• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

only the young can say they're free to fly away! sharing the same desires, burning like wildfires!

gg dm. finally i'm at the top of the pac 10 by myself! i was beating DM by 15 headed into the 4th then my D got gouged. then a bullshit tip drill 2 point coversion to tie the score. but even without my starting HB and wr, my team wouldn't let me down. drove down the field for the winning fg!

i'm fucking desperate for a strong legged kicker. my guy CANNOT hit from beyond the 25 yard line. i have tried in game and in practice, it physically cannot happen. so once i had to fucking punt from the 30 later in the game up 15 (fg would've iced it), and earlier in the game i just went for it on 4th because it wasn't worth the punt.

what makes me mad is my starting HB went out in the 1st quarter beasting, and then the injury report said will return soon, but he never came back :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what makes me mad is my starting HB went out in the 1st quarter beasting, and then the injury report said will return soon, but he never came back :(

Boo fucking hoo. My star RB left in the 1st half and now he's gone for the season.

And don't even complain about any tip drills when you we're trying to pull your best Carson Palmer Dropped INTs impression! Dropped INTs are enough, but having you throw shitty ass passes because you know it won't be INTed is even worse!

DMczaf said:
Boo fucking hoo. My star RB left in the 1st half and now he's gone for the season.

And don't even complain about any tip drills when you we're trying to pull your best Carson Palmer Dropped INTs impression! Dropped INTs are enough, but having you throw shitty ass passes because you know it won't be INTed is even worse!

set your tendencies to swat if you're getting burned!

and it doesn't matter as much for you losing your HB because you play the spread and have a speedster back there anyways who burned me! i play pro style and the dude i had to use is fast but goes down like nothing. he did ok but i could've used wilkerson when i was trying to grind out some time.

btw on that last big throw i had you were rushing 1. i literally stood back there for 5 to 10 seconds with no pressure and eventually my guy broke open :lol

but yes, you dropped 2 or 3 picks along the way. still that tip drill you have to admit was ridiculous. WR comes from the fucking other side of the field to catch that tip

DMczaf said:
"Oh you lost your best RB for the season? Well it doesn't matter as much! I lost my RB for a quarter!"

3 quarters!

and that's what your rb gets for not going out of bounds on that play. you mess with the bull you get the horns!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
3 quarters!

and that's what your rb gets for not going out of bounds on that play. you mess with the bull you get the horns!

DM's a fabulous Hit Sticker. I ran my players out of bounds more than a few times.

LukeSmith

My game is done.

I'm looking at the schedules this year and it seems like DCX got a pretty hard schedule. Az plays 3 opponents me, FMT and Texas. DCX plays murderer's row and finishes with me and Bama.

Why you hatin on DCX fmt

LukeSmith said:
My game is done.

I'm looking at the schedules this year and it seems like DCX got a pretty hard schedule. Az plays 3 opponents me, FMT and Texas. DCX plays murderer's row and finishes with me and Bama.

Why you hatin on DCX fmt

i don't hate on anyone! i ask people to give me who they do and don't want to play, then i fill in the rest of the games as they are available!

it's not as if DCX doesn't have one of the better squads in the game though....

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't hate on anyone! i ask people to give me who they do and don't want to play, then i fill in the rest of the games as they are available!

it's not as if DCX doesn't have one of the better squads in the game though....
Used to..my recruiting has been crappy other than WR and RB. They all go to the auto recruit schools like USC, BAMA etc :/

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
when i played you i thought you had an A in every category
defense is like a B or B minus something like that..A- on the others.. I have 80 and 70s for CBs.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
Used to..my recruiting has been crappy other than WR and RB. They all go to the auto recruit schools like USC, BAMA etc :/

DCX

:lol

If it was auto, I would have gotten that #1 wr to commit, instead of magically falling to 3rd while Luke gets a soft commit. It's not all auto! Come to Alabama, cornerbacks and tight ends, immediate playing time is yours... Wait wait, don't go to Baylor.

Already know I'm going to have a walk on kicker next year. Hope my punter can kick field goals.

Lonestar said:
:lol

If it was auto, I would have gotten that #1 wr to commit, instead of magically falling to 3rd while Luke gets a soft commit. It's not all auto! Come to Alabama, cornerbacks and tight ends, immediate playing time is yours... Wait wait, don't go to Baylor.

Already know I'm going to have a walk on kicker next year. Hope my punter can kick field goals.

i took special teams for granted over the past couple years and it has burned me badly. my punter has a weak leg, my kicker has a weak leg. it has cost me points and field position! as i've said before, if the ball is snapped from beyond the 25 yard line, my fg kicker cannot get it over the crossbar.

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Don't advance until I get home to do my recruiting FMT, you douche!! I already know you we're planning it!

You know you want to do it on the Webpage. What's more fun than the possibility of the Unknown Error Messages?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I find it funny FMT is talking about smart phones and App's when he uses his Droid Incredible like its a Motorola Razr

LukeSmith

(9:19:20 PM) luke: did you recruit? I'll sext fmt if so
(9:19:33 PM) DM YES: i told fmt like an hour ago
(9:19:44 PM) DM YES: everything since then has been his fault
(9:19:53 PM) luke: oh it's always his fault no matter what

Top Bottom