• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
good to see someone's console "Froze" to keep them in their newly acquired top 20 ranking.

CB3 said:
good to see someone's console "Froze" to keep them in their newly acquired top 20 ranking.

daggered

p.s. i was scouting LJ's team since i play him next week.... all his lb's are 99's lolollllll... actually i think one is a 97 or something. beating ND is the only possible way i'll have a decent bowl game :(

that and CB beating DM!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
2 down, 23 to go :(

woodcock1.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
2 down, 23 to go :(

8 more, learn to count. Should have watched Mr Rodgers Neighborhood.

More listed during the game to say: my game didn't magically freeze up.

Lonestar

barring Clemson losing a game, LJ's going to National Champion again.

Well, I guess FMT can do eet

LJ11

Fumbles did me in, though FMT had a good run game going. Went to stripping the ball and he just ate up clock/yards.

I got to cute early in the game on one 3rd down, should have been more aggressive. Dee Smith is good for a fumble a game, bitch you're riding the bench until you graduate!

One of my LBs kept disappearing, he was invisible, only happened in 2-4-5 and 3-2-6 formations. Strange as hell.

yeah that was a good game. i got a bunch of breaks early: int on the first play of the game, fumble recovery on the next driver, fumble recovery just before the half which prevented LJ from scoring and got me a FG.

i passed a bit early but once i got up by a couple scores i started to try to run. i didn't want a repeat of my game against DM where i started passing with a lead and bad shit started happening. ND's lb's are really good but what i found out is you just have to keep it between the guards and take your 3 or 4 yard gains because if you try to bounce it out you are sure to be snuffed out for nothing or negative yards.

i had a few timely 3rd downs when the play broke down and my guys started to break a lot of tackles in the 4th, perhaps because LJ was going for the strips. and one thing i learned: even if you are up 23-10, you should go for it on a 4th and inches inside the opponents 30. i punted the ball instead and LJ drove all the way downfield to my 1. even if he got the TD there was no time left but still, i shouldn't have even let there be life. oh well :(

gg lj, hope i didn't cause a human vs. cpu national title game :/

Lonestar

I swear, once I lose to Luke, we should all PM and AIM Az a congratulatory remark for winning an absentee National Championship.

Lonestar said:
I swear, once I lose to Luke, we should all PM and AIM Az a congratulatory remark for winning an absentee National Championship.

it took him leaving for the team to reach its full potential.

and who the fuck owns the NCAA record for passing TD's? I have 49 and figured maybe i was close to the record at least.... it's 58! it says hawaii so i assume thats colt brennan. that is insane.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it took him leaving for the team to reach its full potential.

and who the fuck owns the NCAA record for passing TD's? I have 49 and figured maybe i was close to the record at least.... it's 58! it says hawaii so i assume thats colt brennan. that is insane.

Probably COX

Lonestar

Cox threw like 60 TD passes in his 2nd or 3rd freshman year. Record should be in there.

McCarron still has the single season QB rating record, really thought Cox would have gotten that too.

Lonestar

they're saved on mine. I know that Stonebreaker guy from Ohio State has the career recieving yards, Trent Richardson has the most TD's rushing in a season, and I want to say one of Luke's DE's has the single season sack record, or it might be career sack record.

Lonestar said:
they're saved on mine. I know that Stonebreaker guy from Ohio State has the career recieving yards, Trent Richardson has the most TD's rushing in a season, and I want to say one of Luke's DE's has the single season sack record, or it might be career sack record.

yeah i see all those, but for some reason not the TD record. hmmm.... oh well

LJ11

LB is still invisible in Nickel/Dime, hopefully it goes away next season and I don't play against a human until then.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
The bane of what EA does to us. Gonna see if I can replay that play.

It looked to me like I was on my back already when the ball popped out. Oh well, could've been a more interesting finish.

Lonestar

Ball came out before you were down. I'll upload a picture.

I know you do it from my history in madden, but going for 5 4th downs man. :/

Some inside your own 30.

I'll put in your response: "pro bowl team"

Could also be Winston at punt returner. He was way better than perry, just because it takes 10 people to tackle him. Longest punt return I've had in years.

IMG_20110212_000120.jpg

Ball already fluttering away, knee still not down.

Lonestar

I still remember A #3 Boise State team jumping a #2 Texas, to get into the bcs game. And who is the current undefeated #3 team? Boise State.

Top Bottom