• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

I'll be getting my game in tonight when I get off of work. Looks like I'm the last one left so we can advance afterwards.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Nine Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Temple (CPU)
#6 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. #23 Michigan (CPU)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. Marshall (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. #13 Florida State (CPU)
#25 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Minnesota (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Western Michigan (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Nebraska (CPU)
#4 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Arkansas (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Nine Headlines

Clemson, Illinois, and Michigan State Appear in First BCS Poll
NCCU Still Winless After Loss Against Syracuse
CJ Spiller Running Away With Heisman Votes

Player of the Week

CJ Spiller, HB, Clemson
42-30 win over Miami
31 carries, 161 yards, 3 TD
4 rec, 42 yards

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Illinois - #10 Coaches, #3 Media, #4 BCS
Michigan State - #25 Coaches, #24 Media, #22 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. Michigan

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
Im up 42-14 at halftime in my game, i am super simming the rest so if the computer runs up the score i dont know what to tell you.

As long as you actually told me (which you did), I'm cool. 58-21's not too bad.

bobbydigital said:
Im up 42-14 at halftime in my game, i am super simming the rest so if the computer runs up the score i dont know what to tell you.

Man, I can't even find super sim. Did they move it in this year's version? Also, I was up 38-0 at the half against Arkansas and put in all my backups and since the game won't let you pass at all if you're up by that much even if you're just trying to get first downs and keep the drive alive to eat more clock, they mounted the comeback of all comebacks. Converting 3 onside kicks in the last 2 minutes to bring it within 7 points and my defense was powerless to stop them. Thank god I recovered that last onside kick. Stupid AI.

GCQuinton said:
As long as you actually told me (which you did), I'm cool. 58-21's not too bad.

I was watching the super sim and watching my team drive, a couple of different times, thank god they kicked 3 fieldgoals

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man, I can't even find super sim. Did they move it in this year's version? Also, I was up 38-0 at the half against Arkansas and put in all my backups and since the game won't let you pass at all if you're up by that much even if you're just trying to get first downs and keep the drive alive to eat more clock, they mounted the comeback of all comebacks. Converting 3 onside kicks in the last 2 minutes to bring it within 7 points and my defense was powerless to stop them. Thank god I recovered that last onside kick. Stupid AI.

When you get to the playbook you can press B to get to the main playbook menu it is in there. Or you can get to the playbook and hit start and its on the main menu.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Ten Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. ECU (CPU)
#4 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Minnesota (CPU)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. #24 Michigan State (KanZolo)
#23 NC State (storybook77) vs. Maryland (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Akron (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Missouri (CPU)
#3 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #20 Florida State (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

Clemson, Illinois Get Hopes Up For BCS National Championship
NCCU Finally Ends Drought, Defeats Temple
UCF and Michigan State Face Off In a Late Season Human Controlled Matchup
NC State's Storybook77: "No recognition for my triple OT win over then #13 Florida St nor my QBs 400+ yd performance and 4 TDs despite throwing 3 Ints? :lol "

Player of the Week

Derek McBryde, WR, Kent State
58-21 win over Western Michigan
10 receptions, 224 yards, 2 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #3 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Illinois - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #3 BCS
NC State - #23 Coaches, #21 Media, #22 BCS
Michigan State - #24 Coaches, #23 Media, #21 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

UCF vs. Michigan State

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BigAT

gg Kan. You did a frustratingly good job of stopping my offense whenever I hit the red zone. That second to last facemasking penalty was a rough one for you, but I suppose that tends to happen sometimes when you go to aggressive.

KanZolo

BigAT said:
gg Kan. You did a frustratingly good job of stopping my offense whenever I hit the red zone. That second to last facemasking penalty was a rough one for you, but I suppose that tends to happen sometimes when you go to aggressive.

ya, gg. I didnt have it on the entire game but i needed a fumble there and it screwed me. Also I screwed myself when i did a hurry up and ran right into your D on the 2 yard line. Didnt realize it was already 3rd down

GCQuinton said:
Ugh. NCCU loses a heartbreaker to ECU 27-24.

how many games do we have left, i have to go out of town on business tomorrow(i travel a lot for work) until sunday, any chance on getting the games in tonight so we can advance early or possibly set the next deadline until sunday night?

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
how many games do we have left, i have to go out of town on business tomorrow(i travel a lot for work) until sunday, any chance on getting the games in tonight so we can advance early or possibly set the next deadline until sunday night?

Deadline's tomorrow and there are two games left to be played so that's not really on me. And having a five day deadline with all CPU games isn't really practical, so I'll to put you on Autopilot for that week. Sorry man.

GCQuinton said:
Deadline's tomorrow and there are two games left to be played so that's not really on me. And having a five day deadline with all CPU games isn't really practical, so I'll to put you on Autopilot for that week. Sorry man.

I'm pretty sure I have a human opponent next week.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm pretty sure I have a human opponent next week.

I'd have to go look but I'll take your word for it. Do you honestly think it'd take you longer than four days to play that game regardless?

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Well I'm going to be out of town Thu-Sun. So if he can't play the game on Wednesday night then yes, I see us missing the deadline.

Well, since I'm advancing at midnight tonight (or earlier if storybook77 gets his game in) you'd have all of Wednesday to get next week's game in before you left. Since it's an all-human game that obviously gets trickier. If we do get in a situation where more than one game won't get played on time, I'll do what I did all of last year (as vets should know) and put it to a league vote. If the majority's cool with it, I'll hold off a day before advancing. Otherwise, we move on as scheduled.

GCQuinton said:
Well, since I'm advancing at midnight tonight (or earlier if storybook77 gets his game in) you'd have all of Wednesday to get next week's game in before you left. Since it's an all-human game that obviously gets trickier. If we do get in a situation where more than one game won't get played on time, I'll do what I did all of last year (as vets should know) and put it to a league vote. If the majority's cool with it, I'll hold off a day before advancing. Otherwise, we move on as scheduled.

I'm going to be play mine later tonight. I have a softball game and then wifey time so it probably will not be until at least 10 EST. If my game gets rained out then I will try to get it done earlier.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eleven Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Connecticutt (CPU)
#3 Illinois (TheCrow) vs.Northwestern (CPU)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. Houston (CPU)
#23 NC State (storybook77) vs. #2 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. #1 Texas (CPU)

BYE WEEK: Kent State (bobbydigital)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eleven Headlines

Clemson's Spiller Named Maxwell, Walker Finalist
Kent State Coach Requests Extended Week Even Though He Has No Game
Can NC State Pull Off the Upset Against Clemson?
Michigan State Drops From The Polls

Player of the Week

CJ Spiller, HB, Clemson
48-29 win over Florida State
37 carries, 185 yards
3 receptions, 61 yards
5 Total TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #2 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Illinois - #3 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
NC State - #22 Coaches, #20 Media, #20 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Clemson

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GG Story. That game should've been over in regulation but EA decided that it wanted to make a game out of it and have my guy fumble on the 10. Complete bullshit but thems the breaks. Good luck.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Wanna shoot for 9pm EST?

That was a great game. I can't believe I pulled it off.

Azwethinkweiz said:
GG Story. That game should've been over in regulation but EA decided that it wanted to make a game out of it and have my guy fumble on the 10. Complete bullshit but thems the breaks. Good luck.

Of course that was after EA decided your secondary player was going to clip his legs through my player to make an INT. ;) I thought you were going to blow me out when we first started though.

Righty10

Played it this morning. For a minute I thought I was playing NFL Blitz as the game was not going to let me win no matter what I did.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Twelve Games

UCF (BigAT4) vs. Tulane (CPU)
#15 NC State (storybook77) vs. #21 Virginia Tech (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #12 Penn State (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Temple (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Texas A&M (CPU)
#6 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Virginia (CPU)

BYE WEEK: NC Central (GCQuinton), #2 Illinois (TheCrow)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Twelve Headlines

NC State Upsets Clemson In Overtime
Despite Upset Loss, Tigers Still In Top Ten
Bowl Game Predictions Loom
Fighting Illini All But Certain To Be In BCS National Championship

Player of the Week

Jerry Brown, LE, Illinois
36-6 win over Northwestern
10 tackels (6 for loss), 2 sacks, FF

Ranked Teams:

Illinois - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Clemson - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
NC State - #15 Coaches, #8 Media, #12 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Virginia Tech

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BigAT

I don't think I noticed it because it happened in the final minutes of my previous game, but I lost my star RB for the rest of the season with a broken vertabrae. Ugh, he was ranked #4 on the Maxwell list and #2 for the Doak Walker award.

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
Fighting Illini All But Certain To Be In BCS National Championship

Player of the Week

Jerry Brown, LE, Illinois
36-6 win over Northwestern
10 tackels (6 for loss), 2 sacks, FF

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now. I still have a game against Az.

And finally I am honored with the POTW. ^_^

zugzug

man I wish I had the spud to buy ncaa10 I wanna Dyn so bad, even though I haven't mastered this game and haven't really played well since 06 version.

I'm going to try and play my game tonight but it won't be until around 10:30 or 11:00 EST. I was going to play it last night but we had a really bad storm come through.

GCQuinton

Alright. I'll be getting my game in tonight as well so I'll just hold on advancing until I head out for work tomorrow morning.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Hawaii (CPU)
#1 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. #6 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. UCF (CPU)
#20 NC State (storybook77) vs. #25 North Carolina (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Buffalo (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Texas Tech (CPU)

BYE WEEK: #22 Michigan State (KanZolo)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Thirteen Headlines

First Bowl Game Projections Arrive
Commish: "The Closest Thing We Have To An All-GAF National Championship Gets Played This Week"
Michigan State Returns To The Top 25

Player of the Week

Derek McBryde, WR, Kent State
48-21 win over Temple
10 receptions, 161 yards, 4 Total TD

Ranked Teams:

Illinois - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Clemson - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
NC State - #20 Coaches, #17 Media, #18 BCS
Michigan State - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. Clemson

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

TheCrow

That's fine. I will need to get some practice in since I've been busy trying to find a way to get a second win in madden. :(

GCQuinton

TheCrow said:
That's fine. I will need to get some practice in since I've been busy trying to find a way to get a second win in madden. :(

Some of us (well, just me) are still trying for our first :lol

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
Some of us (well, just me) are still trying for our first :lol

Now I feel like an asshole.

You could probably beat me. At least you'll get some high draft picks. There seems to be a lot of good players that could be picked up in later rounds as well.

GCQuinton

TheCrow said:
Now I feel like an asshole.

You could probably beat me. At least you'll get some high draft picks. There seems to be a lot of good players that could be picked up in later rounds as well.

And my first-rounder goes to FMT *jumps off roof*

But yeah, after that it should be okay. The thing that gets me the most is my last three or four games have been close. Oh well, we'll win something eventually.

Top Bottom