• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol lonestar complaining about someone going for it on every 4th down, including inside his own 30? lonestar, i've never seen anyone do that before lonestar!

Well, I'm tattling, because that has been history too, Mr Onside Kick. :p

Lonestar said:
Well, I'm tattling, because that has been history too, Mr Onside Kick. :p

don't blame me for those onside kicks! it was your own guys touching it! be a man and take control of the guy on the end and catch the onside kick yourself (which is what i do in onside situations against me!)

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't blame me for those onside kicks! it was your own guys touching it! be a man and take control of the guy on the end and catch the onside kick yourself (which is what i do in onside situations against me!)

How long have you and I played each other in football? When have I ever shown it to be a "good idea" to take control of a player and make a play? That's like the least likely outcome to happen. Me going into the game ALA Captain N, has a better shot of happening, than me making a play on defense.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I know you do it from my history in madden, but going for 5 4th downs man. :/

You're such a victim. We're all sympathetic.

It isn't tattling when you go for it on 4th down yourself before the half with a lead. Whining about it just makes you a hypocrite.

Game bailed you out, like it did against DM

Lonestar

WellPlayed.gif

I was fortunate you went 4 for 5 on 4th downs. That touchdown after the one turnover proved helpful in a 7 point outcome.

lmao lonestar you are the one dude i never want to hear about this kind of bitching from

that whole fake punt fiasco from my one year in madden...yeah. you got no right to bitch whatsoever

Lonestar

I'll be playing, and hopefully P will too. So maybe advance afterwards?

Think I got jumped. Might be a CPU championship!

oh shit boise jumped alabama! right now it will be a CPU national title game lololollllllllll

p.s. only texas and alabama have games.... no recruiting time for anyone. will advance when they are done

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sec didn't do you any favors with kentucky getting in.... unranked. even if you win it would be nearly impossible for you to jump past boise

All the power, like in real life, is in the sec west

Lonestar

Heh, there goes Winston for the year. And his career. So long old "TE converted into a 99 WR". Thanks for all the Fish.

Lonestar

Think 4 of us are done, 4 left (2 against each other)

Crossing fingers that half my WR core doesn't leave early for the NFL >:|

i think i'm done with the game for this year. there just isn't much interest in continuing from anyone aside from lonestar. i don't think dm or cb are coming back.

i'll transfer commish status to you lonestar and you can do what you may!

Lonestar

Probably for the best.

Was hoping that the apathy from Madden wouldnt hit here, but I guess not. I guess Marvel Vs Virtua Street Fighter truly is the killer of dreams.

Lonestar

Alright, simmed to the end of the season. Everyone go send congratulations to Az, for being the first player to ever lose to an AI team. Boise State, your 2015 champion (won 50-36).

Michigan won 43-35 over USC

If anyone else is interested in speeding through this, let me know. I'll advance through players leaving at around 8 pm CST tonight.

Lonestar

Since this is over, I'll just skip right on through everything. Only really interested in see how the players develop.

We've got a few spots left for any League B guys who still have that college spirit burning in their hearts.

As long as you promise not to quit after one user loss =P

Top Bottom