• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LJ11

I was able to get that Adviser bonus during one recruiting session, managed to nab 800+ points. Came up after a persuade, wish I did it more often!

what i want to know is how in the FUCK is pryor a heisman candidate? he has sucked balls all season against human opponents, lost like 3 out of the first 4 games, and doesn't have good stats. wtf!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what i want to know is how in the FUCK is pryor a heisman candidate? he has sucked balls all season against human opponents, lost like 3 out of the first 4 games, and doesn't have good stats. wtf!

The same reason Ohio State is always ranked like #2 in the preseason polls after getting blown out by whichever Pac-10 team makes the Rose Bowl

DCX

DCX
haters-gonna-hate.gif

DCX

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
And then you actually had to use your team management skills and the team goes unranked in 4 weeks.
I'm not unranked. I'm 22nd, and i have yet to lose to the CPU you pussies.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
I'm not unranked. I'm 22nd, and i have yet to lose to the CPU you pussies.

DCX

You may be now that you took down a ranked computer. But you wernt before. I know because i told pheeknicks

Anyway lots of CPU and Bye week stuff so hopefully this week goes fast

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Appears that I'm still going to be in decent shape. 2 5 stars (ATH and a Guard) and a 4 star WR (to go with my 5 star WR and 4 star HB). I think that ATH can make a decent WR, so I might be out of the woods in regards to future WR developement, seeing that I'd have 3 returning WR's total next year.

Pulling hard on the 5 star TE!

And it only took 5 weeks, but AJ McCarron is now...

Probable.

LJ11

Well number 1 was fun for a week.

I can hear the recruits defecting as I type. Too many turnovers early on, still was within 2 scores, and then I just started throwing some retarded ints.

Good job CB.

god why does the CPU seem to bring their A game everytime on me? had to play in the rain and arizona fucking state gave me all i could handle. they have 2 "star" linebackers who would not let me complete ANYTHING over the middle, and their line was just blowing me up on the snap so it was like.... ok what can i do!

LJ11

Wonder how far I drop in the rankings. Clemson/ND/USC/Bama all in the top 10, interesting fight going down the stretch.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
DCX you do know that even when you have a bye week you still have to recruit, right?
CB0 did you see i have done my recruiting for the week and have an hour left cause i don't need to use that crappy hour for scrubs?

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
CB0 did you see i have done my recruiting for the week and have an hour left cause i don't need to use that crappy hour for scrubs?

DCX

Signal that your ready to go then asswipe

Damn...DCX I see they throwing rock's at the throne. Feels good to be king huh?

Wait.......you already fell of the throne?? Awwh shit, never mind then carry on.

DCX

DCX
MWS Natural said:
Damn...DCX I see they throwing rock's at the throne. Feels good to be king huh?

Wait.......you already fell of the throne?? Awwh shit, never mind then carry on.
Of course, three human vs human games to start with three tough dudes, CB knows how that feels, it happened to him last season :)

DCX

LukeSmith

I'll be back tomorrow night at 11 pacific to play my game against Indiana. 0-2, would've been 0-1 no matter what (the LJ effect)

DCX said:
Of course, three human vs human games to start with three tough dudes, CB knows how that feels, it happened to him last season :)

DCX

everyone started with 3 or 4 human games, and everyone in the league is a tough out!

i'm advancing now. consider it advanced i wont be posting again!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
everyone started with 3 or 4 human games, and everyone in the league is a tough out!

i'm advancing now. consider it advanced i wont be posting again!
I know, other than the fluke game against you i was right there in position to win the first two games, just didn't work out. Home field against CB, Pryor injured for 3 qrt against Dm, and my WRs didn't want to catch the ball against you :/

DCX

Top Bottom