• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

LukeSmith said:
I am pretty sure each school has a progression value - which determines how much players progress - it's a hidden stat in terms of being able to see it, but you can purchase those microtransactions to maximize it. I am positive Alabamas value is higher than most teams (if not all). That 99 WR converted TE probably ends up an 88 on Michigan or Stanford.

I hope that in future years we either:
Have enough people playing so that no conferences are pure CPU (the recruiting benefits are indisputable)
Or have new folks funnel into uncontested conferences.

well in ncaa '12 i'll probably take lonestars advice and do custom conferences. maybe not everyone in 1 conference, but divide it into 2 conferences or 3

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
I am pretty sure each school has a progression value - which determines how much players progress - it's a hidden stat in terms of being able to see it, but you can purchase those microtransactions to maximize it. I am positive Alabamas value is higher than most teams (if not all). That 99 WR converted TE probably ends up an 88 on Michigan or Stanford.

I hope that in future years we either:
Have enough people playing so that no conferences are pure CPU (the recruiting benefits are indisputable)
Or have new folks funnel into uncontested conferences.

At least I don't have the hidden stat to bump a player up 20 points during his freshman year :jakncoke. Just takes 2 or 3 years.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well in ncaa '12 i'll probably take lonestars advice and do custom conferences. maybe not everyone in 1 conference, but divide it into 2 conferences or 3

Even if we'd just made Pheenix go to the SEC, got one more in the SEC and had Bob in the Big 10 then we'd have been fine

Lonestar said:
At least I don't have the hidden stat to bump a player up 20 points during his freshman year :jakncoke. Just takes 2 or 3 years.

I think the real hidden stat is the "keep your redshirt status"

welp, thought i'd be able to advance but of course DM and lonestar aren't done. to my knowledge neither has contacted the other.

why do you guys do this everytime? no communication at all. how do you expect the game to get done?

i will sim the game tomorrow night if it isn't done. no excuse!

Lonestar

I will be at home at some point, in the nearable future. Now, the first 10-15 minutes might be spent shitting, unless I decided to unload here at work.

I might then make some dinner, or buy some, I don't know.

Afterwards, I'm pretty much doing nothing, though just purchased The Pacific (on BLU RAY, PS3 TIME) and making my way through it.

/end blog

DMczaf

Just hand Lonestar the title now, because the game has just decided Alabama should never be beaten, when they are beaten.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT didnt schedule me against Lonestar this year i dont think. Good job FMT! You let him have a free ride!

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Just hand Lonestar the title now, because the game has just decided Alabama should never be beaten, when they are beaten.

Game didn't make you throw right to the zone coverage nose tackle :p

DMczaf

Lonestar said:
Game didn't make you throw right to the zone coverage nose tackle :p

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about me having the ball at the 5 with seconds left and fumbling on my first play on goalline and you returning it for a TD.

Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.

Lonestar

Stopping you on O was a challenge, I'll take a possession of you not scoring, thank you very much.

My stupid punt made me throw the controller.

a new low in my football career. i have lost games to lonestar AND pheeniks in the same season. fucking ridiculous 4th down catch in the end zone with like 10 seconds left to lose :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
a new low in my football career. i have lost games to lonestar AND pheeniks in the same season. fucking ridiculous 4th down catch in the end zone with like 10 seconds left to lose :(
welcome to my season..

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
welcome to my season..squared.

DCX

LJ11

DCX, let me know when you're free to play.

Fucking recruiting site is out of whack, giving me more errors than usual.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:

You could have kicked that last extra point to tie the game up, but you went for the win and finally messed up, in that Laughably bad 4th quarter.

Here's the Game winning the game for me earlier

CPU nabbing the DT Interception for me

Here's the Game scoring another Fumble TD earlier for me

Didn't really do anything here, except scratch my sack

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system

Put the game winning TD catch on the main site for everyone to see

from true freshman to true freshman. MEANS TO HENRY FUTURE

I have to admit I was quite afraid at the end. I was so excited I just pressed field goal when I realized I should have gone for 2. When FMT got the ball back I was feeling the choke gods coming down...

victory, and it feels so right!

i could not believe the shit that was happening in that game. now i will be the first to admit that i had my share of "fortunate" plays, but i don't remember ever seeing some of the bullshit that CB got with usc. 3rd and 36 he converts by running around and my guys just stop in the secondary for enough time to allow the completion.

4th and 6, i have him stopped, he scrambles out.... i have like 6 guys there and he has 1 receiver.... suddenly his receiver turns up field on a dime and he fires the ball out for a td with guys destroying his qb. wtf

there were other little things here and there but those 2 plays almost made me throw the controller against the wall. im sure cb thinks he got cheated out of a victory, but tough titties. i feel no sorrow for someone who loses with the qb that he has

LukeSmith

Did we advance yet? I talked to CB and DM today and they were the last ones to go and were doing it tonight, get on this shit Commish

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im gonna do mine tomorrow morning. Sorry. Life has been a fucking tornado for me this past week. FMT can transfer power to me and i can advance it when im done

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang i have like 8 straight cpu games. time to pad my record going into the grudge match with DM and then my loss to LJ :(

It's like you're playing Lonestar's schedule next season

Top Bottom