• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

LiveWire

Tried signing in to accept my league invite but EA servers were down every time I tried. I'll try again tomorrow night after work.

GCQuinton

And we're off! Deadline for all preseason activities is Thursday! If I don't get your preferred team lists by then, you get who you get!

GCQuinton said:
And we're off! Deadline for all preseason activities is Thursday! If I don't get your preferred team lists by then, you get who you get!

Since its all(pretty much) an even field this year I do not care who i play, schedule it however it works best.

GCQuinton

2kldvt.jpg

THE COMMISH ANNOUNCES HUMAN-PLAYED GAMES FOR SEASON ONE

"Without further ado, here are all of the human played games for season one. Since we're at full capacity, everybody's playing four human opponents as planned. If you haven't already, read up on the rules! Here's to a good season!"

BAYLOR BEARS

Shaw Raiders
NC Central Eagles
Clemson Tigers
Kent State Golden Flashes

CLEMSON TIGERS

Baylor Bears
Maryland Terrapins
NC State Wolfpack
Illinois Fighting Illini

ECU PIRATES

Maryland Terrapins
NC Central Eagles
NC State Wolfpack
UCF Golden Knights

ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI

UCF Golden Knights
Shaw Raiders
Michigan State Spartans
Clemson Tigers

KENT STATE GOLDEN FLASHES

UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs
NC Central Eagles
Baylor Bears
UCF Golden Knights

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

ECU Pirates
Shaw Raiders
Clemson Tigers
NC State Wolfpack

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

NC State Wolfpack
Illinois Fighting Illini
UCF Golden Knights

NC CENTRAL EAGLES

Baylor Bears
ECU Pirates

NC STATE WOLFPACK

ECU Pirates
Michigan State Spartans
Maryland Terrapins
Clemson Tigers

SHAW RAIDERS

Baylor Bears
Illinois Fighting Illini
Maryland Terrapins

UC SANTA CRUZ BANANA SLUGS

Michigan State Spartans
NC Central Eagles
Shaw Raiders

UCF GOLDEN KNIGHTS

Illinois Fighting Illini
ECU Pirates
Michigan State Spartans

cubanb

Banned
awesome! Can't wait! One minor thing, it shouldbe uc Santa Cruz not uc Santa Barbara . They are the gauchos :)
I went there for a year and 3 years At Santa Cruz!

GCQuinton

cubanb said:
awesome! Can't wait! One minor thing, it shouldbe uc Santa Cruz not uc Santa Barbara . They are the gauchos :)
I went there for a year and 3 years At Santa Cruz!

:lol I have no idea why I did that. Guess I was tired.

GCQuinton

Still waiting on Righty10 to accept his invite and do his preseason stuff (before the deadline). Once that's done, we'll be ready to roll!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week One Games

Baylor (Righty10) vs. Shaw (Lonestar)
Hawaii (CPU) vs. Michigan State (KanZolo)
UC Santa Cruz (cubanb) vs. Kent State (bobbydigital)
NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Duke (CPU)
Maryland (BlindRage) vs. ECU (LiveWire)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Akron (CPU)
Buffalo (CPU) vs. Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)
Illinois (TheCrow) vs. UCF (BigAT4)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week One Headlines

All GAF Members Strive To Take Their Teams To the Top! Who Will Get There First???

Player of the Week

N/A

Ranked Teams:

N/A

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. UCF

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

LiveWire

BlindRage said:
Just accepted my invite, I really do not mind who I play either.

Just ready to pwn it up with the Terpss. :D

I'll be busy tomorrow night, but Friday I get off work at 1PM (Eastern) and will be home by 1:30. Free until 4:30. Then free most of the day Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Lemme know what works for you.

BlindRage

LiveWire said:
I'll be busy tomorrow night, but Friday I get off work at 1PM (Eastern) and will be home by 1:30. Free until 4:30. Then free most of the day Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Lemme know what works for you.

Friday afternoon works fine for me.

2:15ish?

cubanb

Banned
Gc is playing duke week 1? Was that intentional? :D

Bobbyd, when is the best time to play? I'm open late tonight, Friday evening or Saturday during the day or Sunday night. All pst

cubanb said:

Bobbyd, when is the best time to play? I'm open late tonight, Friday evening or Saturday during the day or Sunday night. All pst

When you say late tonight what time are we talking?

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
When you say late tonight what time are we talking?
I gotta clean my apt and turn in the keys after work, so probably 8pm pst the earliest, probably closer to 9pm.

GCQuinton

cubanb said:

Nah, we actually play Duke in Week 1 this season for real. The fact that I ran with them last season as well is just a crazy coincidence :D

Az, what likely happened was I had a human game in that spot and had to move it to get everyone else up to four games. Since it's Buffalo, I likely had you playing Kent State (bobbydigital) in that spot and had to move it, so I replaced it with another MAC opponent.

BigAT

So TheCrow and myself have been trying to get our game in for the last couple of hours or so and are having a frustratingly difficult time of it. We've gotten disconnected midgame five or six times now including once with under 2:00 in the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, neither one of us got disconnected from Live during any of this so I have no clue what is actually causing it.

I think we've given up on it at this point.

TheCrow

BigAT and I can't get our game in because of connection problems. We played like 4 games and couldn't finish any of them.

BTW are the sliders not set up? when I check they are set to default.

Damn you beat me.

cubanb said:
I gotta clean my apt and turn in the keys after work, so probably 8pm pst the earliest, probably closer to 9pm.

I will stay up(im EST) and check if you are on but im not going to wait around all night because 6:30 am comes really early!

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
I will stay up(im EST) and check if you are on but im not going to wait around all night because 6:30 am comes really early!
Just got home. Gonna log on. I understand if you are out as 6:30am est is soon!

cuban and i tried to play our game twice. the first one discoed in the first quarter the second discoed at the end of the second. we will try again later.

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
cuban and i tried to play our game twice. the first one discoed in the first quarter the second discoed at the end of the second. we will try again later.
Ya, Bummer :(

KanZolo

is there a reason the quarters arw 7 mins?

edit: also I'll be out of town till tuesday night so wont be able to play my game (week 2) till then (around 9 pm - 12 a.m. ET

GCQuinton

cubanb said:
Ya, Bummer :(

Ugh. This already isn't sounding good.

KanZolo, the reason we're going with 7 min quarters over 6 this year is mainly to encourage use of the "Chew The Clock" feature this year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was on live and messing around on NCAA from 6-9, like I said. I sent a friend request too. Let me know when you are available, Righty.

Righty10

Lonestar said:
I was on live and messing around on NCAA from 6-9, like I said. I sent a friend request too. Let me know when you are available, Righty.
Yeah, sorry about that. Thursdays are usually terrible for me since I have class that night. How about tonight? I should be able to play around 6PM.

Lonestar

I won't be leaving work till sometime around 5 PM CST (6 for you) so can gametime be somewhere closer to 7 pm EST for you?

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
did you want to try again tonight? If not when should we give it a go?

Lonestar

attempt #1: Disc Unreadable after 1st quarter.

I'm going to put on chew the clock from the beginning, that quarter was almost 40 minutes long!

Top Bottom