• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
everyone started with 3 or 4 human games, and everyone in the league is a tough out!

i'm advancing now. consider it advanced i wont be posting again!

blargh I'll play my week 4 game tomorrow night then

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, got that 5 star TE, but bummed that Oklahoma somehow swooped in and got the #1 CB from me. Believe CB got a good FS that I was going after, but since I went hard at some WR's, just didn't put in enough time to get him.

Lonestar

Polls are all kinds of screwed up. Yeah, I know, CB beat #1, but to be ahead of me is stupid. But THEN the kicker. I'm ahead of Az.

Total Reverse BCS

All have roughly the same record (CB with 1 less game).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
Well, got that 5 star TE, but bummed that Oklahoma somehow swooped in and got the #1 CB from me. Believe CB got a good FS that I was going after, but since I went hard at some WR's, just didn't put in enough time to get him.

I got a 5 Star FS and SS. Cant wait to use them

I'd also like to state for the record that I just noticed that cheap ass FMT scheduled me away games at Stanford 2 years in a row. I'm on to you, punk! I know you're scared to come play @Clemson!

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'd also like to state for the record that I just noticed that cheap ass FMT scheduled me away games at Stanford 2 years in a row. I'm on to you, punk! I know you're scared to come play @Clemson!

:lol

shit i didn't do that on purpose. i thought i schedule to play at clemson. sorry :( i'll play you 2 years in a row at your dump of a stadium then!

DCX said:
Of course, three human vs human games to start with three tough dudes, CB knows how that feels, it happened to him last season :)

DCX

Ah I see...I actually prefer to have all of my human games early to get them out of the way, then it's quick weeks after that.

Anyone want to beat up on old Nevada? I can't force myself to play that POS Madden 11 any longer.

Lonestar

I can get by on passing. I like passing with mccarron.

But running against the CPU is screwy. Running for minimum yards on average defenses with a 99 and 97. Really sapping my ego :/

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lukems game still not done :(

i give it to tomorrow night :D

You better get this shit advanced this morning. I'm going to Clemson tomorrow night and won't be back until Sunday. I'd like to get my game in tonight before I'm gone all weekend.

Lonestar

Award for most exxxtreme HB class in season 2, is awarded to DCX. I sense the wishbone in your future.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Award for most exxxtreme HB class in season 2, is awarded to DCX. I sense the wishbone in your future.
oh no, 5 wr sets.....with RBS!

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

DCX

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have 9 four star players and 1 three star... and that's it!

CB didn't swipe any of my 4 star ATH's :D

Ive got bigger 5 star fish to fry then worry about your Long snapper athletes

LukeSmith

My game and recruiting are both done (I think we can advance?).

Lost my starting Senior defensive end for the rest of the year :(

I've lost defensive lineman for the year both seasons.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced!

clemson.... restarted 2 times.... hmmmmm!

Uh....I didn't get to do any of my fucking recruiting. I've been gone all day!

This shit is a joke, you can't just look at the list and say "Hey, DM doesnt have a green light!"

You're the worst commish this forum has ever had, no one likes you, and your mom is a whore.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Uh....I didn't get to do any of my fucking recruiting. I've been gone all day!

This shit is a joke, you can't just look at the list and say "Hey, DM doesnt have a green light!"

You're the worst commish this forum has ever had, no one likes you, and your mom is a whore.
No need Dezing people out!

Came into this thread by accident... why the fuck is the Madden thread called "Dynasty"? It should be franchise!

DMczaf

We're going to get a 3rd NCAA patch before Madden's 1st :lol

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=Patch3

Title Update 3 (TU3)

- The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
- Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
- Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
- In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
- There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
- Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

Live Tuning Pack 3 (LTP3)

- Kick Power/Kick Accuracy progression for Kickers and Punters was adjusted to be in line with the new incoming freshmen. Kickers and punters will now progress in line with other players, but will start with a higher average overall due to the improved recruit ratings in the patch.
- Increased Awareness progression for all positions.
- Increased progression slightly for Elusiveness, Spin Move, and Juke Move for Wide Receivers.
- Increased progression of the Tackle rating for Corner Backs to be in line with WR skill ratings (Juke, Spin, and Elusiveness).
- Reduced the frequency of defenders successfully jumping the snap. Also adjusted how frequently they would jump early when the offense performed a fake snap.
- Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.
- Adjusted in season progression to be in line with higher rated incoming freshmen.
- Tuned Incoming freshman to better match the spread on the default rosters.
- Tuned team prestige progression to be in line with the changes to incoming freshmen.

Title Update 3 (TU3)

- The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
- Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
- Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
- In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
- There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
- Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.

redemption song! where is my apology cb!

CB3

atleast we'd know when FMT would advance if he used AIM on his fucking droid incredible.

100% chance all he does with that phone is call and text people. I dont think he's even been in the Android Marketplace

Top Bottom