• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Says the Media Polls #3 team, even with 2 losses

Two losses on last second plays! Michigan are media darlings!

Tell us more about your recruiting, you've really turned that program around!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's more a Dig at Pheenicks and Texas, he's tried hard to sway a rare 5 star CB from me, and I from him. With Auburn thrown in the mix.

I had 2 last play games, luckily, the CPU managed to pull Victory from the jaws of Defeat.

I don't know why it said I restarted twice but I only did it once and that was right after I started when I realized I forgot to set activities (the game fucks you if you didn't before the game)

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
I don't know why it said I restarted twice but I only did it once and that was right after I started when I realized I forgot to set activities (the game fucks you if you didn't before the game)

Really? I thought I've done it that way once before without problems. But only once that I can recall.

It always says "Twice" if you did it once. The Counter goes like this: "You start the game" that's 1. You exit and start again: That's 2.

LukeSmith

Iowa incoming Big 10 Champs
They play no one the rest of the way (neither DCX nor myself) and their QB Bob Morris is some kind of cheese machine

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
Iowa incoming Big 10 Champs
They play no one the rest of the way (neither DCX nor myself) and their QB Bob Morris is some kind of cheese machine
He's no Robert Cox

Lonestar

After putting emerging like 500 points into that CB I talked about, Auburn has moved ahead and now has a soft commit...

Pheenicks also hit me hard on some lineman.

Lonestar said:
After putting emerging like 500 points into that CB I talked about, Auburn has moved ahead and now has a soft commit...

Pheenicks also hit me hard on some lineman.

I'm about to get on

I still better be in the fucking race for that CB

you 6 star d-bags disgust me!

and it doesn't seem like ohio state is affected at all for their poor play recently! i'm in competition for a TE and all his shit is an A or A+! wtf!

ugh

i got the top 2 guards and the top tackle

but i am SO fucking pissed i lost out on FS james philips...to oklahoma

HE WILL PAY

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
has anyone seen or recruited a left handed qb? i was thinking about that during recruiting and i haven't seen one yet, nor have a played against a lefty

Think all players come Righty.

But you can go to your roster and make players lefty, including the QB, and he will then throw left handed. Actually had a backup play a little bit of a game as a left hander, but it felt "wrong" in a way, just so used to the abilities of a right handed QB, I switched him back.

Lonestar

Shit, I fucking hate auburn. One week, destroys my soft commit (with no use of a visit) to a hard commit. Fucking Buuuuuuurn, going to (continue to) destroy Auburn.

LJ11

My recruiting class is awful.

Really can't land more than one corner at this point, seems like those 3 star depth corners want nothing to do with me. I've managed to pull in safety after safety, something I couldn't do the first couple of seasons. My D will be all safeties at this point.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:

Really can't land more than one corner at this point, seems like those 3 star depth corners want nothing to do with me. I've managed to pull in safety after safety, something I couldn't do the first couple of seasons. My D will be all safeties at this point.

This has been my secondary this whole entire time. I believe I've signed 2 4 or 5 star CB's this entire time. Johnson who is an 88 RS SR CB, and last season I picked up Damon Cook (81 Freshman). My 3rd and 4th CB's are converted Safeties. I've been able to get at least 1 4 or 5 star Safety every season. I was soo hoping that this year was going to be the CB year for me, a 5 star and 4 star start the year with me at #1. I got the 4 star, but fucking Auburn....that was the 1st player since we've started, that I invested the full hour per week from the start of the season on. High Speed and ACC and quality marks in all the coverages, and wasn't total shit in tackling.

There's just been this lack of high quality CB's in these classes.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:

It looked like you had a bunch of sweet linebackers too!

My recruiting class is mostly junk 3 star wideouts

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Clemson's having their best season of the dynasty this year

I was going to say they've been on fire. Think the QB was a heisman finalist last season too.

Sitting at #4, and possible BCS buster. Auburn's #3, and I'll take care of those cow fuckers, and Penn State is #5 and Luke will get them (right?) but is anyone playing Clemson?

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I was going to say they've been on fire. Think the QB was a heisman finalist last season too.

Sitting at #4, and possible BCS buster. Auburn's #3, and I'll take care of those cow fuckers, and Penn State is #5 and Luke will get them (right?) but is anyone playing Clemson?

Ha, I already beat Penn State - but DCX plays them later in the year

Lonestar

Oops, thought they were undefeated. I see them at #7 in coaches and $5 in Media. Media has them jumping from 10 to 5...

LJ11

LukeSmith said:
It looked like you had a bunch of sweet linebackers too!

My recruiting class is mostly junk 3 star wideouts

Wasn't aggressive enough, spread myself out too thin trying to address TE/CB and I ended up screwing myself over. At one point I was targeting 3 TEs and 4 CBs, pretty dumb of me.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
Wasn't aggressive enough, spread myself out too thin trying to address TE/CB and I ended up screwing myself over. At one point I was targeting 3 TEs and 4 CBs, pretty dumb of me.

I too was going after 3 or 4 TE's, as they were all pretty high on me. I managed to get 1 of the 2 5 stars, but finished 2nd on the others. Blew it on a 5 star OL and ATH (I want to say Texas got 2 or 3 over me and USC got the ATH)

I actually had ran out of recruits to go after (my original list had all committed), so I've added 10 over the last 2 weeks. Mostly low end 4 stars and 3 star JUCO's. Gonna end up being a smaller class for me. As far as I can tell, if I don't get a single person from here on out, sitting on 63/70, but I also believe that my QB and 2 WR's will leave early for the NFL too.

Also, CB3 just finished his game (email update FTW). So, guess the weeks done.

LukeSmith

FMT can't advance until after work "It's super bowl day here and we're allowed to wear jerseys! Tons of Niners fans repping, no Pey Pey tho"

CB3

blackfmt.jpg

Lonestar

FooFMT.jpg

In great anticipation of being able to retire this one for something a bit more tantalizing.

lmao at the last few posts

Lonestar said:
This has been my secondary this whole entire time. I believe I've signed 2 4 or 5 star CB's this entire time. Johnson who is an 88 RS SR CB, and last season I picked up Damon Cook (81 Freshman). My 3rd and 4th CB's are converted Safeties. I've been able to get at least 1 4 or 5 star Safety every season. I was soo hoping that this year was going to be the CB year for me, a 5 star and 4 star start the year with me at #1. I got the 4 star, but fucking Auburn....that was the 1st player since we've started, that I invested the full hour per week from the start of the season on. High Speed and ACC and quality marks in all the coverages, and wasn't total shit in tackling.

There's just been this lack of high quality CB's in these classes.

Well, Auburn got the dude you and I wanted. I guess we're both pissed and satisfied.

And me and LJ are in the hunt (I think it's LJ) for this other sweet corner. I've gotten a soft commit but I'm pretty sure it said LJ is -1 behind me. What the fuck is the difference between -1, and -20, really? Like do recruiting points actually add up and they round to some number or something?

LJ11

ph33nix said:
lmao at the last few posts

Well, Auburn got the dude you and I wanted. I guess we're both pissed and satisfied.

And me and LJ are in the hunt (I think it's LJ) for this other sweet corner. I've gotten a soft commit but I'm pretty sure it said LJ is -1 behind me. What the fuck is the difference between -1, and -20, really? Like do recruiting points actually add up and they round to some number or something?

Pretty sure you have him locked up, my last call with him didn't go so well.

Lonestar

Damn, it's the week where I lose to LJ already...

Big week in recruiting for Oregon. 5 star wr and qb. Texas did get that 5 star cb....bastards. USC and Alabama had nothing happen in recruiting. How can that be?

CB3

Lonestar said:

Big week in recruiting for Oregon. 5 star wr and qb. Texas did get that 5 star cb....bastards. USC and Alabama had nothing happen in recruiting. How can that be?

because all my work is done basically. i only have 3 guys left on my board

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Big week in recruiting for Oregon. 5 star wr and qb.

I had that WR tracked all season, one bad call and good visit killed me. Damn you DM!

I'll probably land a 5 star HB, but it's because no one made a play for him, not even the CPU. HAHAHA

Free to play whenever you are.

Lonestar said:

lol damn it

I knew DM was going after the QB the whole time. I decided to finally spend time with him in an attempt to troll DM but I guess it failed

Top Bottom