• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

seems like dcx is mad about the beating he got at the hands of the 49ers. don't take it out on DM, dcx. make the playoffs and get revenge on me, dm did nothing to you!

but in all seriousness come on dcx, just down the fucking ball, if he takes his timeouts punt the ball to him. you've already won the game, it's not going to be the end of the world to let him get some garbage time yards. you've already beat the shit out of someone, don't punish them for trying to score in a game that has already been decided :/

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
but in all seriousness come on dcx, just down the fucking ball, if he takes his timeouts punt the ball to him. you've already won the game, it's not going to be the end of the world to let him get some garbage time yards. you've already beat the shit out of someone, don't punish them for trying to score in a game that has already been decided :/
But i didn't try to score..just show him up. I did down the ball, to end the game..i understand the pride of a shut out, but 3 ints, 3 fumbles, sacks..1 hurt quarterback..lay down.

DCX

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

These things wouldn't happen if you would actually be a commish. I don't blame the kids, they don't know any better. I blame the parents for not doing their job.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
Did the game count?

Edit: Site updated. Would have been funny if it didn't.

:lol

Well, the applied rule would be DM go on Autopilot, and DCX to go and quickly beat the CPU. I'd hate to have to rematch a game already decided, and have a 6 fumble game in the rematch :p

DMczaf said:
These things wouldn't happen if you would actually be a commish. I don't blame the kids, they don't know any better. I blame the parents for not doing their job.

uh, ok. what would you like me to do? kick DCX out of the league? make him forefit the win? the game was over, he pulled a doucher move but didn't run up the score.

do you want to be the commish?

Lonestar

yeah, love that about as much as the reverse of that. "You're an hour late!" "You're playing MAG!"

"You're Watching Full House on Netflix!"

Lonestar said:
yeah, love that about as much as the reverse of that. "You're an hour late!" "You're playing MAG!"

"You're Watching Full House on Netflix!"

did you know that song you outta know by alanis morissette is about that dude who does the funny voices in full house? so she gave that dude a BJ in a movie theater

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
uh, ok. what would you like me to do? kick DCX out of the league? make him forefit the win? the game was over, he pulled a doucher move but didn't run up the score.

Don't have time, people have jobs.

Just make a No Douchebaging rule with a consequence like banned from recruiting for 1-2 weeks or something.

If theres a rule, and people know the consequence (a real consequence that actually scares people) you'd have less of these situations..

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

i feel his timeouts were worse than my pass..but whatev...advance this ish.

DCX

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you know that song you outta know by alanis morissette is about that dude who does the funny voices in full house? so she gave that dude a BJ in a movie theater

vfxCutItOut.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was looking around in my depth chart and noticed a +1 next to the overall rating for my #2 WR Robert Woods.

In season progression FTW!

Lonestar

Yeah, I want to say that was in one of the latter tuner/patch releases. NCAA+1 Madden0

Talley is now up to somewhere around NCAA +37 Madden -XX

mik

mik is unbeatable
Cool. I'm around tonight, tomorrow night after about 10:30 eastern, and any time after about 3pm eastern saturday or sunday.

(I do have a game to play from the other league, so I may need to block out one of those hours for that, once it's scheduled)

mik

mik is unbeatable
Great. I just got my other game locked in for 3:30 eastern saturday. So I could roll right into this game after that if I don't catch you tomorrow night.

Lonestar said:
Yeah, I want to say that was in one of the latter tuner/patch releases. NCAA+1 Madden0

Talley is now up to somewhere around NCAA +37 Madden -XX

pretty much. i wish they didn't fuck with the DB awareness though, i thought it was pretty good where it was at :(

btw, andrew luck wasn't available for my game against arizona state. i tested out the air raid playbook with my backup with pretty good results but i don't think i would want to run that against a human player... too many things can go wrong!

LJ11

mik said:
Hey, I'm home now and can hop on whenever. I'll go fire up the 360.

I'm online, I'll send you an invite.

Edit: What's going on? You can't ready up in the lobby? Hit me up on AIM (LJ11370) if you're having trouble/issues.

DCX

DCX
smh, bad enough i have to play Easy Button, but to play them three times in a row, HFA and my entire playbook for him to see before he destroys me...not fair EA, not fair.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
smh, bad enough i have to play Easy Button, but to play them three times in a row, HFA and my entire playbook for him to see before he destroys me...not fair EA, not fair.

DCX

Did you have squiggly lines???

Still, I was feeling good on the first try, with you fumbling. At least on the redraft, you got berry back, after he was going to be injured for 4 weeks. Looks like my #2 cb is out at least a week now.

You have a tricky offense to defend against. Your rb is deadly on his quick cuts.

And it's not an easy button team, when I beat you deep when you choose to commit to run. If the person passes when you do that, it's probably a free td.

DCX

DCX
i guess bad on that one. I was trying to get a turnover. Your D has tooooo much speed. My WRs couldn't get any separation...i did the best i could. Just ran the ball even in passing downs trying to soften you up. Didn't work.

DCX

Lonestar

Draws were working good. I was blitzing alot, trying to get your mobile qb to bootleg to the side with the zone coverage, while also trying to keep you from running up the field with him.

Still, the man coverage is a bit borked. They might look covered, but sometimes the defender hesitates during the throw.

Lonestar

Lost my backup RB, Eddie Lacy for the season. Now comes that interesting problem, whether to keep my backfield as only 2 backs, or take a redshirt off one of the 3 that are redshirting.

LJ11

Was in the shower, heading on now.

Edit: Just missed you. Didn't think you would reply so quickly to my op. My bad.

LJ11

Good game FMT, that was my best rushing game ever.

Your LCB is killer, tried passing on that side 3 times: 2 interceptions & one batted pass.

LJ11 said:
Good game FMT, that was my best rushing game ever.

Your LCB is killer, tried passing on that side 3 times: 2 interceptions & one batted pass.

yeah gg. he was the only one who showed up on my defense. i don't know wtf they did to the pass defense but on both sides of the ball there are instances where the defender just stops.... for no reason. and then the guy gets open!

as far as my run defense wow, it continues to be awful. i can call all out blitzes and the guys don't do anything. close game and then it got out of hand. andrew luck was out AGAIN this week and my freshman backup, while fast, leaves a lot to be desired as far as accuracy goes :/

Top Bottom