• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Most of us have 2 or 3 players leaving early.

Expect Az. He's got 5 players wanting to leave. Wr Bryant, de Crawford, cb brown, Robinson, and peters.

Done

damn wilkerson and browning both tried to leave for the NFL! not so fast my friends! you're coming back for a national title!

also, i'm going to try to do the schedule myself this season without any special requests/input. the reason is i only usually get 2 or 3 people putting requests in, and some people complained of easier schedules than others.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn wilkerson and browning both tried to leave for the NFL! not so fast my friends! you're coming back for a national title!

also, i'm going to try to do the schedule myself this season without any special requests/input. the reason is i only usually get 2 or 3 people putting requests in, and some people complained of easier schedules than others.

Are you saying someone got an especially easy schedule last year? Blasphemy!

is it possible to get all of us together at once just to get this whole shit over ? i can't imagine it taking long and more than an hour or two if we got in a chat room, but then again i don't know yalls lives

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
is it possible to get all of us together at once just to get this whole shit over ? i can't imagine it taking long and more than an hour or two if we got in a chat room, but then again i don't know yalls lives

it seems highly unlikely that we'll be able to do that over a holiday weekend, future seasons it would make sense tho

CB3

suck it assholes its the holidays im not camped by my 360.

Ill advance in a little bit when i get home

CB3

who the fuck did you give all your schollarships to. Who the hell wants to go to Stanford anyway?

CB3 said:
who the fuck did you give all your schollarships to. Who the hell wants to go to Stanford anyway?

i recruited quite a few 1 and 2 star guys as role players. some of them actually have decent stats. for instance, i have a 2 star guy who is an A+ in bump coverage, B in man, and C+ in zone. his problem is he isn't very fast and has low awareness (which it seems every freshman does?). but as a dime back.... aayyyeee!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i recruited quite a few 1 and 2 star guys as role players. some of them actually have decent stats. for instance, i have a 2 star guy who is an A+ in bump coverage, B in man, and C+ in zone. his problem is he isn't very fast and has low awareness (which it seems every freshman does?). but as a dime back.... aayyyeee!

Not Big Cox!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lukems is trapped in an airport and will do the recruiting later this afternoon when he is home! straight dope from the horses mouth!
Question is, who is the John Candy to Luke's Steve Martin?

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Week 2 recruiting is done.
Now it's more like "Buzz your girlfriend, woof"

LukesNCAA.gif

Lonestar

I have no Scholarships left. Manages to grab a 5 star ATH, 4 star ATH, and 2 more high star DE's.

That's why you got the punter, as I went from #1 to #10. :p

Wow, Not going to be without DE's for awhile. 7 of them.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I have no Scholarships left. Manages to grab a 5 star ATH, 4 star ATH, and 2 more high star DE's.

That's why you got the punter, as I went from #1 to #10. :p

CB promised the punter a championship, so next year when he doesn't win, I assume that kid is going to xfer to home, DCX-recruit style

Top Bottom