• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
He's trying to put USC back on probation.

I'm sure the NCAA would have already sent me a LOI, with the amount of Medical Scholarships I've came up with :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lets not forget me missing a conference game in season 1 cause of that glitch costing me the pac-10. This is just the make up call

Lonestar

Ugh, some hard choices, especially when I got down to the last 2. Ended up cutting 2 of my lower rated WR's (still in the 80's) and the 3 star TE I picked up (I wanted 3 TE's, but I'll settle with the Sophmore and higher rated freshman, and willl just throw in an Olineman in that 3rd TE spot). Couldn't risk cutting MLB's or CB's.

But I'm done.

40 rated Punter, KPW and KPA at...46 each.

Yay.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Ugh, some hard choices, especially when I got down to the last 2. Ended up cutting 2 of my lower rated WR's (still in the 80's) and the 3 star TE I picked up (I wanted 3 TE's, but I'll settle with the Sophmore and higher rated freshman, and willl just throw in an Olineman in that 3rd TE spot). Couldn't risk cutting MLB's or CB's.

But I'm done.

40 rated Punter, KPW and KPA at...46 each.

Yay.

eesh, I have to cut guys in the 60s, I only have 3 80s at wideout

Lonestar

Yeah, I'd say 5 or 6 of the cuts were some 3 star Juco players I just brought in. Got them midway through the season, and then some better players at the same positions opened up in the offseason recruiting. I was close to cutting an 84 safety, or an 85 LB. Even a low 80's Guard. Based solely on time left in school (I'd rather cut a Junior or Senior if I have someone of similiar ability as a Freshman or Sophmore).

Cut a 70 CB, and some high 70 DE's

Somehow, I have another 99 rated HB. Who has 89 speed. He better be The Juggernaut Bitch, or he's insanely overrated.

Done. My defense looks really strong this year, relatively. Obviously I don't have everyone in the high 90s like some schools, but it looks solid to me!

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
You can do both easily, run Madden draft on PC and NCAA on xbox to redshirt/depth chart.

Multitask son
Draft on PC is risky..i'd hate to have an error ala recruiting on the NCAA page where you lose hours, and have the CPU autopick you a C first round :/

DCX

Lonestar

Probably far enough along to go ahead and get it to that preseason stage tonight, but doubtful we'd start the season tonight. Only part of the NCAA preseason you can do is check out the new recruits. Have to be on the console to do redshirting and depth charts.

Yeah, I pretty much don't use the websites for anything as important as drafting or recruiting. It's just buggy (seems like an auto error if you set a week for a recruit visit)

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Draft on PC is risky..i'd hate to have an error ala recruiting on the NCAA page where you lose hours, and have the CPU autopick you a C first round :/

DCX

I did all of the drafts last year on the PC, didn't have probs. When we vancin

Lonestar

Still not alot in the CB department, but I think it might be one of the better ones that I've seen recently.

schedule is done. let me know when you are finished with your offseason stuff mik & az, then the season begins!

p.s. lonestar i did not go easy on you but you must understand.

p.s. how in the FUCK am i ranked below USC and oregon when i won the pac 10 and blew out both teams by triple digits? fucking bullshit. guess i'll just have to earn it again!

DMczaf

Awesome, CB3 gets 7 home games while I get 6.

You know what FMT? You know what? DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!!

You are not nice.

advancing now. i did what i could on home/away.

let me know what you think of the schedules.... although there isn't shit i can do about it once i advance! suck it down losers!

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Awesome, CB3 gets 7 home games while I get 6.

You know what FMT? You know what? DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!!

You are not nice.

Pfft, I only have 5 :p

Schedule is ok, I'm kind of surprised that I don't play Luke, but instead I get the Trifecta of the PAC 10.

Lonestar

And I think a network disconnection during updating from recruiting has fuck me over. I had updated after getting 1 quick commitment, then went on from there. I show 0 time left, and while all the players I did talk to have the "can't talk" sign, none of them show me offering them a scholarship, which I did.

That kind of sucks.

gg dcx. felt like you had it and then got a little too conservative with the running which let me get back in the game.

and either my o-line is awesome or your d-line is fucking awful. delicious holes all over the place.

on the negative side, my star RB missed most of the entire game because he was on fucking PR duty because my top WR got hurt for 8 weeks! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i also got 2 first call commits! and i got like 980 points of interest from a 5 star tackle but he didn't sign.... yet!

Lonestar

I really shouldn't play this late, LJ...really shouldn't... it's 1 AM...

But I do want to try out my team some :lol So if you want to..

LJ11

Lonestar said:
I really shouldn't play this late, LJ...really shouldn't... it's 1 AM...

But I do want to try out my team some :lol So if you want to..

Your call dude, I'm in fucking bed but I'll crawl out. Sitting here watching late night (at least I was), with a note pad finishing recruiting.

Lonestar

Nah, in the middle of practice mode it disconnected again. Internet problems I guess, which is weird cause I'm typing here.

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
So many good recruits my head hurts

It's a down year for me, much less interest in Michigan than last year - I would speculate that it fluctuates based on your recruitment volume or your team needs each year, but Alabama and everyone's interest in it sort of disproves that.

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
It's a down year for me, much less interest in Michigan than last year - I would speculate that it fluctuates based on your recruitment volume or your team needs each year, but Alabama and everyone's interest in it sort of disproves that.

I needed at least 2 MLB's to keep the minimum amount. Boom, 3 or 4 MLB's want to go to Alabama. Only spots I don't need are DE's, WR's, and Centers.

Back 2 Back Mythical national championships help too.

Top Bottom