• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh come on, man. I ran the ball for the last quarter and a half, mostly with the backups. I put on conservative time to run out the clock for the 2nd half. I knelt on the ball for awhile. Guess I should have knelt on it the entire 2nd half.

You had 6 turnovers, it wasn't going to be a close game with that many.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Oh come on, man. I ran the ball for the last quarter and a half, mostly with the backups. I put on conservative time to run out the clock for the 2nd half. I knelt on the ball for awhile. Guess I should have knelt on it the entire 2nd half.

Have you been hanging out with CB and Luke lately? Heel LoneStar is making friends...

DCX

Lonestar said:

You were still passing at the end of the third when you were up 37-6. And while you were running for the majority of the 4th quarter, you were still doing so with the intent to score. It wasn't until you were up 44-6 that you decided to just run it up the gut for minimal gains. I guess you needed that 40 point cushion to feel like the win was secured.

LukeSmith

I wonder if part of DCX new look offense will be an adjustment to TE Cheese Ratios against humans and CPU. 2200 yards for a TE :lol

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I wonder if part of DCX new look offense will be an adjustment to TE Cheese Ratios against humans and CPU. 2200 yards for a TE :lol
:lol :lol PheeKnicks got StoneBurnered! My new look offense doesn't discriminate ;)

DCX

DCX said:
:lol :lol PheeKnicks got StoneBurnered! My new look offense doesn't discriminate ;)

DCX

considering the miami heat raped everybody in free agency i dont think "pheeknicks" is really a good thing anymore to call me

LukeSmith said:
I am not sure if Homefield Advantage is off. Seemed like bullshit in FMT and I's game

gg lukems, i knew i was in for trouble on my first pass when my TE got touched and fumbled :lol

i thought maybe i didn't save HFA off, but i just looked and it is indeed turned off. but during the game my players were rattled, i couldn't see play art, etc. so i think there must be a glitch and you just can't turn it off, even if it says it's off :(

yeah that was pretty insane though. my guys literally would not tackle your rb's. i would bring the house sometimes and i would watch my d-line like go the opposite direction of where i told them, or my blitzers would go haywire. i do have a lot of freshman on D though, so that's probably it.

maybe would've been a little closer in stanford :D

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
I am not sure if Homefield Advantage is off. Seemed like bullshit in FMT and I's game

Well, Az had 6 turnovers, including 2 out of no where fumbles, at Alabama. Are you sure it's off?

FMT, did you have squiggly lines on your play art when on offense?

Lonestar said:
Well, Az had 6 turnovers, including 2 out of no where fumbles, at Alabama. Are you sure it's off?

FMT, did you have squiggly lines on your play art when on offense?

i just checked and it is turned off.

and yes, i had squiggly lines all game :(

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i just checked and it is turned off.

and yes, i had squiggly lines all game :(

Yeah, that shouldn't happen in a no HFA game. Squiggly lines implies "the crowd is getting to you"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Huge win in South Bend for me. My young defense showed it can do just as well as the Seniors last season

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
considering the miami heat raped everybody in free agency i dont think "pheeknicks" is really a good thing anymore to call me
ph33nix
Pheeknicks
(Yesterday, 11:27 PM)
Reply | Quote

You will always be known as that, as i directly impacted on your surface...

DCX

DCX said:
ph33nix
Pheeknicks
(Yesterday, 11:27 PM)
Reply | Quote

You will always be known as that, as i directly impacted on your surface...

DCX

then keep calling me that i don't care. enjoy your decade of irrelevance, knicks fan

HFA is definitely is still on. I don't care what FMT says. Also notice that he didn't schedule his game @Clemson this season. Why? Because he knew he'd get fucked by HFA.

Azwethinkweiz said:
HFA is definitely is still on. I don't care what FMT says. Also notice that he didn't schedule his game @Clemson this season. Why? Because he knew he'd get fucked by HFA.

Lol i told you its off but there must be a glitch. I also asked if you wanted a specific matchup to post it. And why would i schedule myself at michigan if i was trying to avoid bad situations? Lolol

Lonestar

And there I was, thinking that the gameplan to bring pressure on a mobile quarterback, so he'd have to roll out to a set side with loads of Zone coverage (and getting some INT's as a result) was done so on an even playing field :(

I have done alot more work on the formation subs, and they do seem to work! Things like having a better CB at the Star/Nickel position, making sure that any nickel/dime LB's are speedy LB's that have decent man/zone coverage ability (and not Jack LB's that are built for just rushing the QB)

Some nice area's for small little fixes that can help your defense and offense. Even can set up your kickoff coverage teams. I know that TE's and FB's do well on that last line in front of your returners, but what positions are good for those 1st 2 lines?

Edit: oh, and HOLYSHIT and Michigan/Stanford score :lol 69-28. WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?

Lonestar said:
And there I was, thinking that the gameplan to bring pressure on a mobile quarterback, so he'd have to roll out to a set side with loads of Zone coverage (and getting some INT's as a result) was done so on an even playing field :(

I have done alot more work on the formation subs, and they do seem to work! Things like having a better CB at the Star/Nickel position, making sure that any nickel/dime LB's are speedy LB's that have decent man/zone coverage ability (and not Jack LB's that are built for just rushing the QB)

Some nice area's for small little fixes that can help your defense and offense. Even can set up your kickoff coverage teams. I know that TE's and FB's do well on that last line in front of your returners, but what positions are good for those 1st 2 lines?

Edit: oh, and HOLYSHIT and Michigan/Stanford score :lol 69-28. WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?

Lol luke was trying not to run it up. My guys literally wouldnt tackle :(

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:

Homefield advantage -I think I threw 2 passes in the second half, benched my starting running back/qb after a series in the third and played with my third string QB the rest of the way. Then played with my 2nd and 3rd string tailbacks. Definitely felt like HFA tilted that game in my favor.

Lonestar

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. My backup was running for 5-6 yards up the middle every time.

Guess I'll see what happens at Stanford.

i didn't think HFA was that bad. i played dcx in the horseshoe and my squiggly lines stopped after i scored and i don't remember anything shady happening, except that my linebackers couldn't cover his fucking tight end when i needed stops the most

Lonestar

Well, Gilbert's probably something like a Senior by now, right? Go to The Shoe with a redshirt freshman QB :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah Matt Barkleys squiggle lines went away after a drive or two. Probably after the first fg. they may have popped up on some big third downs. I can't recall for sure

Lonestar said:
Well, Gilbert's probably something like a Senior by now, right? Go to The Shoe with a redshirt freshman QB :p

gilbert actually got hurt during the game. out 2 weeks :(

but my backup isn't bad so its alright

i don't think i've ever seen anything like i saw against michigan. even in my game in alabama i at least made tackles. against michigian i couldn't tackle his rb. it would always do that weird "slip off" animation.... and i even had tackling/strip set to conservative to ensure tackles!

i did get one user tackle/strip though :D definitely felt like there was HFA but a lot of my D is freshman that i dont know very well, maybe they have low tackle rating :(

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i did get one user tackle/strip though :D definitely felt like there was HFA but a lot of my D is freshman that i dont know very well, maybe they have low tackle rating :(

Backups are backups for a reason!

mik

mik is unbeatable
DMczaf, let me know when you'd like to play. I'm generally available weeknights after 8:30 eastern and pretty much any time on the weekends.

Lonestar said:

:lol Damn. Lonestar you have got to give me your A game with Alabama sometime.

gg lone. thought i was going to get one over on you again but i just have too many freshman on defense getting pushed around and not looking for the ball.

then when andrew luck went out i knew i would be hurt. it didn't happen for about a quarter and a half but keyes started throwing inaccurate passes and there were some blatant drops by my guys :lol

well.... at least i'm undefeated in the pac10??

Top Bottom