• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
League Roster

Now Updated with the memorable Utah Uteses!

Think Utah has 1 guy from Montana, so it looks like Nevada's the Bastard Child of Football Players Champio Award Winner!

I'm pretty surprised people have players from North and South Dakota on their rosters.

And Mik, I'm having some company over tonight so let's try to shoot for 11-12 tonight if you're around. Hopefully they'll be gone by then.

Azwethinkweiz said:
And Mik, I'm having some company over tonight so let's try to shoot for 11-12 tonight if you're around. Hopefully they'll be gone by then.

everyone knows the best way to spend a good time is to watch someone play ncaa league games

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
everyone knows the best way to spend a good time is to watch someone play ncaa league games

Depends on who you're playing against. If it's someone that just "owns" you, repeatedly over the course of a couple years....it's always a tense, curse-laden affair. Might need to stock up on Safety Goggles, Helmets, and ear plugs. For the Guests.

Clemson Nation would like to thank the football gods for whatever sorcery was responsible for making you miss that chip shot near the end of regulation.:lol

GG man, I pretty much played the bend, don't break defense and it seemed to not allow many points once you got to the redzone. Other than that, I couldn't stop your offense at all.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Azwethinkweiz said:
Clemson Nation would like to thank the football gods for whatever sorcery was responsible for making you miss that chip shot near the end of regulation.:lol
My wife decided to come talk to me about my daughter's sixth grade teacher with two minutes left in the game. Her presence was... felt. I think I would/should have handled the three previous downs differently, to be honest. But there's no excuse for missing that FG.

"Oh no, honey--did I make you do that?"

"No, sweetie, you didn't."

*puts revolver in mouth*

GG, man. I think you could have thrown it over the top every time. My DBs are not up to scratch.

mik said:
My wife decided to come talk to me about my daughter's sixth grade teacher with two minutes left in the game. Her presence was... felt. I think I would/should have handled the three previous downs differently, to be honest. But there's no excuse for missing that FG.

"Oh no, honey--did I make you do that?"

"No, sweetie, you didn't."

*puts revolver in mouth*

GG, man. I think you could have thrown it over the top every time. My DBs are not up to scratch.

:lol this shit happens to me so much now, I've started locking my door as if to say "DO NOT DISTURB UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE"

LukeSmith

DM and I will play tomorrow, he had school stuff this week and I had Friday night obligations. We'll try and do it early in the day!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its been so long since ive played i totally forgot i lost to pheeknicks. Thanks for taking so long guys!

yes, advanced!

gg luke, felt like i let it slip away with some bonehead plays. on the INT i couldn't remember what button it is to throw it away and didn't want to take the monster sack. should've just taken the sack :/

and i need to get a bullshit scrambling qb who can throw lasers on the run when 3 guys are there. that play killed me. i probably still wouldn't have won but i had it defended perfectly but then no. at least i got the user FF at the end :D

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes, advanced!

gg luke, felt like i let it slip away with some bonehead plays. on the INT i couldn't remember what button it is to throw it away and didn't want to take the monster sack. should've just taken the sack :/

and i need to get a bullshit scrambling qb who can throw lasers on the run when 3 guys are there. that play killed me. i probably still wouldn't have won but i had it defended perfectly but then no. at least i got the user FF at the end :D

Yeah you had to go all out that game, 3 attempted onside kicks, multiple fourth downs, it was like playing Lonestar in Madden 10!

Was a good game tho, The Sheriff lit me up

:lol

that 4th and 23 i knew i wouldn't get but figured you'd easily get the 15 yards of field difference i'd have from a punt anyways so i just went :/

can you imagine how pissed you would have been at that fumble if it was just a 3 point game at that time or something? that happened to me in madden before

LJ11

DCX, I'll be available around 8 or so if you're free.

Edit: I can play earlier, but kind of interested in these football games. Let me know what works.

Lonestar

Fucking Bullshit EA. It did end up stealing 8-9 hours of recruiting from week 1. Was hoping it might have somehow stored what I did even if it disconnected. Nope, I've fallen behind a week on everyone but 3 players!

Lonestar said:
Fucking Bullshit EA. It did end up stealing 8-9 hours of recruiting from week 1. Was hoping it might have somehow stored what I did even if it disconnected. Nope, I've fallen behind a week on everyone but 3 players!

ouch...

everybody go pounce on lonestar's targets!

LJ11

ph33nix said:
ouch...

everybody go pounce on lonestar's targets!

Damn, I definitely would have if I knew. Couple of guys that I was interested in but backed off.

I complained about having Kentucky as a pipeline, but I ended up nabbing a monster WR. Guess it will pay off for this season anyway.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Damn, I definitely would have if I knew. Couple of guys that I was interested in but backed off.

I complained about having Kentucky as a pipeline, but I ended up nabbing a monster WR. Guess it will pay off for this season anyway.

Did we advance yet?

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
DCX, I'll be available around 8 or so if you're free.

Edit: I can play earlier, but kind of interested in these football games. Let me know what works.
Today is rough. Maybe tonight..10 ish, if not tomorrow same time.

DCX

are we done yet? come on luke and i were done with our game an hour after advance! i need to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth from that loss....

with another loss to alabama -_-

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are we done yet? come on luke and i were done with our game an hour after advance! i need to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth from that loss....

with another loss to alabama -_-

1-2 will pretty much end your season and keep you from the sixth star of prestige :(

LukeSmith said:
1-2 will pretty much end your season and keep you from the sixth star of prestige :(

and will keep me from all the fantastic recruits that alabama, notre dame, michigan and usc get!

i'll have to come up with something good for lonestar. i was the last person in the league to beat him.... i will channel the spirit of alex smiths potential as inspiration

Lonestar

It's ok to lose. No one wins forever

But if I lose...

julian-assange-300x176-1.gif

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
Damn, I had to run out but I'm back now if you're still around. Sorry for the hold up.
My daughter is still up :( It might have to be tomorrow as i have to wake up earlier due to the snow :/

DCX

LJ11

DCX said:
My daughter is still up :( It might have to be tomorrow as i have to wake up earlier due to the snow :/

DCX

No worries, I'll be around tomorrow. It was my fault anyway, kind of lost track of time and forgot to check in on more frequent basis.

Top Bottom