• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

well, even though the league advanced like 2 days ago, apparently CumBucket "didn't know", so he hasn't played his game. i transfered commish status to him and he will advance when he's done (he's playing now)

good night.... friends!

LukeSmith said:
Looks like LJs game is done, I am totally getting jobbed this year. :lol

I just saw. Highway robbery...but looks like I'll get to play in the national championship for a rematch with Alabama! This might be my only shot ever cause I'm sure FMT is gonna give me a bitch schedule :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've Won against 2 of the top 4!

And VT lost, so they're out of the way, before Az could do anything. That could have been huge, if Az hadn't of lost to Ph33nix. Beating a #2 VT in the ACC game could have vaulted him up to #2.

Damn, stats say that DCX had 42 first downs against me. Damn

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
I've Won against 2 of the top 4!

And VT lost, so they're out of the way, before Az could do anything. That could have been huge, if Az hadn't of lost to Ph33nix. Beating a #2 VT in the ACC game could have vaulted him up to #2.

Damn, stats say that DCX had 42 first downs against me. Damn
I was in control moving the ball at.will. then my shitty kicker with a Penington leg happened. In position for two Fgs I had to punt. Both turn into long drives for.tds once you noticed I have crappy cbs.14-7 half. You get the ball score again, the flood gates open up, gameover.

DCX

Lonestar

That, and doing a bit more QB Contain, and keep my mediocre stick handling ass on the Dline, so you couldn't juke my LB's anymore.

LukeSmith

Pheenix beating Az hurt me
DCX season hurt my strength of schedule
But wins over:
Stanford (7 BCS)
Notre Dame (3 BCS)
Clemson (12 BCS)

and quality wins over
Penn State (13 BCS)
Iowa (20 BCS)

seems like it should've vaulted me over LJ:

Oregon (16 BCS)
Oklahoma (11 BCS)
USC (10 BCS)

I'm guessing the poll weighting is killing me too, but with the head to head over LJ, a longer winning streak currently active and more quality wins (5 against the top 20 and 4 of the top 15) it seems like I should be at least 3.

Now let's look at Pheenix:
Wins over:
Oregon (16 BCS)
Oklahoma (11 BCS)
Texas A&M (14 BCS)
Clemson (12 BCS)

All I could do is play the schedule, just doesn't seem like the game handled it right. If we expand to another player or two we should add guys in Big 12 and SEC. If my recruiting class had been balls I would've transferred to either of those conferences

Lonestar

What I think helped LJ was where Oklahoma was. I know the email had OU at #6, but I want to say that in the other poll they were higher than that. Only way to explain a jump from #6 to #2 in the Media Poll.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
What I think helped LJ was where Oklahoma was. I know the email had OU at #6, but I want to say that in the other poll they were higher than that. Only way to explain a jump from #6 to #2 in the Media Poll.

Still bullshit!

Lonestar

Just to see where I fit in on Quality Wins

Wins over
Texas #2
Michigan #4
Georgia #9
LSU #15
Oregon #16

I gotta play UGA again... :( Closest game I had all year, game winning FG with 1 minute left, 38-35. If I can avoid throwing 4 INT's, and Aaron Murray not turn into Neo from the Matrix again, maybe I can win that game.

So, it's not a guarenteed win for me. How'd you think I feel if I lost it, and saw the 2 teams with 1 loss go in over me? Kinda Crummy.

But let's all laugh at #5 Undefeated Boise :lol

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Just to see where I fit in on Quality Wins

Wins over
Texas #2
Michigan #4
Georgia #9
LSU #15
Oregon #16

I gotta play UGA again... :( Closest game I had all year, game winning FG with 1 minute left, 38-35. If I can avoid throwing 4 INT's, and Aaron Murray not turn into Neo from the Matrix again, maybe I can win that game.

So, it's not a guarenteed win for me. How'd you think I feel if I lost it, and saw the 2 teams with 1 loss go in over me? Kinda Crummy.

But let's all laugh at #5 Undefeated Boise :lol

Eh I lost late last year and was unbeaten going in, so I'd be pretty unsympathetic.

Off the top of my head based on Lone's human schedule this year it looks like next year he gets:
FMT
CB
LJ

Win difference seems like another thing I don't think the game takes into account: Pheenix barely beat OU and Texas A&M, I barely beat LJ, et cetera

I should look at some Big12 and SEC rosters and see if there's a team that makes sense, I wonder if Dwayne Green would follow me there :(

Lonestar

I've played CB3 like 4 or 5 times by now :lol

Last season I lost to LSU, and made it to the final 2 in I think the last week of the season, or SECCG week. I have 3 games after LSU+SECCG. Think I had help, with DCX beating you and I think LJ losing.

I only won by 7 over Ph33nix and 14 over you, and only 3 over Georgia.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I've played CB3 like 4 or 5 times by now :lol

Last season I lost to LSU, and made it to the final 2 in I think the last week of the season, or SECCG week. I have 3 games after LSU+SECCG. Think I had help, with DCX beating you and I think LJ losing.

I'll take you again next year then!

LukeSmith said:
Pheenix beating Az hurt me
DCX season hurt my strength of schedule
But wins over:
Stanford (7 BCS)
Notre Dame (3 BCS)
Clemson (12 BCS)

and quality wins over
Penn State (13 BCS)
Iowa (20 BCS)

seems like it should've vaulted me over LJ:

Oregon (16 BCS)
Oklahoma (11 BCS)
USC (10 BCS)

I'm guessing the poll weighting is killing me too, but with the head to head over LJ, a longer winning streak currently active and more quality wins (5 against the top 20 and 4 of the top 15) it seems like I should be at least 3.

Now let's look at Pheenix:
Wins over:
Oregon (16 BCS)
Oklahoma (11 BCS)
Texas A&M (14 BCS)
Clemson (12 BCS)

All I could do is play the schedule, just doesn't seem like the game handled it right. If we expand to another player or two we should add guys in Big 12 and SEC. If my recruiting class had been balls I would've transferred to either of those conferences

uh, i have 1 loss this season, and it was to AZ. take my name off your beaten list!

you see what happens!

you guys complain that i would sprinkle highly ranked teams into LJ's schedule saying it gave him an advantage in the rankings.

then when i dont do that this is what happens! and he gets the benefits anyways because of touchdown jesus!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you see what happens!

you guys complain that i would sprinkle highly ranked teams into LJ's schedule saying it gave him an advantage in the rankings.

then when i dont do that this is what happens! and he gets the benefits anyways because of touchdown jesus!

eh you can't really stack his schedule like that though either

Lonestar

Oh God, Boise...

BTW, just looking...what the fuck happened to Robert Cox on USC? True Freshman QB, showing Redshirt, rated 99, AWR 99, Accuracy 99. Beyond Madden 10 Rookie level!

Lonestar said:
Oh God, Boise...

BTW, just looking...what the fuck happened to Robert Cox on USC? True Freshman QB, showing Redshirt, rated 99, AWR 99, Accuracy 99. Beyond Madden 10 Rookie level!

as if i didn't already have to deal with enough of USC's bullshit....

Lonestar

There's no way that can be right. right?

CB3 found a hidden NCAA code and gamesharked it :lol

He's a slightly faster version of McCarron, who took till his RS senior Year to get there :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
Oh God, Boise...

He was Redshirted at first. When my #1 QB went down for the season i burned his redshirt and started him

Lonestar

Nevermind your bullshit story of why you burned the redshirt, how did you cheat and make him Peyton Manning as a Freshman?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol

Check the injury report friend.

As for how he progressed so fast, no clue. It seems like every week he shot up 3 or 4 points overall

Lonestar

Gonna need a ruling, who's in favour of forcing a 1 year sitdown of Mr. Cockles?

That's just flabbergasting, how is that possible

There's a 91 rated RS Freshman on Penn States Roster, and it looks like the next highest true Freshman QB is LJ's Zack Jack, and he's sitting at 80 OVR.

Lonestar

Master at Deflection, huh. Has nothing to do with my team, has all to do with Mysterious Changing of Ratings of a True Freshman. :D

Lonestar

You mean the 95 rated RS Senior Rod Woodson (who is no longer on the Real version of Alabama)?

i'll take care of the big 12 game tomorrow morning. too tired/drunk right now

I'm done. didn't fuck up and looks like I'll play lonestar...if this advances today can you play?

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
i'll take care of the big 12 game tomorrow morning. too tired/drunk right now

I'm done. didn't fuck up and looks like I'll play lonestar...if this advances today can you play?
Probably but it might be late

Top Bottom