• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

also AZ that was a great fake FG call. i should have known better because A) there was a 12 mile per hour wind you were kicking into, b) it was a 50 yard fg anyways, and c) you took like 25 seconds to decide on your play :lol

Haha yeah. I was too close to punt and there's no way I was making it with the head wind, so I just hoped for the best. I thought about just going for it but I figured the fake field goal might catch you off guard.

definitely caught me by surprise. at first i thought your guy fumbled the snap or something and then i saw what was happening and went fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i'll get you next time.... in clemson :(

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang i saw smokey online playing NCAA dynasty and said sweet LJ got in.... then i realized it is single player :(

I was able to log in this time! But Smokey is going out for the rest of the night.

This error message issue is really frustrating.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
I was able to log in this time! But Smokey is going out for the rest of the night.

This error message issue is really frustrating.

I understand your frustration. I've been havinohshit I fumbled again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh look. Smokey is the last game of the week again.

Told you guys we found our bob

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB is looking to be told to shut the fuck up, you know Smokey is going to react that way :lol

FMT picked the wrong guy to control the Coogs :p

CB3

We could have 4 players and it would still take as long since we have Bob Jr playing with us

CB3

B00004RJ73.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Smokey

yes i am bob jr motherfucker.. a title ill take on just to spite you and make you wait

LJ if you can play send me a msg on here or xbl..i'll be playing SP dynasty

LJ11

Smokey said:
LJ can you play now

And suck a dick CB

Yeah, I can play.

Edit: Yeah, I can't connect to the fucking servers. Directly connected, no router, and still can't log in.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
12 players and we still take as long as the 32 player Madden franchise to advance :lol

Late but: You have 0 Rucking right to speak a motherucking word, Mr. I-Got-The-Game-One-Week-Late!

LJ can you try to login in maybe an hour or so? i hate to sim it, especially since we already waited this long. plus a sim isn't really fair to either party.

LJ11 said:
Not using a router/firewall at all when trying to connect, bypassed it and went straight to the modem.

Think I mentioned yesterday that it may be something on my ISP's end that I have zero control over.

i was ready another thread there where a guy had a space in his username and EA told him that was the problem. so he changed his XBL name and says now he can connect without issue. not sure if that's true, but you don't have a space in your username anyways

alright, LJ is on and they're about to play! league to advance in an hour!

by the way, if anyone else has issues signing into EA's servers, here is the (possible?) solution:

This actually works.. I was directed on the phone by EA to do the following:
- 1st Sign out of XBox online.
- head to system settings and go to time and date.
- change it to 11-15-05.
- sign back in (you will notice once you sign back in the correct time is back)
- load up the game and giver a try

:lol

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright, LJ is on and they're about to play! league to advance in an hour!

by the way, if anyone else has issues signing into EA's servers, here is the (possible?) solution:

:lol

LJ11

We ended up having to sim the game because it disconnected near the start of the 3rd.

2-1, thank you EA.

Edit: Now I'm recruiting, error message, lost 40 minutes and can't talk to the prospect again. I fucking hate this game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think the game feels the same about you LJ.

Hopefully Madden doesn't cause anyone any problems *knocks on wood*

LJ were you recruiting in-game or on the website? i know people have said they have problems on the website with it

let me know when you want to play. fingers crossed that we get through the game!

Somnia

Luke let me know if you can play tonight. I'm free for the most part (8-9 I'm busy). I work tomorrow, but should be able to play late if needed (I'm CST time zone). I went into mobile mode on AIM so just shoot me a message with the time if you can play.

If you can't tonight it'll have to be late Tuesday because tomorrow is a 2pm-1am work day due to Starcraft 2 midnight launch.

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
LJ were you recruiting in-game or on the website? i know people have said they have problems on the website with it

let me know when you want to play. fingers crossed that we get through the game!

Free to play now.

LukeSmith

Somnia said:
Luke let me know if you can play tonight. I'm free for the most part (8-9 I'm busy). I work tomorrow, but should be able to play late if needed (I'm CST time zone). I went into mobile mode on AIM so just shoot me a message with the time if you can play.

If you can't tonight it'll have to be late Tuesday because tomorrow is a 2pm-1am work day due to Starcraft 2 midnight launch.

I can play tomorrow night for sure, possibly tonight late, but seems unlikely overall. If I can play later, I'll get on IM and ping you

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Fuck these servers!! I had 5 passing TDs before the 4th quarter!!

Time to break a controller.

Top Bottom