• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3 said:
You guys dont wanna start this

29e3ex2.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is the all asshole league FMT and don't you forget it.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lets relax fellas! both leagues are good, both leagues are different. there is room for both of us without the jabs!

however there is only 1 madden league. 1 league to unite us all!

2jdjcxi.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar is in both leagues? and I can't get into one :lol

*runs away crying*

GCQuinton

To all of "my guys" (who am I kidding, mainly MWS), enough with the trash talk already.

Matrix, if you want a spot in ours let me know. Lone and Az have spots in both right now but that's only because some folks on the interest list didn't pan out and it left some spots open.

Matrix

Thanks guys.

Lone, you pick the one you want to play in more? No pressure! I'm good playing in either league so it doesn't matter to me.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Play me, again.

Ok :( Though I haven't gotten any better since last night :lol You host.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix said:
Thanks guys.

Lone, you pick the one you want to play in more? No pressure! I'm good playing in either league so it doesn't matter to me.

No Pressure. I've already been debating dropping out of one of them already, knowing that Madden's just around the corner. FFXICVIX or whatever 14 is, is coming soon. Running out of hours for video games could be a possibility!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Thanks guys.

Don't beat around the bush. We all know where you wanna be

Matrix

Hey in the other league I could be the Cougars, though their fucking run D is awful 0_o

Ram lit me up again on the ground.... ughh

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
stanfords run D is stout my friend. stout!

Pffft! Texas Forever!

Ive been watching too much Friday Night Lights.

Ramirez

You gave up on the run way too early! You torched me on the first drive, couldn't stop any of it! :lol

I watched the replay on that fumble, pretty sure it was an incomplete pass. :p

BTW, what's the tentative start date for this?

Ramirez said:
You gave up on the run way too early! You torched me on the first drive, couldn't stop any of it! :lol

as soon as the fairdale kings rosters are up. should be tomorrow! although i did make a promise to my good friend DM that i would wait until he has the game. so it may START tomorrow, but it won't advance past week 1 until DM has the game.

i'm a tough but fair commish!

Matrix

Ramirez said:

Yea it was an incomplete pass, but it wouldn't let me challenge or I'm blind.

Yea I did give up on the run, but I don't really care for the running plays in the Cougs playbook *shrug*

Ramirez

I don't know the rules for challenges in College, but it let me challenge in my offline Dynasty, but it wouldn't let me in our game last night. I'm such a casual when it comes to college football these days. :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Matrix said:
Hey in the other league I could be the Cougars, though their fucking run D is awful 0_o
Ram lit me up again on the ground.... ughh

If it's in the game....

Ramirez said:
I don't know the rules for challenges in College, but it let me challenge in my offline Dynasty, but it wouldn't let me in our game last night. I'm such a casual when it comes to college football these days. :lol

You can't challenge in online games. Dunno why they only allow it in single player.

KanZolo

Ramirez said:
For some reason can't challenge plays online

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FMT,

Will you be turning off the ability for people to use these recruiting report boosts and whatnot?

GCQ,

Can you turn off some or is it all or nothing?

GCQuinton

DenogginizerOS said:
FMT,

Will you be turning off the ability for people to use these recruiting report boosts and whatnot?

GCQ,

Can you turn off some or is it all or nothing?
It's an all or nothing setting.

DenogginizerOS

I don't have a problem with recruiting reports per se because it would save a lot of time, but if it is all or nothing, I would think we would have to have it turned off.

Nightz

Maybe you guys should leave them on to keep the realism of the game. CB can use money to get his recruits like USC did.

DenogginizerOS

I wonder if the rosters of recruits in online and offline dynasties mirror one another. If so, I could use these reports offline to get insight into the online

DenogginizerOS said:
I wonder if the rosters of recruits in online and offline dynasties mirror one another. If so, I could use these reports offline to get insight into the online

Pretty sure they're randomly generated.

DenogginizerOS

Azwethinkweiz said:
Pretty sure they're randomly generated.
That would be great. I was somewhat stunned when I found out that the reason some were able to gain so much insight into draft classes in Madden 10 was because they were identical to rosters found in NFL Head Coach or something to that effect.

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
That would be great. I was somewhat stunned when I found out that the reason some were able to gain so much insight into draft classes in Madden 10 was because they were identical to rosters found in NFL Head Coach or something to that effect.

Heh, it helped me find Crusoe and Finley in the latter drafts.

Recruting is going to be wierd to do in NCAA 11. There's no insane over recruiting of a player (like using 3-5 hours of time, pumping up a "most" liking with something your college is good at). You're limited to 1 hour. And it seems the topic per 10 minutes is random.

Just in my test dynasty, I find it to be a tougher go, but with the inclusion of "negative recruiting against the other teams" should bring on an interesting dynamic.

So, CB3, when Jack English shows up, want to team up and negative recruit the hell outta FMT's team. :lol

Lonestar

Cool, there's an app now on the apple store called Pocket Scout. Basically, if you're looking at a recruit, if you put in his grades for his attributes (ex. SPD B ACC A-, etc etc) it'll give you an estimated range of his OVR rating (Low, Average, and High).

Could be handy.

LJ11

There's no way to adjust sliders in Online Dynasty is there?

I love that man coverage is back, but some of these DB's absolutely cheat on certain routes. Would be nice to be able to turn it down just a bit.

LJ11 said:
There's no way to adjust sliders in Online Dynasty is there?

I love that man coverage is back, but some of these DB's absolutely cheat on certain routes. Would be nice to be able to turn it down just a bit.

You can adjust sliders in online dynasty. Anything you can do in regular dynasty you can do in online dynasty. The devs themselves said there's really no point in using offline dynasty, even if you're doing it by yourself.

LJ11

Azwethinkweiz said:
You can adjust sliders in online dynasty. Anything you can do in regular dynasty you can do in online dynasty. The devs themselves said there's really no point in using offline dynasty, even if you're doing it by yourself.

Wow, that's awesome.

Definitely should consider making an adjustment, if enough of us feel that way.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Wow, that's awesome.

Definitely should consider making an adjustment, if enough of us feel that way.

Yeah, we should definitely look at tuning down the DB ability to run the exact route with the wideout. Is that slider called "Defensive Backs - Total Bullshit"

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Yeah, we should definitely look at tuning down the DB ability to run the exact route with the wideout. Is that slider called "Defensive Backs - Total Bullshit"

I know we need this.

I'd also adjust pass rush, as CPU seems too good, and Human could be better.

LukeSmith said:
This is excellent, thanks for sharing. I am having a hard time finding an offense that I like still with the offense that RichRod built.

To think that Bama almost had him......*shudders*

Lonestar

Lonestar said:
I know we need this.

I'd also adjust pass rush, as CPU seems too good, and Human could be better.

Yeah, I play as the safety and it seems as though with the computer controlling the d-line, I'm lucky to get one sack a game.

Top Bottom