• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
he was watching Conan, he posted a quick blurb of a comment afterwards (not like a normal Gaffer of posting throughout the show, missing 2/3rds of the content).

And then disappeared.

Any bets on what he did after watching?

A.
toilet.jpg

B.
2a7b14bd-7094-4664-a949-dfaa6571d949-2006_2_7_17_39_54_rdax_300x300.jpg

C.
barmitzvah1.jpg

D.
sumo-wrestling-size-does-matter.jpg

Lonestar

For defending national champs and auto recruiting, I've got ASS going on in recruiting so far.

Lonestar

I finished up last night.

BTW: I want to say the CPU AI was busted last night, as Ole Miss blitzed 98% of all downs. So, it was basically asking me to "please, lob it up over us for TD's" Which I did, to the tune of Passing Overload.

Anyone else have the CPU do unusually high amount of blitzing?

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:

BTW: I want to say the CPU AI was busted last night, as Ole Miss blitzed 98% of all downs. So, it was basically asking me to "please, lob it up over us for TD's" Which I did, to the tune of Passing Overload.

Penn State went for 3 fake punts, that wily JoePa is getting desperate in his old age

Lonestar said:

HN.jpg

mik

mik is unbeatable
Lonestar said:
Yes--the CPU blitzed the FS almost every down I played last night. I was running the read option in the Wild Ute set and my WR ended up with 500 yards rushing because there was never anyone home on the outside. It was ludicrous.

Lonestar

mik said:
Yes--the CPU blitzed the FS almost every down I played last night. I was running the read option in the Wild Ute set and my WR ended up with 500 yards rushing because there was never anyone home on the outside. It was ludicrous.

Had similar astrological numbers for similar problems. My WR finished with 328 yards receiving, and my 2nd TE finished with over 120 yards. Simply because they were the first buttons I'd press to avoid being insta-sacked.

LJ11

LukeSmith said:
:lol I beat LJ and have allowed 7 points in my last 2 games, yet he just leapfrogged me in the polls?

I'm behind in the BCS so it doesn't matter. You still have Penn State on your schedule, I have cream puffs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ballsy move Frenchie. I approve. Partly cause i feel like shit and was just happy for it to end either way.

Why is it always a shootout with me and you in NCAA

your reign of terror is over cb! stanford is the new hotness!

another crazy game. pretty sure all of our games turn into something like this. i had a 14 point lead in the 3rd. cb scores 21 straight and takes the lead with about a minute to go. i drive down the field and score with 5 seconds left. go for 2, cb doesn't cover the simple button hook in the slot. i know he SAW it, and then he kind of moved to the middle. i'm not sure if he expected this to be a delay route over the middle, but it wasn't. 2 pt conversion good. ball game!

thank god for my running game. not sure if USC sucks or my running is that good, but i was doing whatever i wanted on the ground. some bullshit happened with me driving with about 4 minutes left. i was going to easily drive down field, get a td or fg with little time left, but on 2nd and 1 i get 11 yards.... holding. alright, bullshit there was no holding! 2nd and 11, then i take a sack, and my drive is fucked. i couldn't really stop USC in the air. my cb's aren't very good and i wasn't getting much pressure. but i got enough to win!

Lonestar

It's either the upcoming week or the one after, but I know we're about to hit the 3 week CPU only game-weeks.

Lonestar said:
It's either the upcoming week or the one after, but I know we're about to hit the 3 week CPU only game-weeks.

I think its this next week...but last time I checked I think there's a human matchup second to last week

my remaining schedule is baylor, kansas, A&M, clemson.

Lonestar

Done for the week.

Please God, anyone playing VT or Texas A&M this year? Beat them, before they make it to the BCS game. They're sitting at #2 and #3.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Done for the week.

Please God, anyone playing VT or Texas A&M this year? Beat them, before they make it to the BCS game. They're sitting at #2 and #3.

No one plays Vtech. Hokies/Bama title game inbound!

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
No one plays Vtech. Hokies/Bama title game inbound!

Hey, I've lost to a CPU team before! Just finished my revenge game on those bastardfuckershithead Bengal Tigers.

Top Bottom