• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LJ11

Lonestar said:
I had a 4 star FS commit. Probably who you are talking about.

"Sadly" he was the only one, of my 8 or 9 "1st choice" guys to insta commit.

I'll let you guy's have free reign on WR's. Just leave some TE's for me.

Gotta be careful on these ATH's. There's a 5 star ATH here, David Irby. 6'1" 202 lb's C ratings across the speed/agility board, Subpar Catching, poor coverage marks, no throwing ability, no blocking shedding, poor defensive marks. Only appears to be good at blocking.

So, the worlds smallest Blocking Only Tight End/Offensive Lineman???

Word, he's hard for ND but I'm not sure if I should take the risk. Don't care about the SPD, but he looks like he'd be a good fullback, not really a TE going into traffic.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guess it comes down to whether or not size is a factor in the game, and sometimes I'm not sure it is (except for Tall WR's. They do some jump ball stuff better than some of the smaller WR's).

LJ11

Agreed, on the WRs. I've been trying to land a big tall fast receiver, don't care about his ratings, but can't seem to find one.

I'll monitor Irby, see how it goes, maybe take a shot if I lose out on other prospects and free up time/resources.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
343mf54.gif

CB3

Fuck yeah im happy about that win. Dealing with fucking Freeballing and that shithead HB of yours all day.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Fuck yeah im happy about that win. Dealing with fucking Freeballing and that shithead HB of yours all day.
That HB is going to help me out big time. My QB missed some key throws that put me in shitty situations...although he didn't get enough muscle for the TD when it counted. Oh well, i went all out and a goal line mishap and a shitty pick sealed my fate..nothing you did really.

DCX

Lonestar

CB3 said:
Can't wait to take on Tate Forcier. He's got RB/WR speed and a 90/92 arm. Funtimes.

CB3

DCX said:
That HB is going to help me out big time. My QB missed some key throws that put me in shitty situations...although he didn't get enough muscle for the TD when it counted. Oh well, i went all out and a goal line mishap and a shitty pick sealed my fate..nothing you did really.

DCX

:lol Nothing i did. alrighty then. Funny cause i could say the same about you. You scored 1 TD on a Kick return and 1 TD on a stupid ass Option playcall that i had sniffed out perfectly and stopped TWO of your players behind the LOS but somehow still turned into a score.

And you couldnt stop a freshman QB who cant hit a car parked right infront of him.

So
3004r4h.gif

LJ11

Season's off to a good start.

I'll be free after MNF DM, or I can go before, or tomorrow. Whatever works.

Edit: Also, I ended up with a 97 HB transfer, I have no idea how he ended up on my roster. I never recruited the fucker. Part of the win button that is ND I guess.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
:lol Nothing i did. alrighty then. Funny cause i could say the same about you. You scored 1 TD on a Kick return and 1 TD on a stupid ass Option playcall that i had sniffed out perfectly and stopped TWO of your players behind the LOS but somehow still turned into a score.

And you couldnt stop a freshman QB who cant hit a car parked right infront of him.

So
3004r4h.gif
Oh and if i would have scored on that goaline play and not thrown that stupid int you still would have won? Shiiii EA Kool Aide my friend, must taste reaaall good! :lol :lol

You did sniff out the option play but i was stick wizzing your ass to the end zone! THe QB had no issue throwing, just my LBs have 40" verts.

DCX

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
He also has a 99 OVR HB with 98 speed and 97 acceleration. Game 1 blowout for the second year in a row incoming!

Eh, he's of little use to me. He's like Han Solo in carbonite if he died

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey Luke, we got severe weather incoming, so we're going to have to reschedule for later. I don't want power cutting out during the game.

K, stay safe!

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
He also has a 99 OVR HB with 98 speed and 97 acceleration. Game 1 blowout for the second year in a row incoming!

No matter what Luke says, this guys is more of a 99 back than Ingram or Richardson. While they were tanks, they would get run down by average defenders. I want to see what EXXTREME Speed is like.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
No matter what Luke says, this guys is more of a 99 back than Ingram or Richardson. While they were tanks, they would get run down by average defenders. I want to see what EXXTREME Speed is like.

He's not that fast, he gets run down easily by my defense in practice mode

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
I love that lone had to point out his two 99 backs in the context of my first 99 player :lol

Nah, just now proves that FMT has player speed set too low. We've got burners bein ran down by mid 80 speed players!!!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have the speed setting to 25 (default is 50). the higher you go, the less difference there is between speeds

Think that's reversed, but it probably doesn't matter. I kind of did alright with RB's that didn't break the big ones (though should have!).

The game with Ph33nix was...troubled. Constant lag hiccups on pretty much everything. Play calling, before, during, and after plays. I know it effected our teams, probably most on Defense (or our defenses suuuuck). I had a 21-14 lead (barely, it was an exciting last 25 seconds) and was getting the ball at halftime, but the game mercifully disconnected. Think we'll play later.

I'm going to reconnect my router when we do. Please do something as well, Ph33nix.

mik

mik is unbeatable
FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. a lot of people requested to play you!

LOL. Thanks--that's a real ego booster.

I'm home from work and ready to tussle by 8:30 eastern most nights. And I can start a game as late as 1 a.m. eastern if you're a night owl.

gg mik. i felt like the game got out of hand at the end of the 2nd/beginning of the 3rd. it went from a 14-14 game to a 35-14 game in about 3 minutes.

your qb was torching me all game though. i got some pressure off the edge a couple times, but couldn't get there in time. if i played man i was getting beat, if i was playing zone i was getting beat :(

luckily i stopped your run game so i could get my pass rushing package in on D or it might've been a closer game.

in other news, i got four instant commits!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, I lost my starting RB (the only one rated in the 80s) after the first two series for four weeks. To that point, he had like 35 yards on 6 carries or something. The other dude is a total stiff.

The PR fumble and the QB fumble--ehhh, those things always happen. What really hurt me was that drive you had to end the half. There were two balls I thought you had no business throwing--one of them the DB tipped, then crushed your guy mid-air and he somehow came up with it, the other was a TD that I still can't figure how it got over my CBs hands.

You played a really good game. No mistakes. Smart D. Good job.

mik said:
Yeah, I lost my starting RB (the only one rated in the 80s) after the first two series for four weeks. To that point, he had like 35 yards on 6 carries or something. The other dude is a total stiff.

The PR fumble and the QB fumble--ehhh, those things always happen. What really hurt me was that drive you had to end the half. There were two balls I thought you had no business throwing--one of them the DB tipped, then crushed your guy mid-air and he somehow came up with it, the other was a TD that I still can't figure how it got over my CBs hands.

You played a really good game. No mistakes. Smart D. Good job.

i was wondering why you couldn't run after that. ripped off a few big runs early and then nothing!

but yeah those throws were pretty close to at least being knocked down, and possibly picked. on the qb sack + fumble + return the lineman got up so fast to grab the ball :lol

you also hurt my starting rb when i was just trying to run out the clock, but thankfully he isn't going to miss any time. i felt like the game wanted me to win though....

I cannot direct connect its like impossible where I'm from. but I have my xbox in the DMZ, and ports 53, 80, 3074, 88 forwarded...my connection is 15/0.75 so that isn't bad either

anyways i can roll again

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
I cannot direct connect its like impossible where I'm from. but I have my xbox in the DMZ, and ports 53, 80, 3074, 88 forwarded...my connection is 15/0.75 so that isn't bad either

anyways i can roll again

Ok, I'll be on in a few minutes

these are the times when i wish i lived alone and had the internet all to myself

my internet's reporting my down/up looking fine...and actually, no one else here is online. so i don't fucking know. forward more ports?

Lonestar said:
I've never had this much lag in NCAA 11 yet.

Did we have a hard time connecting in madden 10?

Not that I remember

its bizarre because my connection in my new place is better but I seem to have more problems.

i feel bad cause i interrogated all my roommates lol

would setting a manual IP help? i don't think it would...but someone surely has suggestions

Lonestar

tried a few more times, couple different setups. Got close to feeling ok on one (though, I could still feel movement lag, just no herky jerky screen). Turned into instant disconnect.

Lonestar said:
tried a few more times, couple different setups. Got close to feeling ok on one (though, I could still feel movement lag, just no herky jerky screen). Turned into instant disconnect.

today just wasn't our day. i ought to be around after the heat dismantle boston tomorrow

Lonestar

aight, just know that besides Video Games, I like some SyFy shows that come on tomorrow, the one that everyone hates, SGU. :lol

Wade back from Injury yet?

Top Bottom