• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
mik, when are you free to play?

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'm open most of the day/night today. After that it's pretty much from 8:30 eastern or later on weeknights.

You know I never noticed there as a "Mass Substitutions" button until today. Previously I was actually going in there and manually subbing starters out :lol

From previous NCAA's will bench players who get playing time during the season improve more the next year? Or is there just a general overall increase from one year to the next regardless?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
mik said:
I'm open most of the day/night today. After that it's pretty much from 8:30 eastern or later on weeknights.

hey can you play tonight at say 9:00 pm est? I'm out till then.I'll be free tomorrow night 9 pm est on as well.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Let's try tomorrow at 9 est. Embarrassingly, I have to wath the Next Food Network Star with my kids tonight at 9 est. :lol

Matrix

haha its cool.

Tomorrow it is.

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
I wish I could play you every game so I could go undefeated

wonder_lick_Friday.gif

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
Don't keep it all to yourself man, share some of that good shit you are smoking with the rest of us :D
whatever it is it's making me not want to wait until next season to play you

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well, maybe we can sneak this one in tomorrow before the flip. I get home around 8:30 eastern or so.

Matrix

Sorry Mik, my net went down and I finally got it back, can you still play?

Matrix

Sweet thanks. You send the challenge, im on my way.

Matrix

wtf says ea servers are down?

Mik, can you connect? I can't.

nm- working now

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, that was weird. Didn't show you as being online... then I got a challenge. LOL

Matrix

GG Mik.

Fucking A at losing my best HB for 9 weeks, there goes my run game! and then my back up HB kept going out.

I tried my best, only so long you can hold a team like that down with my teams shitty D.

jesus I lost my best CB for two weeks.

WTF absurd :lol

mik

mik is unbeatable
Matrix said:
GG Mik.

Fucking A at losing my best HB for 9 weeks

jesus I lost my best CB for two weeks.
Double ouch. Sorry, dude. Great game though--I think my hands are still sweating.

Matrix

CB3 said:
Its ok. You still have this CB

<3

:(

"Double ouch. Sorry, dude. Great game though--I think my hands are still sweating."

Yea it was a great game, but you basically ended my season :lol Not sure how well I'm going to move the ball without a decent run game.

Matrix

Did we advance?

edit- nm we did

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Seven Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
Arkansas (mik) vs. Auburn (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. Rice (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Rutgers (BigAT4)
#25 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Hawaii (CPU)
Minnesota (BPH) vs. Purdue (CPU)
#10 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Oklahoma State (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Air Force (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Illinois (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UCF (bobbydigital)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Seven Headlines

South Carolina Loses To #1 Alabama On Final Play Of Game
Can Nevada's Taua Make A Serious Heisman Run?
Arkansas Edges Houston 16-14
NC State Falls To Boston College In Overtime

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan State
42-21 W Against Michigan
7 tackles, TFL, ATK
2 forced fumbles

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #10 Coaches, #8 Media
Nevada - #25 Coaches, #24 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Rutgers

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Matrix

Rice is finished off, needed to bounce back quickly. Easy cpu win's give a great confidence boost :)

Though they were annoying as hell to play, no huddle all game.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Ouch. Would be interesting to hear a recap on this one please :D

Basically, I was up 20-14 with about five seconds to go with them pinned on their 5 when either the CPU turned on the rubberband AI or my DBs forgot how to cover because their QB ripped off a 93 yard pass and I couldn't do anything about it. After they got the extra point, it was over. To say I was upset after that is putting it lightly.

GCQuinton said:
Basically, I was up 20-14 with about five seconds to go with them pinned on their 5 when either the CPU turned on the rubberband AI or my DBs forgot how to cover because their QB ripped off a 93 yard pass and I couldn't do anything about it. After they got the extra point, it was over. To say I was upset after that is putting it lightly.

Wow...what defense did you call? You didn't run a man back deep manually just to be on the safe side?? Oh well, you probably get more points for a loss to Alabama than I do for a win vs WAC-bumteam #6.

GCQuinton said:

Sounds like the CPU just course corrected to me. :D

BigAT, if I can play tonight I'll let you know but it's doubtful. Tomorrow evening is probably the safer bet, when would you be available?

Striker

bobbydigital said:
Striker ill be available anytime after 4 or 5 tomorrow so hit me up here or on XBL
OK tomorrow will be cool. I will get off work at 3 PM EST so we should be OK after.

BigAT

storybook77 said:
Sounds like the CPU just course corrected to me. :D

BigAT, if I can play tonight I'll let you know but it's doubtful. Tomorrow evening is probably the safer bet, when would you be available?
I think I should probably be around both nights. Just toss me a message on AIM if you're available.

fucking ridiculous

EDIT

And by that i mean my team inability to do anything, and that 4 and 8 completion at the end of the game WHERE WAS MY D!

Striker

I thought you were pissed at me for a minute there. :lol

Great defensive game overall. I know some may not enjoy though, but I often do. Neither of us really could do much offensively for the first three quarters. Must say I feel fortunate for how my defense played. They weren't attacking with such pursuit the same way at all in my games vs. MWS, Husker, and BigAT. They got three sacks, two dropped gimmie picks, and were pretty good on the outside contain. I was stunned on the latest strip which my S plucked up and ran.

As for the 4th down play, I was basically stuck. I'm in such a position where I give myself a shot to secure the win, or I give it to my defense, which just gave up a long scoring TD drive, or rely on my awfully ranged K. This similar situation happened in Madden '10 between myself and another guy, and once I converted he quit. Wasn't sure if you were upset with my call, or just your team's play. But I do feel when I'm in position to give my team security, I will give myself that opportunity rather than be pissed at myself later for not trying.

GCQuinton

NC State (storybook77) vs. Rutgers (BigAT4)
Minnesota (BPH) vs. Purdue (CPU)

I think I know the status of the first game (tonight, right?), but what about the second? I just finished talking to the CPU and he said he should be free to play tonight.

Top Bottom