• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

My game was a lot closer than it should have been. Pitt returned back to back and wait for it..................back kickoffs for TDs. If I hadn't have won my controller might have bit the dust. :lol

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
My game was a lot closer than it should have been. Pitt returned back to back and wait for it..................back kickoffs for TDs. If I hadn't have won my controller might have bit the dust. :lol

I don't know how I would react to that. I think after two I would just kick the ball out of bounds every time.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Air Force (CPU)
#21 Illinois (KamikazePIPBoy) vs. #6 Penn State
UCF (BigAT4) vs. Memphis (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Michigan (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Baylor (Righty10)
#16 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Maryland (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

New Patch Update Goes Live; More Details Here
Commish Lowers CPU Blocking Sliders After League Concerns
Baylor Featured In Second Consecutive NeoGAF Game of the Week

Player of the Week

Brynn Harvey, HB, UCF
45-14 win over ECU
27 carries, 197 yards, 3 TD
4 receptions, 15 yards

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #16 Coaches, #18 Media
Illinois - #21 Coaches, #15 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Kent State vs. Baylor

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

So the patch is up that would have fixed my issues with the kickoff returns....wonderful.

Crow, I seriously considered kicking out of bounds the next time since they had closed to within a touchdown. In fact, the last time I punted, I did kick it out of bounds. Pitt had 2 very fast return guys which killed me once my guys got pancaked.

Righty10 said:
Sounds good. I look forward to getting my ass handed to me.

was on from 8 until 8:50 pm couldnt wait anymore, we will have to try tomorrow, if you we cant get it done then, i wont be back until sunday (got to fly to kansas on business) so you give me a time after 4:30 tomorrow and ill be there

EDIT

Might be logging back on in a few minutes if you still want to give it a shot

GCQuinton

Two more games to go:

NC Central vs. Air Force
NC State vs. Wake Forest

I'm gonna get my game played tonight. Arkham Asylum's happily taken over all my free time the last few days.

GCQuinton said:
Two more games to go:

NC Central vs. Air Force
NC State vs. Wake Forest

I'm gonna get my game played tonight. Arkham Asylum's happily taken over all my free time the last few days.

I'll get my done tonight as well. Been playing the same game as you.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Rice (CPU)
#19 Illinois (KamikazePIPBoy) vs. Michigan State (KanZolo)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Duke (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Bowling Green (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. #2 Oklahoma (CPU)

Bye Weeks: UCF (BigAT4), #16 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

MSU's Dell Jumps Over Clemson's Spiller To Lead Heisman Race
Can NCCU Finally Get a Victory This Week?
Holy Different Opinions, Batman! Illinois #9 In Media Poll, #19 in Coaches Poll

Player of the Week

Brynn Harvey, HB, UCF
48-21 win over Memphis
34 carries, 249 yards, 5 TD
3 rec, 51 yards

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #16 Coaches, #17 Media
Illinois - #19 Coaches, #9 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Illinois vs. Michigan State

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Did anyone notice an excessive amount of Clipping and holding penalties in their games, i think i had a penalty on every kick and punt return as well as quite a few other times, easily 125 penalty yards per team with no pass interference penalties.

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
Did anyone notice an excessive amount of Clipping and holding penalties in their games, i think i had a penalty on every kick and punt return as well as quite a few other times, easily 125 penalty yards per team with no pass interference penalties.

Yeah, I definitely did. It felt like I had a holding or clipping call just about every play in my last game against Rice. I'm gonna have to tone that down for the next week's games.

GCQuinton said:
Yeah, I definitely did. It felt like I had a holding or clipping call just about every play in my last game against Rice. I'm gonna have to tone that down for the next week's games.

You're going to have to sim my game. I just couldn't do anything positive on offense without getting a holding or a clipping call. Duke was up on me 7-3 midway through the second quarter but I'd get a first down or close to it...clipping...ok fine...next play, holding....argh...not to mention I get a clipping called on a fair catch.

Duke however marched down the field with the only penalty being holding on their kick return. :(

I was playing balanced on offense.

GCQuinton

KanZolo and Crow, the game's been reset. Deadline's tomorrow so you have till then to get it replayed.

Also, I've returned the holding slider back to its default setting of 50 so hopefully that'll fix that problem.

GCQuinton said:

Don't throw my results out please, i still won 35-0 lol(it was tough but the penalties went both ways)

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
Don't throw my results out please, i still won 35-0 lol(it was tough but the penalties went both ways)

Nah, I won't be throwing any results out unless it's requested. The slider's already changed, so from here on out it shouldn't be a problem.

GCQuinton said:
Nah, I won't be throwing any results out unless it's requested. The slider's already changed, so from here on out it shouldn't be a problem.

I won't be able to play mine tonight so you can go ahead and advance the league if you must. If not, I'll be able to play it tomorrow.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. SMU (CPU)
#14 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Indiana (CPU)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. Miami (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Northwestern (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Eastern Michigan (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. Iowa State (CPU)
#10 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

Clemson Joins Illinois in the AP Top Ten
Coach GCQ: "We're Bound To Win Sometime....Right???"
League Holding Sliders Toned Down Following Controversy

Player of the Week

Tony McCord, HB, NC Central
17-27 Loss vs. Rice
24 carries, 168 yards, 2 TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #10 Coaches, #10 Media
Illinois - #14 Coaches, #7 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Clemson vs. Wake Forest

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

BigAT

I didn't have a game last week so I'm not sure how bad it was, but for what it's worth I just started my game for this week and there have been 3 clipping calls and the first drive of the game isn't even over yet.

KanZolo

so i finished the game with about 16 clipping calls and the cpu had about the same amount. really annoying and makes 7 minute quarter games even longer

GCQuinton

So yeah, this one's on me. I toned down holding to 50 and completely forgot about the clipping slider. It's fixed now, and both holding AND clipping are at 45. Sorry, folks. I guess the sliders really are working this year :lol

Holy fucking clipping calls. No matter! That didn't stop CJ Spiller from breaking the school's all time single game rushing record. Hello Heisman!

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Do the sliders only update when the week changes or something? Clipping is still at 95.

They should have changed last night since I was prompted to upload the update. Both holding and clipping are at 45 now.

EDIT: Just checked again, yeah it'll be applied next week.

GCQuinton

Deadline's tonight. We've got two games left:

NC State vs. Boston College
Baylor vs. Iowa State

Let's get this clipping crap out the way so we can get to next week!

GCQuinton said:

Baylor vs. Iowa State

Well crap, I didn't realize I had a game since I wasn't on the list of games. :lol

I'll get it done tonight.....or at least try, if I don't get a clipping call when I put in the game.

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
Well crap, I didn't realize I had a game since I wasn't on the list of games. :lol

I'll get it done tonight.....or at least try, if I don't get a clipping call when I put in the game.

Oops, that's my fault. Sorry bout that.

Righty10

GCQuinton said:

Baylor vs. Iowa State

I'll get mine in when I get home from work.

TheCrow

:lol I don't really follow NCAA football. But if I had to pick a team it would be the Fighting Illini.

The only reason I pick up the NCAA games is because of the online dynasty and now that madden has online franchise I might have to only pick one up next year. :(

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eight Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Syracuse (CPU)
#10 Illinois (TheCrow) vs. Purdue (CPU)
UCF (BigAT4) vs. Rice (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Iowa (CPU)
Kent State (bobbydigital) vs. Ohio (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10) vs. #3 Oklahoma State (CPU)
#6 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Miami (CPU)

Bye Week: NC State (storybook77)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Eight Headlines

Clemson's Spiller Leads Heisman Race
Illinois Gets Media First-Place Vote; Michigan State on Verge of Entering Polls
Commish Double Checks Holding and Clipping Sliders Before Advancing

Player of the Week

CJ Spiller, HB, Clemson
49-30 win over Wake Forest
37 carries, 267 yards, 4 TD
5 rec, 41 yards, TD

Ranked Teams:

Clemson - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Illinois - #10 Coaches, #5 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Clemson vs. Miami

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

On a side note, Kent state star running back Eugene Jarvis is out for 4 weeks with a apparent shoulder injury of which the details are not yet available.

Top Bottom