• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LJ11

Great game dude, I got really lucky on a few throws.

I can't run with ND's default book, you blew up all but a couple of runs. Only a matter of time before I make a mistake on a pass, but the ball kept clanking off a DB/LB, really lucky that they weren't picked off.

LJ11 said:
Great game dude, I got really lucky on a few throws.

I can't run with ND's default book, you blew up all but a couple of runs. Only a matter of time before I make a mistake on a pass, but the ball kept clanking off a DB/LB, really lucky that they weren't picked off.

Yeah I don't know how many picks I dropped. Had to be at least 4 or 5. Worthless DBs.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
:lol Love it, Michigan is now the Top Dog in the Polls.
lol Luke deserves it, i mean he has been real busy with his job and all :p Now that he is around to finish a whole season he will contend for a National title, until he faces me of course ;)

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
lol Luke deserves it, i mean he has been real busy with his job and all :p Now that he is around to finish a whole season he will contend for a National title, until he faces me of course ;)

DCX

I can't beat you at home, I just need to enjoy my brief time and get ready for next year when Redshirt Senior Tate Forcier returns to the fold

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I can't beat you at home, I just need to enjoy my brief time and get ready for next year when Redshirt Senior Tate Forcier returns to the fold
Ice cold. " Tate, thank you for a great season..with you we have a bright future...oh by the way we are red shirting you, k thx "

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Ice cold. " Tate, thank you for a great season..with you we have a bright future...oh by the way we are red shirting you, k thx "

DCX

Devin Gardner might get the same treatment next year. Michigan, where you play until your senior year, then you sit.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
:lol Love it, Michigan is now the Top Dog in the Polls.

You deserve it for going after the RB I wanted.

The one week I don't talk to him due to a sizable lead, now I basically have no shot. At least you'll have the best RB core in the nation while consistently losing any chance at a national title!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
You deserve it for going after the RB I wanted.

The one week I don't talk to him due to a sizable lead, now I basically have no shot. At least you'll have the best RB core in the nation while consistently losing any chance at a national title!

:p

Besides, I'm going to end up screwed with cornerbacks.

And I'm currently 3-0 against the 2 teams that have won the BSCS National Championship :p

Nice to see where Az, FMT, and DCX stand in the MANS ranking department.

Lonestar

Wish Auto Recruiting worked, I would have gotten the 2 CB's and the A+ Speed and Acceleration ATH I wanted more than anything else. But I didn't get those.

Getting some of those WR's I wanted in year 1 would have been nice, but Denogg grabbed them for his CPU team.

UCF still has the steal TE of the League...Luke Smith :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My #1 rated freshman Back wears #32. Funny cause he runs like OJ too

He also stuck the dagger in FMT just now. The similarities grow!

LJ11

Azwethinkweiz said:
Isn't that what 6 star prestige is anyway?

I have a tough time with ND. Last season went well, but the first and current seasons were/are tough. It's probably because I have a ton of a holes, and all my pipeline states have super schools competing for the same players.

Lonestar

CB3 said:
My #1 rated freshman Back wears #32. Funny cause he runs like OJ too

He also stuck the dagger in FMT just now. The similarities grow!

:lol

Good thing he'll never have to give back his eventual Heisman. They only take that back if you signed with an Agent, and that option isn't in the game yet. Shame on you, EA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
:lol

Good thing he'll never have to give back his eventual Heisman. They only take that back if you signed with an Agent, and that option isn't in the game yet. Shame on you, EA.

Yeah the NCAA/Heisman committee are full of a bunch of retards. I agree with Wilbon they are more like the mob or the mafia or some shit.

i fucking hate the god damn auto hurdle. i hate CB stopped on a 3rd and 2 behind the backfield and his guy fucking hurdles me -_-

and did i just see lonestar complain about recruiting? wow :lol

the top guys i get in recruiting would be your 4th stringers!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i fucking hate the god damn auto hurdle. i hate CB stopped on a 3rd and 2 behind the backfield and his guy fucking hurdles me -_-

and did i just see lonestar complain about recruiting? wow :lol

the top guys i get in recruiting would be your 4th stringers!

Nah, Just going to have to deal with a weakness (besides my own below average playing ability, of course)

Just countering that recruiting is AUTO. I've oddly found that I can get Olineman, HB's, and QB's, but having difficulty getting OLB's and CB's.

Lonestar said:
Nah, Just going to have to deal with a weakness (besides my own below average playing ability, of course)

Just countering that recruiting is AUTO. I've oddly found that I can get Olineman, HB's, and QB's, but having difficulty getting OLB's and CB's.

there are some of us that have difficulty getting any position. i don't think i have gotten one five start recruit in the first 2 seasons :(

plus my prestige will go down this year cause ive lost so many games :/

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there are some of us that have difficulty getting any position. i don't think i have gotten one five start recruit in the first 2 seasons :(

plus my prestige will go down this year cause ive lost so many games :/

It's only because you've got USC, Alabama, OSU, Michigan, and ND having a stranglehold on all of the quality players.

Something about that seems vaguely familiar.

LukeSmith

Also FYI: my dog just stepped on my universal remote in the 1st quarter, so I have a restart this week

Hoosier QB was done for the year, too :(

LukeSmith

I wish Livewire was in this league to do the odds on who the last game will be.
And the over/under on number of times CB and I will complain about the slow ass advance

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I wish Livewire was in this league to do the odds on who the last game will be.
And the over/under on number of times CB and I will complain about the slow ass advance
I went to play my game and found out i was on a bye. Yes mother fuckers i played my game when i had no game, what's your excuse .

DCX

Lonestar

Think there's 2.

Alabama
USC
Stanford
Oregon
Clemson
Michigan
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Utah
Texas

Lonestar

Pretty much, yep.

3 seasons in, so each team's makeup might be a bit different than you'd think. Also, I think we're hitting that "limited kickers" area, because a couple AI teams I've faced, have HB's kicking off...

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
So I can pick any team I guess judging by that list...?

Lonestar just gets auto-win SEC Championship (thereby preserving his six star prestige rating, despite not winning anything beyond the Tostitos Bowl) because no one is playing in his conference. In a perfect world our last 2 slots would go to an SEC team and a Big 12 team!

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Lonestar just gets auto-win SEC Championship (thereby preserving his six star prestige rating, despite not winning anything beyond the Tostitos Bowl) because no one is playing in his conference. In a perfect world our last 2 slots would go to an SEC team and a Big 12 team!

and I was the biggest noisemaker on the "Put all of us in the same conference, FMT" bandwagon, when we started.

You know, the plan no one else liked. :p

I could have said "hey, make sure I play Washington State after Auburn, it's my rivalry game!" :D

I would have joined the SEC but in my PS3 league I was Florida. So I kinda got tired of dealing with the SEC

Wellie, come take someone in the Big 12. it gets awfully lonely down here :(

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
I would have joined the SEC but in my PS3 league I was Florida. So I kinda got tired of dealing with the SEC

Wellie, come take someone in the Big 12. it gets awfully lonely down here :(

I bet you're going to have plenty of visitors next year

LukeSmith said:
I bet you're going to have plenty of visitors next year

i'd rather have it that way anyways even if i lose. it gets kinda boring as fuck playing the CPU its just not the same

something ideal would probably be to have 3 people in the SEC, 3 in the big 12, 3 in the pac 10, and 3 in the big 10. but that's just my thought

Top Bottom