into the league?

Dude, I get that error message all the time it's totally random and I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it. I usually just play an offline game and by the time I'm done I can log back in.

It's almost midnight and I gotta be at some engineering summit for work tomorrow at 8am, so we'll have to reschedule for another night, FMT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I cant get into the online dynasty either. FMT screwed something up!

Oh well. looks like we'll have to restart!

Lonestar

CB3 said:
I cant get into the online dynasty either. FMT screwed something up!

Oh well. looks like we'll have to restart!

We'll get right on that, as soon as ANYONE can get to the OD page!

Azwethinkweiz said:
It's almost midnight and I gotta be at some engineering summit for work tomorrow at 8am, so we'll have to reschedule for another night, FMT.

we couldn't play tonight even if we wanted! thanks EA :(

p.s. looks like they did some OD updates. apparently in the offseason, it took a minimum of 20 minutes to advance each section. so, if you wanted to see who left you could, but then you'd have to wait at least 20 minutes to get to the next part of the offseason. apparently it took "3 hours" before you could really do anything in regards to redshirting/etc. so it is a good update!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we couldn't play tonight even if we wanted! thanks EA :(

p.s. looks like they did some OD updates. apparently in the offseason, it took a minimum of 20 minutes to advance each section. so, if you wanted to see who left you could, but then you'd have to wait at least 20 minutes to get to the next part of the offseason. apparently it took "3 hours" before you could really do anything in regards to redshirting/etc. so it is a good update!

Someone wrote the same thing at Operation Sports.

Where did you guy's find this info?

DMczaf

They updated the Online Dynasty without a patch?

But it's only possible to do that if its server based. If it's server based, they can update it on the fly!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced!

Yeah, saw the email. Just finished recruiting at work...

I only lost 40 minutes due to website errors!

BTW: There's a 4 star TE named Luke Smith in the game. Not sure what his rating is in the Ether Category, though.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Yeah, saw the email. Just finished recruiting at work...

I only lost 40 minutes due to website errors!

BTW: There's a 4 star TE named Luke Smith in the game. Not sure what his rating is in the Ether Category, though.

I'm actually trying to recruit him...lol.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
Just finished trashing them. :lol

What Are They? Knights or something?

Looking, The TE has Me, Clemson, ND, Ohio State, and Michigan on his radar. The TE has B- Speed, strength, and B run Blocking. Can't catch at all (D) but he'd sure fit in with my TE crew. That kind of speed and blocking, sounds like a good Pull Blocker. Got him visiting week 5 (Florida).

Got alot of people visiting for Florida.

Having only 8 seniors hurts, in a way. Unless I have 8 Juniors leave, I'm only going to have space for 8-10 players from this recruiting year.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
What Are They? Knights or something?

Looking, The TE has Me, Clemson, ND, Ohio State, and Michigan on his radar. The TE has B- Speed, strength, and B run Blocking. Can't catch at all (D) but he'd sure fit in with my TE crew. That kind of speed and blocking, sounds like a good Pull Blocker. Got him visiting week 5 (Florida).

Got alot of people visiting for Florida.

Having only 8 seniors hurts, in a way. Unless I have 8 Juniors leave, I'm only going to have space for 8-10 players from this recruiting year.

Planning on using him as an H-Back mostly, and hope Rudolph sticks around.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
While doing recruiting I noticed that a lot of these players look freakishly identical to one another. People talkin' about agents being pimps and shit, but damn, someone has been spreading a lot of damn seed in the prospect pool!!

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
While doing recruiting I noticed that a lot of these players look freakishly identical to one another. People talkin' about agents being pimps and shit, but damn, someone has been spreading a lot of damn seed in the prospect pool!!

whatchatalkinbout.jpg

What are you trying to say?

Top Bottom