• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DMczaf

Don't worry, FMT gots this

25509-101277-aquaman1PNG-468x.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
good game denog.

coogs couldnt even score at the 1 yd line :(

Even I can do that with them :lol

fmt- What's your starcraft 2 info biznatch!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Please repeat it one more time so those of us not even in the league can truly understand what you are saying!
OK. EVERYONE plays the CPU, the CPU cannot Bob, you, in this case only you can Bob you.

DCX

Mrbob

DCX said:
OK. EVERYONE plays the CPU, the CPU cannot Bob, you, in this case only you can Bob you.

DCX

:lol Damn you!

Don't forget though in your case this means you will be losing by about 20 points to the CPU. See you in Madden, chump!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, somethings wrong with the CPU. Every contest, the opposing run defense just runs through the offensive line like butter. I mean, increased difficulty is fine, but a 98 rated rb should do a tad better than 15 carries for 4 yards :lol

Lonestar said:
Ok, somethings wrong with the CPU. Every contest, the opposing run defense just runs through the offensive line like butter. I mean, increased difficulty is fine, but a 98 rated rb should do a tad better than 15 carries for 4 yards :lol

you talking about this league or the other? your score hasn't updated but i see you were last online in post game lobby and won an online franchise game 23-17

i did adjust a couple sliders this week:

1. decreased the CPU running ability slider by 10 points
2. decreased CPU run blocking by 5 points
3. increased cpu pass rush by 5 points
4. increased human pass rush by 5 points

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you talking about this league or the other? your score hasn't updated but i see you were last online in post game lobby and won an online franchise game 23-17

i did adjust a couple sliders this week:

1. decreased the CPU running ability slider by 10 points
2. decreased CPU run blocking by 5 points
3. increased cpu pass rush by 5 points
4. increased human pass rush by 5 points

Yes, this league. Talking about CPU run defense. It's turned into not funsville.

Lonestar said:
Yes, this league. Talking about CPU run defense. It's turned into not funsville.

anyone else have this issue?

i've only played one CPU game and pretty much destroyed the cpu run defense, but it was ucla.

im hesitant to degrade the CPU much more because i feel like there is at least a threat that they could beat you right now.

you had 6 rushes for 38 yards with richardson. i'd hardly call that the CPU absolutely destroying you on the ground. Ingram had a shitty game but do you expect him to get 150 everytime he steps onto the field? Ole miss was previously unbeaten.

the previous week you had over 100 yards rushing against SC.

the previous week you had over 150 yards rushing against florida.

im not understanding what you want here. do you want ingram to light it up every week?

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

i've only played one CPU game and pretty much destroyed the cpu run defense, but it was ucla.

im hesitant to degrade the CPU much more because i feel like there is at least a threat that they could beat you right now.

you had 6 rushes for 38 yards with richardson. i'd hardly call that the CPU absolutely destroying you on the ground. Ingram had a shitty game but do you expect him to get 150 everytime he steps onto the field? Ole miss was previously unbeaten.

im not understanding what you want here. do you want ingram to light it up every week?
Yes he does. Saine had his first shitty game against the Wisconsin. He pretty much has been a 100 yard gainer.

DCX

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

on Richardson, check the video I uploaded on the site. All came on 1 play, which he had to break 5 tackles to get that.

Its not about lighting it up. I'd be happy to be able to grind out 3 yard carries. I just find instant tackles for loss to be grating.

It even feels like the CPU improves in defense, when I have Ingram out there.

But I guess I can't complain if I have the uber team, right.

Maybe its some code that goes on in rival games.

Lonestar said:
on Richardson, check the video I uploaded on the site. All came on 1 play, which he had to break 5 tackles to get that.

Its not about lighting it up. I'd be happy to be able to grind out 3 yard carries. I just find instant tackles for loss to be grating.

if you were averaging 20 yards rushing a game i could see a complaint, but come on you're AVERAGING probably 120-130 against the cpu a game. sucks that your "heisman back" isn't going to be in the running but it's a team game! give richardson his shot if ingram isn't cuttin the mustard!

in other news, looks like only 7 games left :D

Somnia

:lol
Lonestar said:

Could explain the 7 dropped passes by my guys, the 3 fumbles (2 by my RB) against Ram...7 fucking dropped passes in the first half. When i'm at home. I mean what the fuck =/

LJ and luke are playing their games now, after that we only have 4 left to advance!

1. CB (playing tonight)
2. Denogg (playing tomorrow morning)
3. Az (??)
4. Smokey....

Haha, so I'm watching my roomate and his girlfriend playing rock band as I'm waiting for my girlfriend to finish getting ready so we can head out and I see a notification on the screen saying "FMT has sent you a message." So naturally I come to this thread since I was sure it had something to do with this. I'm playing early tomorrow, probably around 1pm EST or so. Either way, it'll be long before Smokey plays so who cares.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wake just upset me. I missed a game-winning 35 yd FG. I guess the 4 mph wind blew it left....damn. I could not tackle their RB or their QB to save my life. It was pretty frustrating.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I felt like my pass rush and ability to run was greatly diminished, while the CPU was in my backfield almost the entire game and I could not stop their RBs AT ALL. It is as if the sliders did the opposite of what they were supposed to do.

Smokey

Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha, so I'm watching my roomate and his girlfriend playing rock band as I'm waiting for my girlfriend to finish getting ready so we can head out and I see a notification on the screen saying "FMT has sent you a message." So naturally I come to this thread since I was sure it had something to do with this. I'm playing early tomorrow, probably around 1pm EST or so. Either way, it'll be long before Smokey plays so who cares.

I will buy a PC just to destroy you in Starcraft 2 boy. And damn I may have to be like this more often.

Bob is this what it feels like to be a hated GAF celebrity?!

If so I like it!

Azwethinkweiz said:

:lol

sorry to nerd up your night :(

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
I felt like my pass rush and ability to run was greatly diminished, while the CPU was in my backfield almost the entire game and I could not stop their RBs AT ALL. It is as if the sliders did the opposite of what they were supposed to do.

No one will believe you!

Never mind that if you take the last 6 games of mine, and split it up in half. The first 3 games (CB3, Luke, and AI Arkansas) I ran 73 times for 542 yards (7.42 ypc) and the 2nd 3 games (Florida, South Carolina and Ole Miss AI) I ran 76 times for 297 yards (3.90). Literally, my output has halved! Ingram's went for 5.64 in the 1st 3, to 2.05!

There's not alot of rating difference between Ingram and Richardson, but why does it seem like Richardson has an easier time. Is there some sort of blasted hidden Anti-Flint Michigan code in there!

I'm a running team, and I can't run. God Bless Julio Jones, he's the only reason I'm winning these last few games.

LukeSmith

Iowa just took me to triple OT and I hung on for the win. The AI is so brutal in this game. Tate Forcier 460 yards passing 6 TDs 168 yards rushing 3 TDs. Hand me POTW

I actually like how tough the AI is/can be. It's making things much more interesting

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
No one will believe you!

Never mind that if you take the last 6 games of mine, and split it up in half. The first 3 games (CB3, Luke, and AI Arkansas) I ran 73 times for 542 yards (7.42 ypc) and the 2nd 3 games (Florida, South Carolina and Ole Miss AI) I ran 76 times for 297 yards (3.90). Literally, my output has halved! Ingram's went for 5.64 in the 1st 3, to 2.05!

That stat would be more interesting if you took me out of it, I think you ran for like 2 ypc with Ingram against me

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
That stat would be more interesting if you took me out of it, I think you ran for like 2 ypc with Ingram against me

I could add my game against Ram, but the website won't load it!

Also, Fumbles!

Actually, it reminded me. Ingram ran more against you than the number show. Apparently, a particular run I sometimes use, a toss out of the shotgun, goes down as a pass, instead of a run. Ingram actually ran 14 times for 67 yards against you, not the 11 for 22.

And 3 fumbles. :lol

LJ11

Lost my QB for the game, then my backup for the season.

Pretty tight game until I went up by two scores, Nesbitt couldn't throw for his life. Rain didn't help his cause either.

I too love playing against the CPU, final score really doesn't do the game justice.

Edit: Nesbitt had some good runs, some of them were my fault, took the pitch man every time. Easily would've posted higher numbers if he wasn't protecting the ball in the open field.

I felt I gashed the CPU when I went to the run game, and my OL is butt.

Ramirez

Lost to BC in triple OT. :( My TE dropped a pass that would have given me a new set of downs, bummer. I still feel like the cpu rush is way OP, I NEVER get a stop in the backfield, and their RB had an 8.1 YPC average compared to my 4.1 YPC. I feel the human rushing is perfect really, there are a mix of plays that break for big yards and some that get stopped at the LOS. Cpu breaks way too many tackles as well.

Can't wait for LJ to stomp me next! :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LOL the Cal running back just did a double jump on me. jumped over a diving defender than jumped over another in mid air. I didnt know Kratos played for Cal

Ramirez

On the bright side, I have a player in the top 5 or so in all of the offensive categories, coincidentally all of my def. stat leaders are like 200+ aside from tackles. :lol

Top Bottom