• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith said:
lol 27 carries 609 yards in a game for Mik's wideout. Impressive abuse of the AI

This isn't a sim league against the CPU right?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bro you can run whatever you want against a human opponent :lol
you can run whatever you want against the cpu.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't have a gigantic issue with it considering everyone has kind of run up the score against the CPU but not always to that degree
2pr7b50.gif

DCX

DCX
MWS Natural said:
conspiracy.jpg

It is kinda fishy...i mean the legendary 100pt game and a WR that rushes for 600 yards and 1300 yards of receiving one would think if its good for one, should be good for another.

I don't run this league so idk. Haters going to hate bias included

DCX

is everyone done?

and make no mistake i want a sim league. that is why i brought up the points about these outrageous CPU games. a human opponent wouldn't give up a bunch of yards on that option play consistently. not sure what you women are crying about at this point but carry on!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is everyone done?

and make no mistake i want a sim league. that is why i brought up the points about these outrageous CPU games. a human opponent wouldn't give up a bunch of yards on that option play consistently. not sure what you women are crying about at this point but carry on!

advance it, DCX wanna get our game done once this is advanced?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is everyone done?

No crying from me, I just found your difference in attitude humorous.

*runs back to League A*

MWS Natural said:
No crying from me, I just found your difference in attitude humorous.

*runs back to League A*

i'm more lenient in an NCAA game over an nfl game. some of the stuff we see in this league isn't out of the ordinary compared to real college football

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm more lenient in an NCAA game over an nfl game. some of the stuff we see in this league isn't out of the ordinary compared to real college football

To be clear, it's cool if I run the Utah playbook all next year against the CPU to charge my numbers up and then play with my real book against humans, right?

LukeSmith said:
To be clear, it's cool if I run the Utah playbook all next year against the CPU to charge my numbers up and then play with my real book against humans, right?

i don't care what you do against the computer. run whatever you want to win the game against the CPU. but as i told mik, once it gets out of hand (30 point lead, etc), then just cut it out. i told him the samething.

it's not like other people haven't abused the CPU. i can look about just anyones schedule and find a massive blowout where you guys racked up serious yards or TD's with your heismann candidate.

p.s. yes i bumped up the run defense and cpu defense in general as i said i would!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
it's not like other people haven't abused the CPU. i can look about just anyones schedule and find a massive blowout where you guys racked up serious yards or TD's with your heismann candidate.

I dare you to do that with my games. Even in 80 point blowouts all the yards are pretty evenly distributed. I think the highest total i had wwas around 180 for a WR this past game. Everyone usually hovers around 100 for me

ph33nix said:
are we going to have another magical one night advance again?

AZ, I got you in the finale...

I tried to play this morning but my game locked up and I had to leave for work. Not sure if I'll have time to play tonight but I'll try.

LukeSmith

I am finished with my week, I just have Mik and his super Wideout/RB for the finale.

Looks like Lonestar will repeat as champion against Vtech, I propose cranking the AI before his game to some obscene levels! :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
I am finished with my week, just Mik and his super Wideout/RB for the finale.

Looks like Lonestar will repeat as champion against Vtech, I propose cranking the AI before his game to some obscene levels! :D

I can still lose against DCX.

Besides, as the only person so far to win a championship when playing against another human player, why can't I get a shot at an AI Championship, like CB3 and DCX?

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I can still lose against DCX.

Besides, as the only person so far to win a championship when playing against another human player, why can't I get a shot at an AI Championship, like CB3 and DCX?

You're right, forgot about DCX, he gave me a good game last night

Can I join the league on a new GT to deuce on Vtech in their final game?

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:

:lol

You just want to take Denogg's Glory from him!

mik

mik is unbeatable
LukeSmith said:
I am finished with my week, I just have Mik and his super Wideout/RB for the finale.
Dres Anderson is keeping the hammies warm on the exercise bike right now.

LukeSmith

mik said:
Dres Anderson is keeping the hammies warm on the exercise bike right now.

Yeah, I can't stop 2700 yards of rushing with my peasant team :(

FMT is it too early to ask for a rematch with Mik next season?

mik

mik is unbeatable
Easy, champ. I'm 0-fer against humans in this league. You'll escape with your hymen fully intact.

mik

mik is unbeatable
How about I pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock?

(sorry, it's not often one can adequately respond to the posts of two different people with a single statement)

CB3 said:
So we got free reign in this league now?

Gotcha

is there a play you want to run that you can't run? i didn't say cheese it up all game, infact i said the opposite. not sure what you guys are still complaining about. but i suppose it wouldn't be an online dynasty/franchise/league without bitching!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
is there a play you want to run that you can't run? i didn't say cheese it up all game, infact i said the opposite. not sure what you guys are still complaining about. but i suppose it wouldn't be an online dynasty/franchise/league without bitching!

No. I run the same plays against the CPU that i do against humans. USC runs a pro style offense. There isnt anything i could cheese even if i wanted to.

Im just saying. Ive been subbing in my second unit at halftime to try and keep the stats down.

Cox 500 yards 10 TD game incoming.

CB3 said:
No. I run the same plays against the CPU that i do against humans. USC runs a pro style offense. There isnt anything i could cheese even if i wanted to.

Im just saying. Ive been subbing in my second unit at halftime to try and keep the stats down.

Cox 500 yards 10 TD game incoming.

and i already addressed that with mik and told him to cut it out. what's the problem?

i don't know, is everyone done yet?

mik, cut down on the money plays with the WR running. if you just beat the cpu on a given pass play or running play so be it. but you yourself admitted there is a logic flaw in those plays you are running.... so chill out on the option WR plays! normally i dont give a shit what you do against the cpu but this will cause an especially skewed stat gap in a lot of categories (and the heisman race i assume)

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

mik, cut down on the money plays with the WR running. if you just beat the cpu on a given pass play or running play so be it. but you yourself admitted there is a logic flaw in those plays you are running.... so chill out on the option WR plays! normally i dont give a shit what you do against the cpu but this will cause an especially skewed stat gap in a lot of categories (and the heisman race i assume)
knowing-is-not-enough.png

DCX

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Well, Des the WR has only caught 14 passes. He's All Running Back, Baby.

I am glad that mik didn't find that play until a bit into the season, otherwise Richardsons single season TD record would have fallen after 1 year.

Let me know when Vertical Routes are in question.

LukeSmith said:

BTW I'll be playing VT in the ACCCG so they won't be making it to the NC anyway. You're better off taking Oklahoma or someone.

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
BTW I'll be playing VT in the ACCCG so they won't be making it to the NC anyway. You're better off taking Oklahoma or someone.

LJ will knock out OU, it'll be down to who of the 1 loss teams wins out via BCS. I think LJ will vault me in the BCS once he beats OU (which doesn't make sense since I think I played more top 25 teams this year, but whatever)

LJ11

Damn, I didn't see OU vault up, they were much lower. Those motherfuckers have been a pain in the ass when it comes to recruiting.

Pretty sure I'm going to the Rose Bowl, it's where I end up every season.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Damn, I didn't see OU vault up, they were much lower. Those motherfuckers have been a pain in the ass when it comes to recruiting.

Pretty sure I'm going to the Rose Bowl, it's where I end up every season.

I think you could end up facing Lonestar actually

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
You think so? I'm not that lucky.

I think the BCS formula could end up allowing it, even though your only loss came to me! If we both win out, I definitely think you could vault me (even tho you shouldn't since I got you head to head!)

Depends on Az too, I guess. How high he climbs after he dongs on Vtech will affect a bunch of stuff, too

Top Bottom