• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Striker

Lonestar said:
Damn, they did increase the recruits. 3 star te is rated 81 with great ratings. 3 star MLB is a 77. 3 star olb is an 80. 3 star ss is a 75.
:lol

I wonder if this indicates what player you got. In GCQ's dynasty last off-season, I got a 3-star OLB and a 3-star OT and both were 60 and 61 overall respectively. :\

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
:lol

I wonder if this indicates what player you got. In GCQ's dynasty last off-season, I got a 3-star OLB and a 3-star OT and both were 60 and 61 overall respectively. :\
New Tuner patch changed potentials for 3-4 stars. So maybe 3 stars in Qs will change for the next season.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I mean, I think it's a bit random. I also got some bad picks. 3 star wr: 69; 3 star de: 66; even had 2 4 star receivers who are 67 and 68 respectively.

Moved the 5 star te to wr. Having block ratings in the 60s and being only 215 pounds, isn't going to cut it at TE. But moderate speed, and 91 catching as a freshman = 87 wr :D

Done. Had to do a lot of shifting since I had no one at certain positions. And my trainers better be ballers because otherwise my team is going to be hot garbage this year.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Done. Had to do a lot of shifting since I had no one at certain positions. And my trainers better be ballers because otherwise my team is going to be hot garbage this year.

mine too :(

although a couple of my ATH's turned out pretty good!

how many more do we have left?

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yes. I thought I had set it ready to advance. I'd be lost recruiting at this point--so don't wait on me.

k, headed on to advance now.

i say this before every season, but i'll say it again now:

IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCES ON WHO TO PLAY, WHO NOT TO PLAY, WHO YOU GET AT HOME, ETC. PLEASE TELL ME NOW VIA THE THREAD OR PM.

i'm not responsible for any scheduling items you don't like if you don't tell me :D

p.s. HFA is being turned off

advanced!

it's in the "training results" section, nothing to do, so if you want to see this be sure to do it within the next 30 minutes or so since i'll just be advancing it

Lonestar

Wow at training improvements. Those got up'd too, it seems.

My kicker, who started off with meh kicking power as a freshman, is up to 97 power and acc. as a junior! 2 of the hb's I got I. The 1st class, jumped up 7 and 6 points!

Lonestar

Done with cuts. Getting difficult in choosing. Thought I was only 2 over, but was 4. Went with 2 4 star wr's who were sub 70 :(

But this last class brought some interesting players. The 2 te's are going to be on the field alot!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
k, headed on to advance now.

i say this before every season, but i'll say it again now:

IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCES ON WHO TO PLAY, WHO NOT TO PLAY, WHO YOU GET AT HOME, ETC. PLEASE TELL ME NOW VIA THE THREAD OR PM.

i'm not responsible for any scheduling items you don't like if you don't tell me :D

p.s. HFA is being turned off

Remember to give me the South Carolina game (AT HOME).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
can we? i don't know, is everyone done? the only way i'll know for sure is if you post that you're done!

or you could turn on your xbox and check

CB3 said:
or you could turn on your xbox and check

that makes sense. i'll periodically turn my 360 on, put ncaa in the system, login to ncaa online and see if everyone is done.

OR, people can just make a quick 2 second post saying "done" and i can check it here on gaf.... not sure.... which one makes.... more sense... hmmm

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
that makes sense. i'll periodically turn my 360 on, put ncaa in the system, login to ncaa online and see if everyone is done.

OR, people can just make a quick 2 second post saying "done" and i can check it here on gaf.... not sure.... which one makes.... more sense... hmmm

I agree that it makes more sense. But we've seen time and time again that not everyone posts when their done.

And stop bullshitting. NCAA is already in your system. your basically turning the system on and pressing anywhere between 6-8 keys to get into the franchise

CB3 said:
I agree that it makes more sense. But we've seen time and time again that not everyone posts when their done.

And stop bullshitting. NCAA is already in your system. your basically turning the system on and pressing anywhere between 6-8 keys to get into the franchise

no, madden is in my system! and ive been playing halo!

i wish i could just install games to the HD and not have to change the disks :/

and before we start the season its a good time to talk about sim ball (this is basically for mik and lonestar, but a reminder for everyone):

play sim ball please. i know college is more open than the nfl, but shit like going for it on your own 20 yard line on 4th down in a tight game or a game you're winning.... come on. don't play dumb on what simball is and just be respectful of your opponent.

would i be mad at you going for it on a 4th and 1 when you are winning late in the game to ice the ballgame? of course not. but if something is just ridiculous don't do it.

well i've raised my schools prestige from 3 stars to 5 stars, and i'm finally getting some 4 and 5 star people interested in me from the start!

of course i scroll down the list of the top 150 and most of them go like this:

"1. OSU
2. Alabama
3. USC"

:/

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i've raised my schools prestige from 3 stars to 5 stars, and i'm finally getting some 4 and 5 star people interested in me from the start!

of course i scroll down the list of the top 150 and most of them go like this:

"1. OSU
2. Alabama
3. USC"

:/
After that last season i had? I lost a star..wow smh.

DCX

season is started!

apologies to pheeniks but without access to Texas' schedule (which i don't have because you hadn't joined yet, which you can't do until you login to the game on your 360) i could only get 1 for sure human game scheduled for you :/

next season you'll have more ;)

go play your games!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
season is started!

apologies to pheeniks but without access to Texas' schedule (which i don't have because you hadn't joined yet, which you can't do until you login to the game on your 360) i could only get 1 for sure human game scheduled for you :/

next season you'll have more ;)

go play your games!

you could have waited a few hours :(

Top Bottom