• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

i would complain about you 6 star jokers getting a bunch of 5 star recruits but nothing has changed in 6 seasons!

besides, it hasn't been any of you causing me problems, it has been fucking boise state and TCU taking all my recruits. i dont know where the fuck these shitheads came from but its pissing me off

DMczaf

ph33nix said:
lol damn it

I knew DM was going after the QB the whole time. I decided to finally spend time with him in an attempt to troll DM but I guess it failed

I always expect recruiting trolls, I went hard after all my Softs last week!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dude has voodoo over me, to the point I feel Ill when I play against him. Like Dread or something. All those patriot/bill games....

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wouldn't be scared of shit if i had your squad

His WRs were breaking press all day in our last meeting. My LBs are my strength, after they're gone it's going to be a lot tougher.

LJ11 said:
His WRs were breaking press all day in our last meeting. My LBs are my strength, after they're gone it's going to be a lot tougher.

i learned very early in my game with bama not to bump at all. i have a guy rated in the mid 90's for bump and run and he was shrugged aside like a child a couple times on big plays.... so i cut it out. lesson learned: you can't do anything against the college all stars!

Lonestar

I told you, VOODOO

Starting qb out for the season, starting hb out 7 weeks, lose on last second FG.

LukeSmith

choking.jpg

LJ11

Lonestar said:
I told you, VOODOO

Starting qb out for the season, starting hb out 7 weeks, lose on last second FG.

I'm not really sure how confident you are in your kicker, or rather how good he is (especially since he missed one), but I'm sitting there thinking, "wait did he just pheenix himself by not taking the FG?"

That WR was isolated on a LB, your guy missed the jam at the line/my guy broke press, and he came wide open. Then I went to the same concept that I did against pheenix but hit the middle of the field. Throw was 50/50 (int/comp), my WR wasn't jumping for those slants like he normally does, but he went up and nabbed that deep post.

Sorry to hear about your QB/HB injuries suck, my top back went out again and Zach Jack is still out for a few more weeks. Got lucky on that option run as well, seas parted.

Good game though, got lucky, I'll take it.

Edit: Goal line stand was huge, that and the missed FG, 10 point swing.

Lonestar

You won because youstrategize correctly. Attack ME on defense. I will make a mistake. That qb option for a td, I grabbed the guy in position to tackle, and moved him out of the way entirely.

The pheenix part is exactly right. It's memory off of that easy miss.

Maybe I should immediately retire. Then Alabama will perform better.

LJ11

Well you only really made one mistake, I think I was in position for one user int and I didn't make the play, or rather your WR made a huge play on the ball. The one int by my CB was kind of lucky, I jammed the inside slot and he released quicker than I wanted, your WR was clear, but I hit Y trying to just jump and hope for a tip, but the CB broke on it.

You made some really tight throws. I tried to bait you into some throws, one near the goal line that my safety dropped, but you just came back and made the play on the next drive. Your WR was abusing my best CB. Tried another bait throw, but you torched me because I missed the jam. Was playing man with OLB, wanted to make it look like the OLB was blitzing by moving the MLB over the slot to get a jam, didn't work.

The strip sack was huge too, you played a much better game than I did on O. Was just trying to work the run and keep it close since my QB was out. Probably would have played the same way even if he was there, your corners were doing a good job on my outside guys.Your D made a huge play near the GL to bat a pass too, my TE was wide open.

LukeSmith

done with my week, starting qb out again for a few weeks.
starting corner tore his groin in week one mid-game hasn't played since - does this game do medical redshirts?

Lonestar

for some reason, I read that as "I'll play when I get home from drunk"

I'm telling you, only LJ can flip the world on it's axis, and turn anyone into an alcoholic.

only 2 more weeks until DMbowl but it might not matter if Lonestar finishes with only 1 loss, or if ghost AZ continues to win

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
only 2 more weeks until DMbowl but it might not matter if Lonestar finishes with only 1 loss, or if ghost AZ continues to win

If Luke can get a rematch with LJ for the championship, then I should as well!

BTW guys, not sure if anyone's thought about this, but, do you realize that San Francisco could have drafted Aaron Rodgers instead of Alex Smith. Boy, they sure did mess that one up.

DCX

DCX
BTW to answer your question it prolly was Luke in another one of his pathetic bids to win a chip, justsayin

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i didn't start off with a loaded 6 star team. look at what your team has become with YOU at the helm for recruiting!
it's ok brohem, not my fault all the kids wanna play at Alabama and USC.

DCX

lol hilarious game against DM in the snow. i turn it over 5 times, FOUR times he either gets a TD off it or a TD the next play. my guys are wide open and dont bother to go for the ball thats thrown to them. DM's defenders have spider senses and his qb made a 30 yard throw rolling left with 2 guys draped on him across his body with a pinpoint pass on a 3rd and 10 in a blizzard.

i did manage to get another onsides kick though :D

Lonestar

600 yards, and I was pissed from the LJ game! Plus, getting used to new QB :p

I'll be playing my game when I get home in a few hours. Hopefully finished with it by 6:30 PM CST.

Lonestar

I did in this one, because lsu is a tougher AI than a mississippi school.

But don't believe Luke, I was under 600 yards passing :p. Running against the AI is tough sledding, I'm going to go with what works.

And done nobly cb3 and Luke with leftover recruiting time left.

Top Bottom