• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
33etn5d.gif

damn, the CPU is out for blood against all of us now :(

i'm headed on to advance. apologies to smokey (if his game isn't done) but come on dude you've had since sunday to play against the CPU. you could have supersimmed some of the defensive plays if you were truly that strapped for time!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
goldlion054 said:
Jacory is what you meant to say

Something like that.

Sorry, don't know 100% of every team.

I played total ball keep away from Florida. 28 minutes to 9 minutes Time of Possesion :lol

I almost would say you might want to lower the CPU running ability some. Back to back games, the minute running back turns into Christian Okoye. Emmanuel Moody pulled off like 6 moves while in the middle of the "scrum".

Somnia

Man sorry Luke =( now I feel bad. CPU showing me up too (granted all my games but FMT were close and dm got lucky ,|,,)...you'll get revenge in madden I'm sure :lol

wow i got fucking robbed :lol

1. 6 drops (probably more by my count)
2. my guys would not lineup properly giving DM free reign to some madden '10 style flats passing
3. my guys would not defend the screen, giving DM free reign to call it whenever he needed a big play
4. fucking 2 dropped picks that would've been TD's, including one with under 2 minutes left and i was down 5

i guess that's what i get for playing on the road..... again -_-

although i did strip DM inside the 5 for a TD return!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow i got fucking robbed :lol

1. 6 drops (probably more by my count)
2. my guys would not lineup properly giving DM free reign to some madden '10 style flats passing
3. my guys would not defend the screen, giving DM free reign to call it whenever he needed a big play
4. fucking 2 dropped picks that would've been TD's, including one with under 2 minutes left and i was down 5

i guess that's what i get for playing on the road..... again -_-

although i did strip DM inside the 5 for a TD return!

None of this matters until you lose 5 fumbles, in a 6 to 3 game.

DCX

DCX
You know that glitch that was posted in the demo not to long ago...yeah it happened to me with Pryor. PA pass he holds the ball out runs for 35 fucking yards.....i go from in Illi 42 to my own 30 ish..then i get sacked again, inside my 15. 2 plays :/

DCX

Striker

DCX said:
You know that glitch that was posted in the demo not to long ago...yeah it happened to me with Pryor. PA pass he holds the ball out runs for 35 fucking yards.....i go from in Illi 42 to my own 30 ish..then i get sacked again, inside my 15. 2 plays :/

DCX
I try avoiding those kinds of plays. I had thought this would've been fixed by now, but ya know..

Had to drop in and say I've still been experiencing this as well.

CB3

I just noticed Allen Bradford is like the 3 or 4th leading rusher in the NCAA. He is slow as shit but i just keep pounding the rock Gruden style!

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
We should look at RB Ability for the CPU as well as disabling any "homefield advantage" junk

Yeah, brought up CPU RB ability. It's been wowing me the last 2 games. I wonder if the Homefield advantage is leading to all these fumbles

I'd say DCX has a decent shot. He's got to get past Luke and VT (if Denogg is still playing then) at the end of the season.

i will downgrade CPU running when this week is done. i don't really want to take away HFA effects before this season is over because now some people have benefited from it and others who WOULD benefit later in the season wont.

but if everyone wants it gone i dont care either way! playing at stanford is no HFA for me. my crowd is whisper quiet :(

Ramirez

Yea, RBs are out of control, as are fumbles, as I've said a billion times. I think there were 5 in the game I just played, I probably wouldn't have won the game, but they fumbled like 2-3 times in a row. :lol

Az/Som and Denogg's cpu game are all that remain this week.

i will tone down the CPU RB ability. there is no "fumble" slider, but i wonder if upgrading the human RB ability would fix it? i haven't noticed an issue. i fumbled twice in the last game but that's just the way it goes.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Ramirez said:
Yea, RBs are out of control, as are fumbles, as I've said a billion times. I think there were 5 in the game I just played, I probably wouldn't have won the game, but they fumbled like 2-3 times in a row. :lol

Az/Som and Denogg's cpu game are all that remain this week.
I will get my game in this evening. I got caught up in Starcraft 2 last night.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
starcaft huh. i didnt know it was the year 2000 again

Y2Bob infected them all.

DenogginizerOS

CB3 said:
starcaft huh. i didnt know it was the year 2000 again
The presentation of SC2 alone makes your assumption that it is more of the same look dumb.
Matrix said:
Y2Bob infected them all.
Technically, since I was playing SC2 with him last night, you could say my not playing my oh-so-interesting game against NC State was a result of being Bobbed! :lol

CB3

I played the beta. it is more of the same. Blizzard should have put Diablo 3 first

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DenogginizerOS said:
The presentation of SC2 alone makes your assumption that it is more of the same look dumb.

Technically, since I was playing SC2 with him last night, you could say my not playing my oh-so-interesting game against NC State was a result of being Bobbed! :lol

:lol

Lonestar

Matrix said:

It's not very funny.

He's a guy who has quit on all of GAF Football, yet continue to plague us with his StarWhoring ways. And has the audacity to pin this on Saint Bob, The Evangelistic Angela Lansbury Fan.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
It's not very funny.

He's a guy who has quit on all of GAF Football, yet continue to plague us with his StarWhoring ways. And has the audacity to pin this on Saint Bob, The Evangelistic Angela Lansbury Fan.

I have cleared things up with FMT and have re-established my commitment to GAF-Football. Call it what you want, but I am not the only one who struggled getting back to football after the unusually long Madden 10 season.

Haha, I was going to mention the same thing. Madden has changed about as much as Starcraft has in the past 10 years and yet he's bought it every year.:lol

LukeSmith

I won't be back till Friday night at midnight - traveling for work. I'll play MSU (game after the advance) Saturday morning.

Next week, I'd like to play some SC2 with ya'all, but I am like the Pheenix of StarCraft

DenogginizerOS said:

I have cleared things up with FMT and have re-established my commitment to GAF-Football. Call it what you want, but I am not the only one who struggled getting back to football after the unusually long Madden 10 season.

MaddenGAF Refractory period!

Matrix

Lonestar said:
It's not very funny.

LukeSmith said:
I won't be back till Friday night at midnight - traveling for work. I'll play MSU (game after the advance) Saturday morning.

Next week, I'd like to play some SC2 with ya'all, but I am like the Pheenix of StarCraft

I'm guessing Pheenix sucks.

CB3

LukeSmith said:

By pheenix of starcraft do you mean you suck at it, or you waiting for the wii version. Just checking

Mrbob

I am a saint! Breesus <3

Buy Starcraft 2 Matrix!

I enjoy reading CB bitter tears about not getting Diablo 3. It is coming, but now it is Starcraft's time to shine! Besides, you Diabo-ers received two Diablo games and two Diablo expansions between the release of Brood War and Starcraft 2...you can wait!

Lonestar

CB3 said:
By pheenix of starcraft do you mean you suck at it, or you waiting for the wii version. Just checking

So, any chance the league advances tonight? I'd like to see how I did with recruits. I had 14 recruits visiting, and I'd like to at least get 3-5 of them. I feel like I'm in good position to grab this 4 star Scrambler QB. Average Arm, but some speed. Hello Formation Subs!

I'm doubtful I (or anyone else) can make on dent on Luke Smith the TE. UCF is leading with 92% of "whatever that % means", and I'm back at 65% (Az at 62%).

Lkr

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but is tackling broken in this game? I only play on pro since I am a casual sports gamer, and defense used to be my favorite part of football games. But not anymore, because it seems like the CPU breaks everything. If I do a tackle with 'X', my guy dives and tackles the dirt instead of the player. If I use the hit stick, my guy flat out misses. What should I do?!

Top Bottom