• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

i doubt the quarter length has anything to do with the disconnections. Cuban and I tried again and got disconnected in the third quarter. We keep making it further and further each time.

cubanb

Banned
bobbydigital said:
i doubt the quarter length has anything to do with the disconnections. Cuban and I tried again and got disconnected in the third quarter. We keep making it further and further each time.
Ya, sorry for logging off. It just pissed me off. It was one of those games where I was fighting for every inch I felt a bit exhausted thinking of doing our 4th try then. When should we try again?

GCQuinton

Quarter length's got nothing to do with it from what I've seen. EA's servers are just acting stupid. Just so I'm clear: have any all-human games been able to be played?

BlindRage

Sorry about today, DJ. :(

Didn't expect that I had to go to a party, but I did. My apologies. I'm free all day tomorrow though, so whenever is fine for me.

GCQuinton

I've been looking around for the last two days for some kind of solution for this, but it seems like this is an isolated incident since I haven't read of any serious problems related to online play. Has anyone else seen anything?

And needless to say, if you guys wanna extend Week 1 we can by a few days. The deadline was supposed to be tonight, but if you want more time let me know while I continue to try to find something that'll help out.

LiveWire

BlindRage said:
Sorry about today, DJ. :(

Didn't expect that I had to go to a party, but I did. My apologies. I'm free all day tomorrow though, so whenever is fine for me.

No worries. I honestly don't think we'll even be able to complete a game anyway until EA patches the game or fixes this server issue. I still can't connect to any NCAA 10 online functionality.

We might just want to postpone the entire league until EA announces what's going to happen with the game.

This doesn't bode well for Madden's online.... :/

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
I haven't tried playing anyone on here but I did play a flawless game with my brother after the game first came out.

Yeah same here. I've played friends with no problems at all so I have no idea what's going on. That said, I'll go ahead and extend the deadline to Wednesday if you guys wanna try to get the games in again. If not, let me know and I'll advance to Week 2 with the hopes of EA getting their server stuff straight.

BigAT

Tried again to get our game in tonight. We both played with chew clock on in an attempt to artificially shorten the game length and increase our changes of getting it in.

We were promptly disconnected in the second quarter.

GCQuinton

I doubt it's gonna do anything, but since it seems like we're the only online dynasty in the world having this problem right now I don't have a damn clue what to do. Sorry for those who couldn't get their games in, but I've gone ahead and advanced to Week 2 in the hopes that whatever's wrong would be hopefully correct itself (wishful thinking on my part). The pending deadline for that is Friday.

This is my first human game so I'll be able to see if I'm having these problems too. bobbyd, I'm free after 8 EST for the rest of the week. When do you wanna get try and get this played?

GCQuinton said:
I doubt it's gonna do anything, but since it seems like we're the only online dynasty in the world having this problem right now I don't have a damn clue what to do. Sorry for those who couldn't get their games in, but I've gone ahead and advanced to Week 2 in the hopes that whatever's wrong would be hopefully correct itself (wishful thinking on my part). The pending deadline for that is Friday.

This is my first human game so I'll be able to see if I'm having these problems too. bobbyd, I'm free after 8 EST for the rest of the week. When do you wanna get try and get this played?

I should be there around 8 or 830 tonight

cubanb

Banned
Hey KanZolo , looks like we play this week. I am free after 4:30 pst each night. I sent you a friend request on xbl yesterday. Let me know when you can play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm not going to have much time tomorrow, but that's about the only time I'll have to play this week. I'm going on Vacation Thursday night to Sunday.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
I'm not going to have much time tomorrow, but that's about the only time I'll have to play this week. I'm going on Vacation Thursday night to Sunday.

When can we try to get our game played?

Lonestar

TheCrow said:
When can we try to get our game played?

About the only time I have is between 5:30 and 7 pm CST tonight. And that's if I leave work on time, which doesn't happen alot.

LiveWire

storybook77 said:
Livewire, when can you game? I should be available after 10 EST tomorrow if not earlier.

I'm free all night tonight. If we can't get our game in (well, more specifically, if I still can't log in to the damn EA servers), I might have to drop from the league. I hate to do it but with Madden coming up and other games to play it makes no sense to keep a game that I bought specifically for online play when I can't play it online.

LiveWire said:
I'm free all night tonight. If we can't get our game in (well, more specifically, if I still can't log in to the damn EA servers), I might have to drop from the league. I hate to do it but with Madden coming up and other games to play it makes no sense to keep a game that I bought specifically for online play when I can't play it online.

We'll give it a go sometime tonight. I tried to add you to my friend list but it said yours was full.

LiveWire

storybook77 said:
We'll give it a go sometime tonight. I tried to add you to my friend list but it said yours was full.

That's odd, I was sure it had room (or that I already had added you). I deleted some people, and added you.

LiveWire said:
That's odd, I was sure it had room (or that I already had added you). I deleted some people, and added you.

Just checked it...accepted the request. It was yesterday that I tried to add you.

TheCrow

Yeah, at first it said I had router problems but then it said that MS knows that users are having trouble logging onto Xbox live.

Lonestar

Disconnect #1. And I need to get going soon, was running tight on time, but having to start over again.

League could be finished. Anyone else able to finish a player/player game?

LiveWire

storybook, I'm free late tonight (after 10:30PM) to play if you are. I was successfully able to log in to the dynasty (thanks EA for that one loss), so hopefully the server issues are fixed.

LiveWire said:
storybook, I'm free late tonight (after 10:30PM) to play if you are. I was successfully able to log in to the dynasty (thanks EA for that one loss), so hopefully the server issues are fixed.

Let's shoot for 11 EST if that's good for you.

LiveWire

Sorry Storybook, I can't restart tonight as I've got an early day at work tomorrow. Goddamn EA. If it disconnects me one more time I'm out.

LiveWire said:
Sorry Storybook, I can't restart tonight as I've got an early day at work tomorrow. Goddamn EA. If it disconnects me one more time I'm out.

We'll try it sometime tomorrow night if you're around or maybe GCQ can give us an extension since we're having so many issues with it.

EDIT: Looking in the Madden topic and it appears Rors, FMT, etc. were having trouble while playing Marvel vs Capcom. Xbox Live is/was having issues tonight maybe that is the cause.

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
We'll try it sometime tomorrow night if you're around or maybe GCQ can give us an extension since we're having so many issues with it.

EDIT: Looking in the Madden topic and it appears Rors, FMT, etc. were having trouble while playing Marvel vs Capcom. Xbox Live is/was having issues tonight maybe that is the cause.

Yeah, I'll extend the deadline. The fact that four of us got our games in is telling me, like you suggested that this is likely an XBL issue.

That said, those of you who have expressed interest in dropping from the league due to these frustrations are free to do so anytime. If that's the case just let me know.

LiveWire said:
I'm free today, now through 2PM Eastern. Tomorrow I'll be free after 7PM Eastern.

We'll do it tomorrow and for the record if you saw my name on Live, it's my son playing with some of his friends.

LiveWire said:
just got home from the Real Madrid match. 8PM work for you?

Sure...if you can get on a little earlier than that it would be GREAT. I have to watch Big Brother with the wife and than preseason FOOTBALL! *hugs DVR*

Top Bottom