• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar said:
aight, just know that besides Video Games, I like some SyFy shows that come on tomorrow, the one that everyone hates, SGU. :lol

Wade back from Injury yet?

oh yes he's back. just no mike miller. but the holy trinity will be in full force effect tonight!

mik

mik is unbeatable
holdon.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
u mad about the heat?

of course i'm fucking disappointed but its only the first game

all i know is that i hated a lot on bosh...and all he does is prove that he's no better than michael beasley for us

Man my team is terrible this year. Also, I understand why Luke said his defense could catch his 99 speed running back. Every single one of them was faster than anyone on my team. And all his linebackers can jump 20 feet. And Tate Vick is ridiculous. GG man.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
well at least we got through a game relatively pain free

gg lonestar

Yeah, only the occasional hiccup on my end.

Man, disgusted at the Rorschach Play (end zone to end zone TAINT)

Now I have no qb to match skill sets with Luke, my scrambler QB is out 12 weeks.

GG Ph33nix

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
My uber transfer HB who's now a senior bit the dust as well, out for 7 weeks.

Worried my starting hb was out a while too, but got a 1 quarter injury.

Then found out my backup might be better.

Lonestar

Pocket Passer. Come on man, it's a pretty simple statement: I no longer have a QB that has both arm and mobility.

:lol

only lonestar complains about losing someone when his backup is rated a 99. i don't give a shit if he's a pocket passer or not! he's probably listed as a pocket passer because he has 99 accuracy and 97 throwing power, but still has like an 87 speed rating

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

only lonestar complains about losing someone when his backup is rated a 99. i don't give a shit if he's a pocket passer or not! he's probably listed as a pocket passer because he has 99 accuracy and 97 throwing power, but still has like an 87 speed rating

Didn't lose my starter, and 68 speed to be precise :p 90 Throwing Power!

He's 99 based on awareness and accuracy.

I'm more complaining that I don't have a QB that I can go all "Cloudy" with.

Lonestar said:
Didn't lose my starter, and 68 speed to be precise :p 90 Throwing Power!

He's 99 based on awareness and accuracy.

I'm more complaining that I don't have a QB that I can go all "Cloudy" with.

well i have a qb i can go cloudy with.... problem is he's a 70 accuracy. had to shelve him for the year, hope he learns something in his time away!

the ncaa team didn't fuck around with the accuracy stat either. if you have a guy with 70 accuracy, he throws like a fucking idiot at least half the time. basically a worthless player no matter the route because there's always a decent chance the ball will go 10 yards off target for a pick

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
We should just have the NFL teams play each other every year.

Don't be upset that your D-line pinching works wonders against the CPU and lets you generate pressure but doesn't work against a human team, friend!

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Don't be upset that your D-line pinching works wonders against the CPU and lets you generate pressure but doesn't work against a human team, friend!

Is that how what's his name got 28 some odd sacks?

LukeSmith said:

Hahahaha, when your defense isn't all in the 90s, you have to pinch and shift and hope for the best. The best, obviously, is not good enough to stop your Reggie Bush and Michael Vick :(

Lonestar said:

Is that how what's his name got 28 some odd sacks?

No, that's because the computer doesn't know how to pick up blitzes.

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hahahaha, when your defense isn't all in the 90s, you have to pinch and shift and hope for the best. The best, obviously, is not good enough to stop your Reggie Bush and Michael Vick :(

Nah, Vick is my QB next year.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:

They pick up mine ok :/

Never had a big Sack Meister, not yet at least. Think I usually have a guy finish the year with 8-10.

Guess I just didn't use my 105 rated Defense properly.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
They pick up mine ok :/

Never had a big Sack Meister, not yet at least. Think I usually have a guy finish the year with 8-10.

Guess I just didn't use my 105 rated Defense properly.
To bad you can't supersim against humans..

DCX

Azwethinkweiz said:

you never answered :(

when do you want to play? i can go right now or in a couple hours (leaving to play basketball in about an hour)

Top Bottom