• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

mik

mik is unbeatable
Sorry. Thought I could talk the old lady into screwing. Failed. So I'm heading on now.

Don't pity me, though--I play great with a boner.

mik said:
Sorry. Thought I could talk the old lady into screwing. Failed. So I'm heading on now.

Don't pity me, though--I play great with a boner.

got a 360 webcam??

p.s. az i am awfully tempted to advance.... awfully tempted.... so do your recruiting! hope you see this soon!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jeez my Redshirt Freshman QB skied up in rating over the past few weeks to a 92.

Positive in a dark season!

with me winning the pac 10 and keeping a lot of my promises i hope that my prestige level at least goes back up to 5!

and i know dm and cb lied to a lot of their recruits. they're just kids you dirtbags, and you lied to them!

wow washington state is fucking terrible. my starting HB is out 4 weeks and i still ran all over them with ease.

looks like i might have to boost up the CPU's sliders after looking at some of the scores recently (myself included!) o_O

LukeSmith

mik said:

So this is what marriage becomes:
Mik: Hey, so uh, did you wanna fool around tonight?
Mrs. Mik: Yeah, no.
Mik: OK, I am going to go play my league game.
Mrs. Mik: Zzzzz

mik

mik is unbeatable
Close—but I think instead of sleeping, she watched some show on Netflix with scrawny European guys doing each other.

CB3

mik said:
Close—but I think instead of sleeping, she watched some show on Netflix with scrawny European guys doing each other.

I think ive seen FMT watching that one

LukeSmith

Subquestion:

What cheap shit offense are you using Mik that the CPU can't defend your WR from running? This smells like the DCX Stoneburner years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, some of these are against shitty teams, defensive tds, and continuing to go full steam ahead on offense. I put in my 2nd team and go.

Cpu's run defense is still hard to me, but the pass defense could be tightened up a notch.

mik

mik is unbeatable
LukeSmith said:
Subquestion:

What cheap shit offense are you using Mik that the CPU can't defend your WR from running? This smells like the DCX Stoneburner years
Already mentioned it earlier in the thread, but since I had to also answer it in a PM to another owner, here's that response:

It's a read option in the Utes' version of the wildcat formation. If the safety comes to the middle--AS HE DOES 99.237% OF THE TIME--I hand it off the the WR in motion for between 10 and 80 yards. If he stays home, I keep it up the gut with the HB for 4-5 yards.

well the adjustments wouldn't be for humans so much as it would be for the CPU. i don't care if the CPU doesn't beat us but these 77-0, etc scores are getting crazy.

and the CPU's run defense has been awful. i have put up at least 200 yards in all my games against them. maybe your 5 star line is getting lazy lonestar?

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well the adjustments wouldn't be for humans so much as it would be for the CPU. i don't care if the CPU doesn't beat us but these 77-0, etc scores are getting crazy.

and the CPU's run defense has been awful. i have put up at least 200 yards in all my games against them. maybe your 5 star line is getting lazy lonestar?

Or that the CPU sec teams have better run defenses.

Besides my last game, the CPU blitzes often, killing alot of my run game. So yeah, lots of passing.

Lonestar said:
Or that the CPU sec teams have better run defenses.

Besides my last game, the CPU blitzes often, killing alot of my run game. So yeah, lots of passing.

well, catch 22 for you. you have better quality opponents within your conference which makes it easier for you to go up in the rankings. but it is also tougher to play them!

in all of our seasons, i have played 1 non-human top 25 team: last week i beat #24 UCLA. pac 10 has garbage teams. probably because me, dm, and cb take all the good recruits away from the other teams :lol

Lonestar

True enough.

Not like I had to kick a game winning FG against a CPU team. Oops, had to against Georgia.

It's not like Wisconsin would beat Indiana 76-20....oops

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, catch 22 for you. you have better quality opponents within your conference which makes it easier for you to go up in the rankings. but it is also tougher to play them!

in all of our seasons, i have played 1 non-human top 25 team: last week i beat #24 UCLA. pac 10 has garbage teams. probably because me, dm, and cb take all the good recruits away from the other teams :lol

You almost had that 5 star WR. Almost. I stole him for the hell of it. He wont even get playing time for like two years

CB3 said:
You almost had that 5 star WR. Almost. I stole him for the hell of it. He wont even get playing time for like two years

how did you steal him? you were #1 on his list the entire time :lol

it's ok though. i got a 4 star WR with identical stats except for one difference: the guy i got has A+ speed

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

one of you should xfer to the SEC

DMczaf

LukeSmith said:
lol 27 carries 609 yards in a game for Mik's wideout. Impressive abuse of the AI 

Day8Aquaman-thumb.jpg

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
lol 27 carries 609 yards in a game for Mik's wideout. Impressive abuse of the AI 

This isn't a sim league against the CPU right?
Woah..Listen, even Stoneburner cheese wasn't this kind of cheese :/

DCX

mik

mik is unbeatable
Lonestar said:
Dayum, I at least put in backups after awhile. 97-7 :lol

Hey--I did. My backup WR had three carries for 112 yards and three TDs. :lol I can stop it if you want me to. I'm only playing for a spot in the Meineke Who Gives a Good Goddamn Bowl anyway.

btw, watch the video I posted from that game. That's what the play looks like almost every time. Absolutely no one home on the edge and the FS is somewhere up the middle picking dandelions.

Lonestar

Got about 3 hours of recruiting left and I'm on bye, so if advancement happens in the next hour, go ahead :lol

mik said:
Hey--I did. My backup WR had three carries for 112 yards and three TDs. :lol I can stop it if you want me to. I'm only playing for a spot in the Meineke Who Gives a Good Goddamn Bowl anyway.

btw, watch the video I posted from that game. That's what the play looks like almost every time. Absolutely no one home on the edge and the FS is somewhere up the middle picking dandelions.

eh, it's not really about winning and losing but it's kind of going to skew the stats for best rushing team, etc.

i would say cool it on running that play when the game is out of hand. if its a 10 point game, 20 point game, even 30 point game, run it to your hearts content. but just dial it back after that!

i don't have a gigantic issue with it considering everyone has kind of run up the score against the CPU but not always to that degree

mik

mik is unbeatable
Roger that. I'll tone it down. And I'll continue to not play like a prick and get my ass handed to me by all humans. Everyone wins!

mik said:
Roger that. I'll tone it down. And I'll continue to not play like a prick and get my ass handed to me by all humans. Everyone wins!

bro you can run whatever you want against a human opponent :lol

you can run whatever you want against the cpu. i'm just saying if you're up 50-3.... is there a need to run a play which you know is going to go for a td? o_O

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
bro you can run whatever you want against a human opponent :lol

you can run whatever you want against the cpu. i'm just saying if you're up 50-3.... is there a need to run a play which you know is going to go for a td? o_O
1) No, no he can't. Have you lost your mind. Balance my friend, we are still sim nation. :/

2) Well he is gunning for the Heisman, so yes another TD will help his cause

DCX

LJ11

mik said:
:lol

Playing like a prick is a prerequisite this season.

Top Bottom