• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

i told lukems i wouldn't advance until he was done (tomorrow).

so it will advance tomorrow! smokey if you don't show some signs of life then it's CPU play for denogg!

Ramirez

Somnia said:
In free tonight and tomorrow night from 7pm cst till 12am cst. Just let me know.

Sorry, we just got home like an hour ago, we'll definitely get it in tomorrow (today, lolz).

Don't advance it until me and Som play, it will probably be kind of late EST time, like 10 or 11 for me.

Somnia

Ramirez said:
Sorry, we just got home like an hour ago, we'll definitely get it in tomorrow (today, lolz).

Don't advance it until me and Som play, it will probably be kind of late EST time, like 10 or 11 for me.

1130pm est work for you? I totally fucked up today...swore I worked an early shift, but er no I work till 930pm cst :lol I'll be home no later than 1030cst (1130est) though. Just let me know.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
Smokey, I should be around this afternoon around 3EST until 5ish. I will then be available after 930EST this evening.

I'll be around in the afternoon at that time and we can play.

Ramirez

Somnia said:
1130pm est work for you? I totally fucked up today...swore I worked an early shift, but er no I work till 930pm cst :lol I'll be home no later than 1030cst (1130est) though. Just let me know.

Yea, that should be fine.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
When I said I am available today between 3-5, I didn't mean I can start at 5. I have been waiting for over an hour. I need to go to dinner in about a half hour so I guess we will have to try tonight.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
When I said I am available today between 3-5, I didn't mean I can start at 5. I have been waiting for over an hour. I need to go to dinner in about a half hour so I guess we will have to try tonight.

Guess so. I just got back from lunch with a client that went over by a hour or so. Sorry I couldn't just tell them I have to bail to play a NCAA game.

DenogginizerOS

Smokey said:
Guess so. I just got back from lunch with a client that went over by a hour or so. Sorry I couldn't just tell them I have to bail to play a NCAA game.
I wasn't asking you to do that. I, and others in this league also have jobs that require us to schedule our games. If your job is interfering with your ability to keep commitments in this league, then I suggest you reconsider your commitment to playing. But don't tell me you are available, stand me up, and then come in here and try to make it sound like you are the only one who has to balance a job with these leagues. I just spent an hour of my free time waiting for you. Try better next time to make an apology sincere.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
I wasn't asking you to do that. I, and others in this league also have jobs that require us to schedule our games. If your job is interfering with your ability to keep commitments in this league, then I suggest you reconsider your commitment to playing. But don't tell me you are available, stand me up, and then come in here and try to make it sound like you are the only one who has to balance a job with these leagues. I just spent an hour of my free time waiting for you. Try better next time to make an apology sincere.

:lol :lol :lol

YOU trying to tell me about commitment to playing.

This wasn't a date I didn't "stand you up". I said I should be available. Our lunch went over longer than expected. Shit happens..it's life. My job is more important than some NCAA date with you. I did not intentionally sit there and say "Geez fuck Denogg I'll make his ass wait lolz".

You're not the first person nor will you be the last that waited on somebody and shit happened. It's happened to me and it's happened to everybody else as well. It is what it is...it's not shit that happens on a regular basis.

Regardless it's done and over so if you want to play later then that is fine.

DenogginizerOS

Smokey said:
:lol :lol :lol

YOU trying to tell me about commitment to playing.

This wasn't a date I didn't "stand you up". I said I should be available. Our lunch went over longer than expected. Shit happens..it's life. My job is more important than some NCAA date with you. I did not intentionally sit there and say "Geez fuck Denogg I'll make his ass wait lolz".

You're not the first person nor will you be the last that waited on somebody and shit happened. It's happened to me and it's happened to everybody else as well. It is what it is...it's not shit that happens on a regular basis.

Regardless it's done and over so if you want to play later then that is fine.
I have kept my commitment. Last I checked, not one moment of time has been held up because of me wavering. In fact, I said that keeping my commitment was the right thing to do because fmt couldn't find someone to replace me. My indecision about thus league is irrelevant to this discussion. What is relevant is that for nearly 2 days I and fmt have looked for a response from you. When you said you could play today, I made plans to be here and altered my schedule. Since you have posted so sparingly and remarked in other posts that your life is busy, I assumed that when you said you were free today, you meant it. You are considerate to your clients. Great. But is it that hard to excuse yourself for 5 minutes and use a cell phone to post in here that you can't make it? You assume that the plans we make in here are casual, but for some of us, we have to schedule these games tightly. Again, you just wasted over an hour of my time. Strike two on sounding like you cared about wasting MY time.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
I have kept my commitment. Last I checked, not one moment of time has been held up because of me wavering. In fact, I said that keeping my commitment was the right thing to do because fmt couldn't find someone to replace me. My indecision about thus league is irrelevant to this discussion. What is relevant is that for nearly 2 days I and fmt have looked for a response from you. When you said you could play today, I made plans to be here and altered my schedule. Since you have posted so sparingly and remarked in other posts that your life is busy, I assumed that when you said you were free today, you meant it. You are considerate to your clients. Great. But is it that hard to excuse yourself for 5 minutes and use a cell phone to post in here that you can't make it? You assume that the plans we make in here are casual, but for some of us, we have to schedule these games tightly. Again, you just wasted over an hour of my time. Strike two on sounding like you cared about wasting MY time.

I apologize Denog, please don't give me that 3rd strike.

Let's hug it out

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
Wtf is happening to us!!!!!!!7*!¡
365 day football/online gaming cycle. Get used to it. It's blood thirst, it's mayhem and it aimed to turn all of us to be jerks. Well, some of us are already there <3

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I gotta side with denog on this one. And me and him have had past differences so its not like I'm just playing favorites here. If you cant make it cool but in the world of smart phones it takes two seconds to post that something came up. Heck whenever I'm really strapped for time I just check my aim list and send them an IM asking to post for me

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
I gotta side with denog on this one. And me and him have had past differences so its not like I'm just playing favorites here. If you cant make it cool but in the world of smart phones it takes two seconds to post that something came up. Heck whenever I'm really strapped for time I just check my aim list and send them an IM asking to post for me
Indeed, plus i think 60-70% of our owners have smartphones now..it's nothing to log into GAF or AIm or text our fellow members.

DCX

well it sucks that smokey couldn't make it but i don't think he purposely didn't make it. i guess he could have feasibly "excused" himself to the restroom from his client and posted here or AIM'ed but we don't know the circumstances overall.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fmt is like the girl who has sex with you the first night and tries to say she isn't easy the next day. You can't believe anything that fmt says

DenogginizerOS

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well it sucks that smokey couldn't make it but i don't think he purposely didn't make it. i guess he could have feasibly "excused" himself to the restroom from his client and posted here or AIM'ed but we don't know the circumstances overall.
I don't think he purposefully blew me off. I just don't like having my time wasted and I have certainly tried to get this game scheduled the last two days with only a modicum of feedback from Smokey. Alas, I will be around at 930 so he and I can get it done, we can move on, and get back to SC2.

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
I don't think he purposefully blew me off. I just don't like having my time wasted and I have certainly tried to get this game scheduled the last two days with only a monicum of feedback from Smokey. Alas, I will be around at 930 so he and I can get it done, we can move on, and get back to SC2.
2008856494.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I AM ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN FOR 5 HOURS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON XBL WHEN READY

KTHNX
bwahahaha Do you have your Evo tethered to your Xbox? If not, this is indeed a lie.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
bwahahaha Do you have your Evo tethered to your Xbox? If not, this is indeed a lie.

DCX

I have been online since I came here and responded to Denog. Been playing Dynasty mode so suck it.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I have been online since I came here and responded to Denog. Been playing Dynasty mode so suck it.
Man, these oil companies really make people cranky don't they...

DCX

DenogginizerOS

Smokey said:
I AM ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN FOR 5 HOURS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON XBL WHEN READY

KTHNX
Sure thing, young man. 930, like I said. Perhaps you should write that down in the notebook you use to keep track of your "clients".

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
Sure thing, young man. 930, like I said. Perhaps you should write that down in the notebook you use to keep track of your "clients".

No, you don't help make me money.

But nice try 4/10

DCX: No I haven't. I've been checking all day to see if they release it early. It's hitting for sure next week though.

DCX

DCX
Smokey should have never wanted to steal his jets from behind his back...payback is gonna be a bitch!! Game of the year @ 9:30pm est!!

Team Ether matchup between old and new! BE THERE!!!!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
No, you don't help make me money.

But nice try 4/10

DCX: No I haven't. I've been checking all day to see if they release it early. It's hitting for sure next week though.
It was leaked for a minute...F5ing Yao injury updates might have made you miss out though

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
It was leaked for a minute...F5ing Yao injury updates might have made you miss out though

DCX

I was probably F5ing just as much as you were when you heard that your second prized free agent pickup was Raymond Felton.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I was probably F5ing just as much as you were when you heard that your second prized free agent pickup was Raymond Felton.
Why would i F5 that? He was in the bag...Yao although, is unknown including his lung capacity.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
Why would i F5 that? He was in the bag...Yao although, is unknown including his lung capacity.

DCX

If that was an ether attempt you as a Knicks fan have no room. You've been ethered the past decade or so by your own players and management.

If my team had tanked the past 2-3 years for this free agent summer and I heard that our second player was Raymond Felton I'd be F5ing all day in disbelief trying to convince myself that it cannot be true.

Then again..it is the Knicks.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
If that was an ether attempt you as a Knicks fan have no room. You've been ethered the past decade or so by your own players and management.

If my team had tanked the past 2-3 years for this free agent summer and I heard that our second player was Raymond Felton I'd be F5ing all day in disbelief trying to convince myself that it cannot be true.

Then again..it is the Knicks.
I'm so numb at the troll and ether attempts. I'm a Knick fan :D

DCX

Smokey

CB3 said:
Denog is out for blood. Up a quick 14-0 on Smokey

It's not very hard UH has the worst defense in videogame history.

If you have a 70+ running back you can probably rush for 300+ yards.

Top Bottom