• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm the last person to beat lonestar in a meaningful game, you guys should've asked me for tips!

You barely qualified for a bowl last year, it's like asking Singletary how to coach a team

LukeSmith said:
You barely qualified for a bowl last year, it's like asking Singletary how to coach a team

because of injuries :(

the trick to beating lonestar is to frustrate him early. then when you have him in pout mode he is a creampuff

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
because of injuries :(

the trick to beating lonestar is to frustrate him early. then when you have him in pout mode he is a creampuff

Couldn't frustrate him, too much elite all over me

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Let's ban ace twin!!!

If I'm not losing, I'm an asshole I guess.

More upset at the game not registering the timeout button at the end of the first half.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:

More upset at the game not registering the timeout button at the end of the first half.

Yeah actually I couldn't challenge that Toussaint fumble either.

I couldn't even bring up the pause menu after I tried to Challenge it before the Challenge option was available

Lonestar

Wish real life Alabama was playing more like fake Alabama.

Oh, and you did a fine job frustrating me. I would have lost my cool more, but I kept repeating in my head "I deserve it, as I screwed around exactly like that against Sanjuro in Madden"

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Wish real life Alabama was playing more like fake Alabama.

Oh, and you did a fine job frustrating me. I would have lost my cool more, but I kept repeating in my head "I deserve it, as I screwed around exactly like that against Sanjuro in Madden"

I needed 4 downs to advance the ball against your D :(

Lonestar

Had to change up some tactics defensively, after playing Texas. Found that my best LOLB has awareness close to around...brainless. Bennett. So, in alot of situations I manually controlled him, and hope I didn't screw up. I'm a notorious over pursuer.

Used a bit of 46 defense, since it feels like it helps a bit more on Stretch plays and counters.

So, had some good plays in space on Tate, and Moore my DT had a strong day beating the interior lineman.

But, really, saved by AI and overpowered NCAA defense. Those jump pass deflections saved me alot.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
But, really, saved by AI and overpowered NCAA defense. Those jump pass deflections saved me alot.

Yeah, I figured those were video game karma for what happened between Az and I - I had probably 10 of them, you a handful, but the game with Az was ridiculous, it was like his QB was black doug flutie

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Yeah, I figured those were video game karma for what happened between Az and I - I had probably 10 of them, you a handful, but the game with Az was ridiculous, it was like his QB was black doug flutie

:lol

Funnier than it out to be :(

Sucks to be considered short

LukeSmith said:

He's not exaggerating. It was ridiculous how many LB tips he had.

Lonestar

Stop the running back! Stop!! Come back!! NOOoo

The RB isn't rated as being fast, but he's surprisingly quick, and he's got some size and trucking ability. Ph33nix did a nice job with his offensive playcalling, kept me guessing for most of the night. Think some turnovers is what helped me secure the win in the end.

yeah that was a pretty awesome game even though i lost. god my defense was gassed in OT... i could not stop the run game even when i brought the blitz! also that holding call late in the 4th on the big play absolutely killed me. i could've probably gotten into fg range :(

on that final 2 pt conversion my dude was open too.... bah, just took too long to throw the ball cause i wanted to make sure and then your d-lineman knocked it down :(

gg though, thankfully the loss was early enough that i "could" rebound on the season.

p.s. do you have an awful kicker like i do? i figured as much when you punted from the 30. my guy can't hit anything over 40 yards and i'm not joking. same with my punter. i wasn't trying to glitch you early, but his leg is so weak i just have to hope it goes further on boucnes

DMczaf

Hey FMT, thanks for giving me 4 whole home games this season. Including starting me:

Week 1: at Notre Dame
Bye Week
Week 3: at Texas
Week 4: at USC
Week 5: at Alabama.

That was really cool of you.

In conclusion, go fuck yourself.

DMczaf said:
Hey FMT, thanks for giving me 4 whole home games this season. Including starting me:

Bye Week

hollllly shit wow :lol

DMczaf said:

Bye Week

sorry bruh, thought i counted them properly! at least there is no HFA in the game!

i'll let you do the scheduling next season

Lonestar

I'm not caring for DM's plight. I had a similar schedule problem in season 2.

Response? "lulz u r Alabammer"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
I'm not caring for DM's plight. I had a similar schedule problem in season 2.

Response? "lulz u r Alabammer"
Appropriate response

Well look at the bright side.@ Texas is a cake walk

gg mik. in case you're wondering why the fuck i was lateraling so much, it's because i'm so used to nba 2k i keep pressing LT on instinct -_-

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
gg mik. in case you're wondering why the fuck i was lateraling so much, it's because i'm so used to nba 2k i keep pressing LT on instinct -_-

reminded me of that one kickoff return you did. It almost worked for a touchdown, it just came out of nowhere. A 15 yard Lateral to a guy far enough outside that you just had to beat one or 2 defenders.

Top Bottom