• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

mik said:
That would be brilliant!

what is your gamertag and which team do you want? we're currently in the offseason and should be starting season 3 in a few days. i'll send you the invite shortly if you get it to me in time! otherwise it will be tomorrow

mik

mik is unbeatable
Gamertag is: mik

I'll take Utah. I don't suppose the PAC-10 expansion is reflected in the game after the first season?

advanced!

mik i also sent you the invite. i tried sending an invite to dammittmatt but he doesn't have the game yet. once he gets it we'll almost be back up to 12 people again!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so im not positive, but it seems like every recruit has committed. Do we need this week?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh yeah, manage to grab that 5 star SS

Done with recruiting, now sitting at #2 behind Oklahoma.

LJ11

Won't be recruiting anymore.

At least I nabbed that 5 star ATH/CB. Also managed to grab the best 3 Star CB right from under some of the bigger schools noses. He's going to be a monster.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
Won't be recruiting anymore.

At least I nabbed that 5 star ATH/CB. Also managed to grab the best 3 Star CB right from under some of the bigger schools noses. He's going to be a monster.

Hoping some of the 3 star players improve, after the tuner patch notes implied they would. Would be nice to find some diamonds in the rough. Hoping this 3 star TE, that has B speed, catching, run and pass blocking works out great. Think he's got better grading for the TE position, than the 5 star TE I got early.

LJ11

Finished my roster moves.

I'm loaded at LB, some of these guys aren't even fair. I'll probably field a group where the slowest LB is 87 speed. Good luck.

DCX

DCX
done. Yeah my LB are all above 87 also, i got a nice core of DBs too my D looks great. M offense, well..RBs are decent, WRs are decent. Qb? Idk..we shall see.

DCX

DCX said:
done. Yeah my LB are all above 87 also, i got a nice core of DBs too my D looks great. M offense, well..RBs are decent, WRs are decent. Qb? Idk..we shall see.

DCX

must be hard to do with a 6 star prestige team and a loaded roster when you came in :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
must be hard to do with a 6 star prestige team and a loaded roster when you came in :(
LoneStar is that way -----> WHere teams win paper championships ;) I gots a nice one in my trophy case :D

DCX

CB3

DCX said:

DCX

Well that will take up atleast 6 minutes of your blog

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Well that will take up atleast 6 minutes of your blog
idk, maybe you should come on as a guest and i can talk to you about losing to scrubs like me in the playoffs..

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
idk, maybe you should come on as a guest and i can talk to you about losing to scrubs like me in the playoffs..

DCX

as evidenced by livewire, even scrubs can get a win every ten tries

Lonestar

Damn, they did increase the recruits. 3 star te is rated 81 with great ratings. 3 star MLB is a 77. 3 star olb is an 80. 3 star ss is a 75.

And done

Top Bottom