• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF league am I in?

Lonestar never posted which one he wanted to play in and GCQuinton never got back to me when he asked what team I would want to use.

fail all around!

edit- nm I failed, I'm not in this wack league, see ya bitches!

Matrix said:
WTF league am I in?

Lonestar never posted which one he wanted to play in and GCQuinton never got back to me when he asked what team I would want to use.

fail all around!

edit- nm I failed, I'm not in this wack league, see ya bitches!

i assumed lonestar would drop from the other league because he could use alabama here. sorry bruh... see you in madden!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i assumed lonestar would drop from the other league because he could use alabama here. sorry bruh... see you in madden!

It's all good. Too many top teams in this league, I would never have a chance.

Matrix

FMT, I was sent an invite to the other league, didn't need to type in anything.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can't invite somnia or dm as it says they dont have an EA online account :(

I just got home and am installing the game now. I will be setting everything up in a minute.

Somnia

Ok the dynasty interface is nice. Really like the layout. So which one of you (other than CB as USC comes with pre-loaded cash to buy every state) spent real cash to get pipeline state.

Matrix

GG scrim FMT.

I fucking suck at this game :lol

And wtf at the fumbles.... holy shit

Matrix said:
GG scrim FMT.

I fucking suck at this game :lol

And wtf at the fumbles.... holy shit

gg, you almost came back!

i need to learn to stop trying to move the stick around when im in the tackle animation. it doesn't work like it did in madden and keeps causing me to fumble :/

the last few games ive played are a perfect example of why dynasty/online franchises need to exist. i don't really find much exciting about "meaningless" exhibition games. even if they come down to the wire it's just like oh ok.

but when you're talking online dynasty/season matchups..... aaaayyyyyeeeee!

p.s. any requests on matchups can be made now (requesting to play or not to play someone). i'll do the matchups soon. not like we need to be in a hurry, dm doesn't have the game yet! although we could start without him

Matrix

Btw not being able to challenge online is pretty annoying.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well the thought process is they've removed the random "bad calls".

i know that int return i had looked like i stepped out but i didn't :D

My eyes said you did! my eyes don't lie, the game does.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Heh, late getting here. Had found out one of my uncles had open heart surgery, so was at the hospital for a few hours. Seems to be doing well.

Hmm, in the league now, and just entered in my redshirts, but it seems to be hanging up on updating...

Matrix

Sorry to hear about your uncle, glad he's doing better.

My family has a history of heart issues, ugh I hate it.

Lonestar

Matrix said:
Sorry to hear about your uncle, glad he's doing better.

My family has a history of heart issues, ugh I hate it.

Ours is more a history of diabeeetus and high blood pressure. Didn't feel any pain or all, nothing like a heart attack. Just a "whoops, 3 of your heart valves and your aeorta are 90 % blocked, might need to do something about that"

He'll be 71 in September.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Ours is more a history of diabeeetus and high blood pressure. Didn't feel any pain or all, nothing like a heart attack. Just a "whoops, 3 of your heart valves and your aeorta are 90 % blocked, might need to do something about that"

He'll be 71 in September.

My family has that too, shit my family has everything. My dad who is the same age as your uncle had to have two heart stents put in and they said he had like a 90% blockage in two valves or something. He had been complaining of arm pain though for over a week. He easily could have had a massive heart attack.... makes me sick thinking about it.

Then my whole heart thing popped up this year and I still have no fucking clue whats wrong with it :lol :(

well we have gone and made this a depressing as hell thread.

BigAT

I just went through a battery of tests for Marfan's Syndrome, that's heart related. Damn this tall frame of mine.

Everything negative so far!

Lonestar

BigAT said:
I just went through a battery of tests for Marfan's Syndrome, that's heart related. Damn this tall frame of mine.

Everything negative so far!

I could add some more!

I've got an uncle who's 83, struggling with Emphysema, after years of smoking. Has obvious trouble going any distance, let alone stairs. Yet STILL lives in a house, with all 3 entrance's being STAIRS!

My Grandmother, who I think turns 81 in a couple weeks, is suffering through Parkinsons and dementia. She's been sliding pretty fast the last few months.

Matrix

Hell I've got what seems like 50 thousand things wrong with me and I'm only 30. I have no chance at living into my 70's/80s.

What's most depressing is I'm not some 400 pound fat fuck who sits on his ass all day watching tv like Bob.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
My Grandmother, who I think turns 81 in a couple weeks, is suffering through Parkinsons and dementia. She's been sliding pretty fast the last few months.

One of my grandmothers died this way, she was like 85 I believe. My other grandmother and two grandfathers died of different types of Cancer.

I'm fucked from all health angles.

I hereby declare this disease age league!

Ramirez

My hitlist continues, Luke bites the dust, not even the icing mechanic could stop me! Totally should be an achievement for that. :p

I'll join the dynasty tomorrow, gotta get in the bed. :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am still considering whether or not to take the Hokies or go witha different conference and take the Longhorns or the Pitt Panthers....

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they can be adjusted on the fly, game to game, week to week!

p.s. az did you want in the madden league? there is 1 spot left

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22336839#post22336839

couldn't remember if you said you were interested or not!

What team is left?

Also, you forgot to disable the "pay to cheat" stuff in the dynasty. So everyone watch out, Denogg is going to go the SEC route and pay for some sweet recruits!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Azwethinkweiz said:
What team is left?

Also, you forgot to disable the "pay to cheat" stuff in the dynasty. So everyone watch out, Denogg is going to go the SEC route and pay for some sweet recruits!
Ah, no I am not.

I spent some time tinkering in my offline dynasty last night. Can someone break down redshirting as far as how many one should redshirt and what, if any criteria, do you use? Also, I beat Boise St. (All-American Difficulty without any slider changes). I really like the football that I experienced in that game. Win or lose, this game is really going to make me smile methinks.

DenogginizerOS said:
Ah, no I am not.

I spent some time tinkering in my offline dynasty last night. Can someone break down redshirting as far as how many one should redshirt and what, if any criteria, do you use? Also, I beat Boise St. (All-American Difficulty without any slider changes). I really like the football that I experienced in that game. Win or lose, this game is really going to make me smile methinks.

Generally, I try to find an area where I have lot of quality depth and see if I have any Freshman and/or Sophs who are rated decently but won't see any playing time and redshirt them to get an extra year of eligibility.

LosDaddie

Banned
Help me out, GAF.

I'm split on what system to get this game for. I usually get it on PS3 because that's what my bro has, but last year I think we played (maybe) 10 games online. So I'm leaning towards the X360 version since I'm pretty sure I'll play it more (I had 6 people on my FL playing it last night). And now that my EA hook-up is gone, I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth this year.

So which direction would you go, GAF? X360 or PS3?

Smokey

LosDaddie said:
Help me out, GAF.

I'm split on what system to get this game for. I usually get it on PS3 because that's what my bro has, but last year I think we played (maybe) 10 games online. So I'm leaning towards the X360 version since I'm pretty sure I'll play it more (I had 6 people on my FL playing it last night). And now that my EA hook-up is gone, I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth this year.

So which direction would you go, GAF? X360 or PS3?

wii

wow houstons run D is turrble. stanford does have a good o-line, but i had fucking gaping holes to run through. i had almost 400 yards rushing. would've been a close game otherwise!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow houstons run D is turrble. stanford does have a good o-line, but i had fucking gaping holes to run through. i had almost 400 yards rushing. would've been a close game otherwise!

haha now you see what I'm talking about

Matrix

Anyone want to scrim?

edit- ill be online if anyone wants to get a game in

Top Bottom