• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
FMT takes off to see muse and doesn't leave DM in charge to handle the 'vancin?

He took care of the madden league that doesnt work right and not this one

DMczaf

LukeSmith said:
FMT takes off to see muse and doesn't leave DM in charge to handle the 'vancin?

tumblr_l8eexgsw341qa1id2o1_500.jpg

a champion always rises to the top! stopped DM on a 2 pt conversion to tie the game. to be honest i was going to go for 2 to make it a 9 point game and put it out of reach. in this scenario it's kind of no-lose: either the game is completely out of reach, or the best he can do is tie. but i decided against it.

and andrew luck is STILL FUCKING HURT. he's always listed as questionable but hasn't been able to play for the last 3 weeks. the backup presents somewhat of a threat to run but the passes aren't the same. :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
a champion always rises to the top! stopped DM on a 2 pt conversion to tie the game. to be honest i was going to go for 2 to make it a 9 point game and put it out of reach. in this scenario it's kind of no-lose: either the game is completely out of reach, or the best he can do is tie. but i decided against it.

and andrew luck is STILL FUCKING HURT. he's always listed as questionable but hasn't been able to play for the last 3 weeks. the backup presents somewhat of a threat to run but the passes aren't the same. :(

You mean I over threw my open RB in the flat by 15 yards.

DMczaf said:
You mean I over threw my open RB in the flat by 15 yards.

well you may not have noticed but my guy in the flats (on zone coverage) basically prevented your RB from moving. no PI since it's within 5 yards! without my defender there your RB would have caught it!

DMczaf

Even if you didn't hold him, that ball was going to be nowhere near him.

What ever, I finally get my impact HB back next week and I lose my #1 WR and #1 CB

Awesome.

DMczaf said:
Even if you didn't hold him, that ball was going to be nowhere near him.

What ever, I finally get my impact HB back next week and I lose my #1 WR and #1 CB

Awesome.

wtf, that wasn't your starting back? cause he raped me. i would call to cover the flats and zone out there, then the screen to him is still completed and he still scores -_-

i also wish i hadn't neglected punters/kickers in my recruiting. god my kickoffs usually only get to like the 15 and i think my longest punt is about 30-35 yards :(

LJ11

Finished, 8/10 ready.

Didn't try to run it up against the CPU, ran the ball. These mofos wouldn't stop going for it on 4th down.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
we're good to go but i cant tell FMT cause he lives in the 1930's and refuses to leave aim on his phone

Can we strike until he does this? He doesnt have a valid reason not to have at the very least IM forwarding

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
we're good to go but i cant tell FMT cause he lives in the 1930's and refuses to leave aim on his phone

Can we strike until he does this? He doesnt have a valid reason not to have at the very least IM forwarding
5428689_a199d5d1fb.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf you have my # too (cause i have your #.... and have texted you before). if you didn't save it that's not my fault! you get one shot!
not my fault i had to flash my phone for root
text again lover

DCX

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'll play as soon as I get home from work tonight. Last I checked the thread yesterday, it hadn't been flipped.

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
Don't you guys do anything else with your lives besides play your games? I like advancing fairly quickly as well but getting pissy when we don't advance once a day is getting ridiculous.

kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg

That's just how we roll. You've got that other league if it's too intense over here! :lol

LukeSmith said:
kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg

That's just how we roll. You've got that other league if it's too intense over here! :lol

So are you inferring that GAF League B is the "hardcore league" and we are the "casual league"??! Not sure I appreciate where you are going with this Sir.

I'll take your spot if it's too intense for you AZ ;)

MWS Natural said:
So are you inferring that GAF League B is the "hardcore league" and we are the "casual league"??! Not sure I appreciate where you are going with this Sir.

I'll take your spot if it's too intense for you AZ ;)

The league isn't full anyway. If you want in, I'm sure FMT can add you.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I have been wanting to know if the 2 leagues are close to completing the same amount of seasons. This league's about halfway through it's 3rd regular season. What about the other one?

Lonestar said:
I have been wanting to know if the 2 leagues are close to completing the same amount of seasons. This league's about halfway through it's 3rd regular season. What about the other one?

Bowl week in season 2.

Top Bottom