• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That was the most amount of drops I've ever seen. HFA off???

I hate the 4-5 wide sides with the mobile quarter backs. Plus, those slot guys never stay on their man 30 yards downfield. Took awhile to finally find some blitz and coverages that slowed that down "some"

On offense, I tried to "stay within myself" and that seemed to work. I don't know why I feel like I'm running a little better than last season.

Oh, and YAY, User Pick with a DE!

MWS: I'd still probably lose to you and Nevada with them. That shit was scary :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im 1-0 period. suck it down!

Note: Almost all of my Human/ranked games are away. I see you FMT!

Lonestar

FMT: I hope you save video of that 100 yard INT return. Felt like my button didn't press when I wanted it, so I pressed again, and it was too late by then :( Felt it was open just for a split second, and I was a split second late.

Lonestar

FMT, did the game get updated? Still showing we hadn't played? On exiting, got a Disconnected message and the game locked up. Did you have this too????

Lonestar said:
FMT, did the game get updated? Still showing we hadn't played? On exiting, got a Disconnected message and the game locked up. Did you have this too????

wtf, no i didn't get that message. seemed like everything reported fine?

give it a little bit, im sure it will report. you can play the cpu if it doesn't!

argh and i saw luck is going to be out 4 weeks (in-game) :((((((((

I played my game last night and won but fucking EA went down during my game. so it didn't record and I'm playing UTEP again -_-

Lonestar

OK, FMT, EA didn't get our game, as it's still not on the website this morning.....

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Lonestar

He hasn't responded, but I would not agree to a rematch. I won by 20 some odd points, game was over, it ended! He'll turn out with a plus, by not having Andrew Luck injured for 4 weeks!

Lonestar said:
He hasn't responded, but I would not agree to a rematch. I won by 20 some odd points, game was over, it ended! He'll turn out with a plus, by not having Andrew Luck injured for 4 weeks!

I don't think you can pick what happens though (maybe I'm wrong?). I thought you either have to sim it or play it. Could be wrong.

Lonestar

Have you seen this problem anywhere else???

I mean, I sat on the stat screen, and saving some highlights for 5 or 10 minutes afterwards, and then when exiting, the game gives me a screen saying Disconnected. 2 Choices, log in or abandon results. And the controller does nothing. I can bring up the live menu, but the in game controls stop working.

And disconnected as in "from EA", I'm still logged into Live this whole time.

Lonestar

I do owe you a game, but I had my home and away losses already with LJ.

But since OSU and Utah aren't in the PAC 10, I'm planning on those being losses.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I do owe you a game, but I had my home and away losses already with LJ.

But since OSU and Utah aren't in the PAC 10, I'm planning on those being losses.

You're at home against OSU, but it is DCX's new look Buckeyes

My schedule looks like I got caught banging Mrs. FMT
FMT, LJ, CB, DM and the annual game with DCX

CB3

Meanwhile im
@Notre Dame
@Ohio State
@ Michigan

To go along with the usual
Stanford
Oregon

CB3

My biggest home game is UCLA, and thats at the end of the year. What do i even tell recruits this year :lol

"Hey, you wanna go see us trample Washington State!"

Lonestar

And I had something like 4 home games last season, with aways at USC, ND and Clemson. whoopidiy Doooo

CB3

Lonestar said:
And I had something like 4 home games last season, with aways at USC, ND and Clemson. whoopidiy Doooo

My team isnt A+ in everything. Infact its not even an A in anything.

Lonestar

CB3 said:
My team isnt A+ in everything. Infact its not even an A in anything.

Doesn't matter when all the AI is nerfed down, and of course, dreaded HFA.

BTW, operation sports had a couple topics about how EA attempted to lesson the difficulty in regards to man defense. But instead of a little bit less effective, they dropped it too much. Now M2M coverage is buggy.

Lonestar said:
Doesn't matter when all the AI is nerfed down, and of course, dreaded HFA.

BTW, operation sports had a couple topics about how EA attempted to lesson the difficulty in regards to man defense. But instead of a little bit less effective, they dropped it too much. Now M2M coverage is buggy.

yeah, there were a couple plays in our game where both of our cb's just shit the bed. on one long pass i had your guy didn't shift over.... at all in man to man when my guy cut. on one of mine my guy just stood at the line of scrimmage while your guy ran past for a big play :/

Lonestar

I had a te tha I threw to (near the right sideline). The man coverage defender of yours was in good position, then he just kind of stopped and my TE went through him.

When you went 4 wide, I'd usually do a man coverage, and eventually on a cut, a slot wr would be totally open.

Not sure if there'd be a workable fix though.

LJ11

They fixed the issue with DB's jumping inside routes in man with the last service pack. Guess they broke something when they implemented the fix. I haven't noticed anything really crazy in man coverage, maybe a play here or there (DB should have jumped the route but he stayed back on the ball).

I played about 4 games today with default sliders, and didn't really notice the DB bullshit that was present earlier in the year.

CB3 said:
Come on guys. I wanna get my beatdown by Denard Robinson in week 3 over with

you know, i would call denard robinson cheesy in this game, but he is actually less cheesy in the game than what i have seen out of him in real life :lol

CB3

I could be just the next DCX!

Well maybe not. I already beat a human opponent this season

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i trust andrew luck survived the alabama game? :D

He did get injured somehow, but will be ready for next game.

I got a DE out for 2 weeks though.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
Quick DM pull the plug. Pretend it froze. You still have time!

I pulled the plug, but a completely different reason

7 secs left, I just turned the ball over with my 3rd fumble of the game....and instead of ending the game you come out and pass for a TD when im in FG formation awaiting the kneel down?

REALLY DCX? The 28-0 win wasn't enough?

Let me guess, "OMG WHY YOU USE TIMEOUTS! I HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME!"

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
I pulled the plug, but a completely different reason

7 secs left, I just turned the ball over with my 3rd fumble of the game....and instead of ending the game you come out and pass for a TD when im in FG formation awaiting the kneel down?

REALLY DCX? The 28-0 win wasn't enough?

Let me guess, "OMG WHY YOU USE TIMEOUTS! I HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME!"
i didn't score. What's the issue? Next time, for reference..how about you let the clock drain out. Lets see 54 second second down, two kness should do it right? Good game. Nope, lets call two time outs and force me to punt..bush league bro.

Either way, HFA was not in effect. I got so many gift fumbles, and your qbs seemed more rattled than mine. Weird.

DCX

DCX

DCX
mik said:
That is a particularly insidious brand of douchey.
indeed it is, let me win the fucking game and don't be a bitch and call fucking timeouts...wtf people work and shit i don't want to play any longer than i have to...

I pass it long, caught it and dove..game over. I wasn't running it up, just a fuck you gesture to him for his timeouts. No harm no foul.

DCX

DMczaf

Yeah, I'm sure that 1 minute of extra playing really killed you. I mean, damn, it's almost like I didn't want to be shutout and wanted another shot at scoring! How dare I! You had to put me in my place for actually not wanting to be shut out!

Oh he fumbled again? HAHAHA! Here's my chance! I'll show him for disrespecting me like this!! And he's in FG formation? LOL He thinks im kneeling with 7 secs left. What a maroon!

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Yeah, I'm sure that 1 minute of extra playing really killed you. I mean, damn, it's almost like I didn't want to be shutout and wanted another shot at scoring! How dare I! You had to put me in my place for actually not wanting to be shut out!

Oh he fumbled again? HAHAHA! Here's my chance! I'll show him for disrespecting me like this!! And he's in FG formation? LOL He thinks im kneeling with 7 secs left. What a maroon!
What made you think you was going to score? The game decide before kickoff you were to have nothing, nada, shit!

Just let it end.

I'm done wit it.

Advance this shit lets move on.

DCX

Top Bottom