• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

ugh another tough loss. gg LJ. nothing i could do about those screens. i would call contain, zone, man, whatever my guys would not bother. i think like 10 of the 16 completions i gave up were screens.... i have to find out a way to stop that.

other than the screens my D played great. i blew a long td coverage but aside from a late TD run of about 30 yards i didn't give up much on the ground. on offense i did ok but couldn't get into too much running when i got down in the 2nd half. god luck's release is SO SLOW sometimes. i had guys open and he has to do this fucking gigantic windup -_-

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
God I hate that overrated piece of shit quarterback. Next season, DCX! We play in Clemson and that fucker will be long gone.
:lol :lol Overrated in what sense? Speed? THe dude can't throw for shit, he had multiple WRs open and just over throw them or can't put any touch on the ball. My backup comes in, with a laser sharp pass 37 yards :/

The only thing Pryor has for him is the threat. The fact that the chance of him breaking one has to make Ds play some sort of contain or spy..that's all he does.

BTW my all american CB just died :/ Great :( Good game bro, i had flashbacks of my last game..i need to close games out.

DCX

DCX said:
:lol :lol Overrated in what sense? Speed? THe dude can't throw for shit, he had multiple WRs open and just over throw them or can't put any touch on the ball. My backup comes in, with a laser sharp pass 37 yards :/

The only thing Pryor has for him is the threat. The fact that the chance of him breaking one has to make Ds play some sort of contain or spy..that's all he does.

BTW my all american CB just died :/ Great :( Good game bro, i had flashbacks of my last game..i need to close games out.

DCX

Yeah, it was the speed. Everytime I saw you do a rollout I'd be like "welp, there's about 20-30 yards." I even spread the line and it didn't matter.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah, it was the speed. Everytime I saw you do a rollout I'd be like "welp, there's about 20-30 yards." I even spread the line and it didn't matter.
You contained him good in the first half, i think the 3 wide sets and passing the ball alot made you soften up, i took advantage of that and took off when needed :D

DCX

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ugh another tough loss. gg LJ. nothing i could do about those screens. i would call contain, zone, man, whatever my guys would not bother. i think like 10 of the 16 completions i gave up were screens.... i have to find out a way to stop that.

other than the screens my D played great. i blew a long td coverage but aside from a late TD run of about 30 yards i didn't give up much on the ground. on offense i did ok but couldn't get into too much running when i got down in the 2nd half. god luck's release is SO SLOW sometimes. i had guys open and he has to do this fucking gigantic windup -_-

Good game, definitely screened you up when you went to more of a 3 man line, ran some draws as well. Just tried to get you to defend the 4 wide with only a 3 man line and it kind of worked.

Got lucky with two plays, perfect calls against the defence you were in. Quick pass to the flats after your LB was picked off on the double drags, and the other on the WR switch to the slot receiver were your DB trailed and Walker toasted the rest of the D. Both those plays are man coverage killers.

Thought you were in on that goal line stand, after he twisted and kind of fell in. I'll take what I can get.

LJ11 said:
Good game, definitely screened you up when you went to more of a 3 man line, ran some draws as well. Just tried to get you to defend the 4 wide with only a 3 man line and it can of worked.

Got lucky with two plays, perfect calls against the defence you were in. Quick pass to the flats after your LB was picked off on the double drags, and the other on the WR switch to the slot receiver were your DB trailed and Walker toasted the rest of the D. Both those plays are man coverage killers.

Thought you were in on that goal line stand, after he twisted and kind of fell in. I'll take what I can get.

yeah i thought i was in too. this game usually gives the runner the benefit of the doubt, unlike madden where it's always short. but that's what i get for going conservative :(

LJ11

That was a damn fine game though.

Outside of the ints we both threw, pretty crisp offenses after we settled in. Enjoyed that long TD pass, because I hot routed the outside WR to specifically get you to sit underneath. Extremely satisfying, tried to run a similar concept with the TE but you got back in time and my TE dropped it.

Both of us had two big drops as well. You had one on 3rd and long, and Floyd dropped the long bomb.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol dm quits on the CPU again. i saw he was down 21-0 :lol

i know your secret!

I guess you missed the part where I went up 28-24! Then had a late 3rd quarter TD to go up 35-24. Fucking Arizona State gets so many damn fumble recoveries against me.

I finally end up winning 42-35 anyway, fuck you Arizona State!

I had 5 passing TDs again, but this time I had 4 INTs with them :( Heisman dream.....dead.

LJ11 said:
That was a damn fine game though.

Outside of the ints we both threw, pretty crisp offenses after we settled in. Enjoyed that long TD pass, because I hot routed the outside WR to specifically get you to sit underneath. Extremely satisfying, tried to run a similar concept with the TE but you got back in time and my TE dropped it.

Both of us had two big drops as well. You had one on 3rd and long, and Floyd dropped the long bomb.

yeah it was really fun. thought it was going to be a 6-3 type game after the 1st quarter. and wow your LB getting back and knocking down that TD was huge before the half since i threw a pick the next play. i thought that was a gimme TD for sure :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol dm quits on the CPU again. i saw he was down 21-0 :lol

i know your secret!

:lol

DMczaf

Wait, FMT is Stanford? I thought he was Cal! I've been scheduling all my visits for Stanford! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Ramirez

Geez, thought I was going to lose to the cpu there for a second, Wake's RB was just abusing my defense, pretty much like every other RB in the game. :lol :(

I have to recruit new DL, I checked the ratings on my starters and none of them are over 85, two starters are 79 OVR. :|

Luke/Somnia and Smokey/cpu is all that's left this week, awesome.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Man, the CPU really pulled out some amazing rubber band AI against me with BC. I seriously thought I was going to lose. I was up 17-0 and then the shenanigans began. Mysterious fumbles and a tipped ball INT just cropped up everywhere and then the offense seemed to become indestructible. My DE literally bounced off of the QB allowing the QB to launch a bomb downfield into double coverage for a perfect pass and long copmpletion. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Man, the CPU really pulled out some amazing rubber band AI against me with BC. I seriously thought I was going to lose. I was up 17-0 and then the shenanigans began. Mysterious fumbles and a tipped ball INT just cropped up everywhere and then the offense seemed to become indestructible. My DE literally bounced off of the QB allowing the QB to launch a bomb downfield into double coverage for a perfect pass and long copmpletion. :lol

Yeah, CPU AI was a pain for me. Screw Ryan Mallet, and Screw their RB. Dude has like 70 Trucking, but was just running up the middle, flinging defenders off him with that shoulder toss animation.

Ramirez

Is there a fumble slider? There was about 4-5 in my cpu game, they weren't even big hits either, which is the case with most fumbles in this game.

DMczaf

Ramirez said:
Is there a fumble slider? There was about 4-5 in my cpu game, they weren't even big hits either, which is the case with most fumbles in this game.

Fuck the CPU. I fumble against it at least 2-3 times a game, yet when I use the strip button against them they usually do the broken tackle animation. Sometimes their RB will break 3-4 tackles on 1 play because of the strip button :|

Cheap ass motherfuckers.

Ramirez

DMczaf said:
Fuck the CPU. I fumble against it at least 2-3 times a game, yet when I use the strip button against them they usually do the broken tackle animation. Sometimes their RB will break 3-4 tackles on 1 play because of the strip button :|

Cheap ass motherfuckers.

Didn't Lonestar say he fumbled 5 times against Luke, and me and him scrimmed one night and I fumbled practically every time I touched the ball. :(

Lonestar

Ramirez said:

Didn't Lonestar say he fumbled 5 times against Luke, and me and him scrimmed one night and I fumbled practically every time I touched the ball. :(

I Think I actually fumbled 6 times. I managed to get back one of the fumbles. Ingram had 3 fumbles, McElroy had 2, and Dial the TE fumbled a 3rd down conversion.

Luke fumbled 3 or 4 times. Recovering all of them. Hence the "seems like every bounce had to go my way in order to squeeze that win out"

Because it was literally the bounce of the football.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
sonicwaiting.gif

Somnia

I'd Luke can't play tomorrow he can play the CPU. He's had a more open avail than me thr last few days. I'm ok with doing that if we have to.

LukeSmith

Somnia said:
I'd Luke can't play tomorrow he can play the CPU. He's had a more open avail than me thr last few days. I'm ok with doing that if we have to.

I'll try and get home around 530 Pacific today. I'll post in the thread closer to then

Somnia

LukeSmith said:
I'll try and get home around 530 Pacific today. I'll post in the thread closer to then
Luke go ahead and play the CPU when you get home. FMT boot me if needed for him to play the CPU (just reinvite me please!). The store manager I'm trainings wife went in labor so I'm pulling a 8am-10pm shift today now. Sorry for the bob/smokey job guys =/

LukeSmith

Somnia said:
Luke go ahead and play the CPU when you get home. FMT boot me if needed for him to play the CPU (just reinvite me please!). The store manager I'm trainings wife went in labor so I'm pulling a 8am-10pm shift today now. Sorry for the bob/smokey job guys =/

So be it, friend :(

LukeSmith

Somniaaaaa if you're out there, and can set yourself to autopilot from the website I could theoretically play in 29 minutes if I run home at lunch

Lonestar

So, did this happen? I'd like to prepare and dominate Florida, with my 800 recruits watching it happen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i thought you could assign multiple commissioners to NCAA no?

Not that it matters cause Bob is still holding us up against the CPU

week will advance in an hour (when luke is done)

and going forward, if you are the last game to play, and it's against the cpu.... that shits getting advanced unless there's just some weird situation.

PLAY YOUR CPU GAMES! CPU IS AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME, DAY OR NIGHT!

Top Bottom