• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

I mean seriously? :lol #2 for two weeks, I blow out #20 Nebraska in the B12CG and this bumps me down :lol

Now I get to get hyped up for....CPU West Virginia :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
It's just Pheenix, when it comes to playoffs and championships nothing ever good goes his way :/

DCX
That's insane. First cb3 cheats gets peyton Manning, then Boise gets its BCS revenge.

gg luke. the fumble bug bit you hard.... which is lucky for me since i couldn't stop your running game at all. my guys were just getting blown up big time up front. guess i finally paid for having a pass rush line because i kept getting pushed back. that first run that you had where you get hit by my LB, break tackle, my LE has you wrapped up, break that tackle, and basically break out of the pile for 73 yarder i said fuuuuuuuuuck.

the TD after KR fumble was a killer. one tough call you had to make was on that 2nd and 8 i had late. i got about 5 yards but got called for holding. so either you choose 2nd and 18 with the clock stop, but knowing you'll have to use that timeout after i run it on 2nd and 18, or you take the 3rd and 3 and save a timeout since the clock would stop even on a declined penalty. didn't make a difference in the end but its always interesting to see how people decide with those things

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg luke. the fumble bug bit you hard.... which is lucky for me since i couldn't stop your running game at all. my guys were just getting blown up big time up front. guess i finally paid for having a pass rush line because i kept getting pushed back. that first run that you had where you get hit by my LB, break tackle, my LE has you wrapped up, break that tackle, and basically break out of the pile for 73 yarder i said fuuuuuuuuuck.

the TD after KR fumble was a killer. one tough call you had to make was on that 2nd and 8 i had late. i got about 5 yards but got called for holding. so either you choose 2nd and 18 with the clock stop, but knowing you'll have to use that timeout after i run it on 2nd and 18, or you take the 3rd and 3 and save a timeout since the clock would stop even on a declined penalty. didn't make a difference in the end but its always interesting to see how people decide with those things

Yeah stopping you for 3 yards in one play seemed less likely than 18 for 2, at the cost of 40 seconds, which considering your punters/kicker wasn't that big of a deal, because I figured I'd have a short field.

On that game clinching pick, I actually just hit the wrong button, wanted to go underneath to the open Y, not the triple covered post out X. Total brain fart by me, I'm glad it was still close after the fumbles throughout

It's sad to see Fitzgerald go, I benched him intentionally multiple times over the years to keep him from leaving and planned on running him like a dog as a RS Senior. That's what I did.

Congrats on your first national championship FMT

my punter is awful. seriously, even if i get it on full power WITH wind it will go maybe 35 yards in the air. my kicker isn't quite as bad, but i can't hit a fg in which the ball is spotted beyond the 25 yard line.

got a new P and K in recruiting, hopefully they can bring me to decency in the kicking game.

i'm thinking of adjusting some more of the sliders in the off-season but i just dont know. on one hand i hate that everyone is averaging 40+ points, on the other hand this IS college football and the stuff i see on the games i pretty much see every saturday. it's not like defensive games DONT happen here, they're just few and far between

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
my punter is awful. seriously, even if i get it on full power WITH wind it will go maybe 35 yards in the air. my kicker isn't quite as bad, but i can't hit a fg in which the ball is spotted beyond the 25 yard line.

got a new P and K in recruiting, hopefully they can bring me to decency in the kicking game.

i'm thinking of adjusting some more of the sliders in the off-season but i just dont know. on one hand i hate that everyone is averaging 40+ points, on the other hand this IS college football and the stuff i see on the games i pretty much see every saturday. it's not like defensive games DONT happen here, they're just few and far between

I think the CPU games should just be put up to Heisman for Bowl Season! (And I say that because I will probably never have a CPU bowl game!)

And the Conference Championship Games, since that's a free promise for guys like Az, Pheenix and Lone - where everyone else (sans mik) has to win their conference outright!

ph33nix said:
So is it possible that off-season starts tonight?

I say we all reserve a block of time to get all this shit outta the way :D

its my gf's birthday bruh. i'm lucky enough to get away with watching the niners for 3 hours, not doing stuff with her afterwards would probably get my balls smashed.... and not in a good way

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
its my gf's birthday bruh. i'm lucky enough to get away with watching the niners for 3 hours, not doing stuff with her afterwards would probably get my balls smashed.... and not in a good way

Now I feel terrible that you'll treat her like shit on her birthday after Freeman crushes your dreams today.

....I'm over it.

DMczaf said:
Now I feel terrible that you'll treat her like shit on her birthday after Freeman crushes your dreams today.

....I'm over it.

i already told you homeboy, you guys aren't leaving frisco with a win. freeman had his fun at the toolbox last night and that is about as far as the good times go for him on this trip!

Hey man, Eagles game just ended and it's pretty late so let's just play tomorrow. I'm on vacation this week so I'll be home all day. Just let me know what time is good for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, man. I think we can both agree that EA gave you a gift there at the end.

It happens. That was just returning the favor for that INT your D-Lineman got early on

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha, but that INT didn't decide the game. Also, there needs to be challenges in online matches.

yeah but it cost me a FG. So it counts

To be clear you did catch some bad breaks in that 4th quarter. But ive been on the other side of that all year so its hard for me to feel to much sympathy.

LukeSmith

Starting tomorrow I'm gone till Saturday, I should be able to keep up with the offseason recruiting, but I don't think I can make roster changes, redshirt and reassign positions from the web. I'd prefer to not miss out on that stuff again

i think it's going to be tough to get into the roster changes/scheduling/etc. until after the holiday weekend. lets concentrate on getting through the 5 weeks of recruiting and then start the season fresh next week.

mik where are you brother!

Top Bottom