• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
smokey is done!

az is the last game!

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.widec.jpg

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm at brunch right now. I'll play as soon as I get home.

Love that Az is at brunch, presumably with Mrs. (or Mr.?) Az and the little Az's and he's checking GAF on his phone to let us know what's up.:lol

LukeSmith said:
Love that Az is at brunch, presumably with Mrs. (or Mr.?) Az and the little Az's and he's checking GAF on his phone to let us know what's up.:lol

Haha, it's just me and my gf. I didn't want to pull a smokey so I posted to let you guys know what's up.

Somnia

CB3 said:
Thats the old Heat Bench

New Heat Bench:
Empty+Chairs.jpg

:lol That's great.

So I am afraid of the CPU this week...last week was against Duke so that was simple, but based off what you guys are saying...ugh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wouldnt say the CPU is hard. I shut down Washington and Locker. They just have a tendency to do frustrating shit. As long as you stay focused they fall easily

When i say frustrating shit, i mean there is alot of the RB catching a ball in the flats on 3rd down and breaking like 3 tackles and falling an inch past the 1st down marker. That was happening alot with me against Cal last night. And i already mentoned the Shane Vereen Kratos double Jump

Somnia

CB3 said:
I wouldnt say the CPU is hard. I shut down Washington and Locker. They just have a tendency to do frustrating shit. As long as you stay focused they fall easily

When i say frustrating shit, i mean there is alot of the RB catching a ball in the flats on 3rd down and breaking like 3 tackles and falling an inch past the 1st down marker. That was happening alot with me against Cal last night. And i already mentoned the Shane Vereen Kratos double Jump

Ya that shit happened to me quite a bit in the first half against Duke and then things went my way the rest of the game, but it's Duke =P

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ugh, another rivalry game. 2-3 Tennessee, and it's raining.

Also, Luke smith the TE has stupidly decided to waste his time at UCF.

Lonestar

Well, same thing as before. My stable of running plays I like, were useless. But I found out, the CPU doesn't like behind the back draw plays. So I ran the piss out of them.

And lose Richardson for 4 weeks on a PA pass.

I like that I went 1-4 on field goals, missing 2 inside of 30 yards.

I like that because Kirkpatrick doesn't have alot of tackles, his 5 interceptions don't place on the leaderboards.

I hate Tennessee.

DCX

DCX
Had a terrible game against purdue. NBA jam ai was in full effect. Pryor has worked himself back into heisman contention ot of need as the cpu run d has contained my rb two weeks straight.

DCX

Lonestar

I won via an exploit and I lost my best rb for a month.

And I couldn't get Luke Smith to go to my school :(

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Did either of you lose or are you guys just whimpering?
No brohem, if you want a share of the Big Ten, you needs to beat me..i refuse to lose to the CPU, did it once, never again.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
No brohem, if you want a share of the Big Ten, you needs to beat me..i refuse to lose to the CPU, did it once, never again.

DCX

Can't beat you, team is too elite and we're at Ohio State this year and then next year Homefield advantage is off, so no wins for me!

looks like CPU/Human Pass defense needs a boost.... lots of 300, 400, even 500 yard games! :lol

what do you guys think? scores are getting inflated but then again this IS college

btw i'm on vacation all of next week so i am setting myself for auto pilot and putting DM as commish.

DM the league advances no later than wednesday for this current week, then no later then saturday for the following week.

i would like to play my games, but as a gesture of friendship you can advance if i am the last person waiting to be done :(

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like CPU/Human Pass defense needs a boost.... lots of 300, 400, even 500 yard games! :lol

what do you guys think? scores are getting inflated but then again this IS college

Eh, it's college. The CPU is already tough enough. Plus for every inflated score there's a 6-3 win over Alabama, anyway

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's true. maybe it just comes and goes..... but i've just seen a lot of 50-ish scores of late is all!

What are you doing here old man? I'm the commish now. You don't have any say!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's true. maybe it just comes and goes..... but i've just seen a lot of 50-ish scores of late is all!

My game was against Duke make sure to take that out of the equation. Playing Duke is like playing a bunch of 8 year olds in football.

DMczaf said:
What are you doing here old man? I'm the commish now. You don't have any say!

oh are you!? i haven't set you as commish yet!

now as punishment (ala full metal jacket) everyone else suffers and we don't advance until i get back next saturday!

Lonestar

Only time I've come close to 50, is on USC. Man, those Sanctions have really hurt the Trogans.

Wait, we're turning off home field advantage next season? Why is that happening? At the very least we should wait 2 seasons so the rest of us can get it for our 1 and 1's.

Somnia

Ramirez said:
I really don't think HFA means much, Miami couldn't do anything the other night at home when me and Somnia played.

It felt like you had homefield advantage to be honest. Fucking Miami fans :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
LJ, when do you want to gang bang me?

Thank god this is a football video game thread.

Ramirez

Azwethinkweiz said:
That's because Miami doesn't have any fans. You follow FSU and you don't know that?

:lol

Well, even in the game against Alabama I don't think HFA had much to do with the thrashing I got.

Thank god this is a football video game thread.

Is it? Oops, wrong thread!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Lonestar

Ramirez said:
:lol

Well, even in the game against Alabama I don't think HFA had much to do with the thrashing I got.

Is it? Oops, wrong thread!

Were you home in that game?

I'm pretty sure it helped out some in Michigan. I mean, Crowd noise usually does injure your top Receiver, and cause 18 fumbles. Mississippi State has Cowbells, South Africa has Vuvuzela's, Michigan has Automatic Handguns.

Ramirez doesn't notice because he has Christian fuck Ponder. Put in your backup QB and see how he does on the road in a hostile environment. The game is setup so that if you have a star senior QB, he doesn't get rattled as much on the road as would, say, a Sophomore QB.

Ramirez

Lonestar said:
Were you home in that game?

I'm pretty sure it helped out some in Michigan. I mean, Crowd noise usually does injure your top Receiver, and cause 18 fumbles. Mississippi State has Cowbells, South Africa has Vuvuzela's, Michigan has Automatic Handguns.

Nah, you were home. I mean yea you broke a few tackles, and I fumbled once for seemingly nothing, but I've seen the same thing happen in all my other games home or away with different teams. One team always seems to have a case of the drops/fumbles regardless of who it is or where you're playing.

I might be able to play early tonight, but I can't go late, I have to be up at about 5 in the morning. :( :lol

LJ11

Ramirez said:
I might be able to play early tonight, but I can't go late, I have to be up at about 5 in the morning. :( :lol

Free to play right now, want to watch the Mets game @ 7, would probably be free to play after 9:30 or so, maybe earlier. Let me know what works, we'll work it out.

Ramirez

LJ11 said:
Free to play right now, want to watch the Mets game @ 7, would probably be free to play after 9:30 or so, maybe earlier. Let me know what works, we'll work it out.

I can play after 9:30, I'll post when I'm available.

Top Bottom