• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith said:
I think the BCS formula could end up allowing it, even though your only loss came to me! If we both win out, I definitely think you could vault me (even tho you shouldn't since I got you head to head!)

Depends on Az too, I guess. How high he climbs after he dongs on Vtech will affect a bunch of stuff, too

I still have to play ph33nix first. I have no idea what kind of talent Texas is throwing around.

mik

mik is unbeatable
MWS Natural said:
In lieu of the latest developments I would like to formally submit my request for the waiting list of the Jack English NCAA league.
In order to be in this league, you have to know what "in lieu" means.

mik said:
In order to be in this league, you have to know what "in lieu" means.

Fair enough.

MWS Natural said:
In lieu of the latest developments Due to the lack outrage from the commish at Mik's cheesing I would like to formally submit my request for the waiting list of the Jack English NCAA league.

Fixed :D

DCX

DCX
I lost in a sim...in a stealth advance from our fearless leader. So fuck the shadows that speak...oh and.. Season 1 Champ. Yes i went there. Again. * and all.

DCX

mik

mik is unbeatable
I can play as soon as I get home from work, Funshine Bear. Are you available around 8:30 eastern?

LukeSmith

mik said:
I can play as soon as I get home from work, Funshine Bear. Are you available around 8:30 eastern?

I'll be around close to 9-930 est (live in PST), Tenderheart
tenderheart.gif

Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha, I meant earlier in the evening. I'm at work now. Although if I knew you were around we could've knocked it out earlier this morning.

We still on for about 9:30 after the Heat game?

there have been some weird bugs lately. in my game with CB, for the entire first defensive drive, i could not pick my play. so, i couldn't move within the play menus at all. then it would go to the field and i could control my defense. then back to the play menu and it would not respond. i tried everything and got no response. luckily i got him to punt and then it was fixed when i was on offense.

not sure if tiburon did something to cause these bugs though or if it was just a once in a lifetime fluke!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there have been some weird bugs lately. in my game with CB, for the entire first defensive drive, i could not pick my play. so, i couldn't move within the play menus at all. then it would go to the field and i could control my defense. then back to the play menu and it would not respond. i tried everything and got no response. luckily i got him to punt and then it was fixed when i was on offense.

not sure if tiburon did something to cause these bugs though or if it was just a once in a lifetime fluke!

Two straight games no right stick modification preplay call for me

Hey man, lost cable and Internet about 30 minutes ago. Not sure when it's coming back up. Trying to get in touch with comcast to see what's going on. We can reschedule for tomorrow if you're available.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey man, lost cable and Internet about 30 minutes ago. Not sure when it's coming back up. Trying to get in touch with comcast to see what's going on. We can reschedule for tomorrow if you're available.

should be available tomorrow night maybe before or after the dolphins-bears game....any chance it comes back tonight?

oh nvm you're trying. well if it does come back up will you still play?

ph33nix said:
should be available tomorrow night maybe before or after the dolphins-bears game....any chance it comes back tonight?

oh nvm you're trying. well if it does come back up will you still play?

Yeah I'll check back in when it's up. If I don't go to sleep first.

Yeah, GG. I left 10 points on the field and in a defensive struggle like that, that just can't happen. I can't believe my star WR dropped a pass in the end zone on 4th and goal. Also, my kicker is so terrible. Field goal from the 26 yard line with a full power bar and the kick is still short. Oh well.

LukeSmith

In theory, Az could revenge spite you now and lose to Vtech to keep you from the national championship pheenix. It'd also ensure Lonestar plays a CPU team, though :lol

This is definitely our most interesting end of season yet.

Tons of 1 loss teams, Pheenix is the only human 1 loss team I haven't beat, so I think he'll end up playing Lonestar.

LukeSmith said:
In theory, Az could revenge spite you now and lose to Vtech to keep you from the national championship pheenix. It'd also ensure Lonestar plays a CPU team, though :lol

This is definitely our most interesting end of season yet.

Tons of 1 loss teams, Pheenix is the only human 1 loss team I haven't beat, so I think he'll end up playing Lonestar.

hopefully they lose to CPU pittsburgh so i don't even have to think about that possibility

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm not going to lose to VT. I promise all my recruits conference championships. I can't lie to them all!

I almost never make promises, because I feel like that's the seed that will make them transfer if I fail them :(

Top Bottom