• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

KanZolo

Matrix said:
I'm going to lose the game of the week. That's my prediction.
:lol At how different this dynasty is from the other one. I don't think we would fit in the trash talking league.

Unless....this is some sort of mind game.... o_O

GCQuinton said:
MWS, today's probably not gonna work out for me but I'm free all of tomorrow if you wanna try and play then.

Ok.

KanZolo said:
:lol At how different this dynasty is from the other one. I don't think we would fit in the trash talking league.

I kinda miss the lack trash talk. It makes things interesting, all done in fun of course.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
KanZolo said:

No mind game :p I had a hard time with the cpu last game lol and got lucky with my game against Nightz.

I'm just not that good yet, don't read much into the 2-0 ranked 22 thing. This team is pure shit on D.

KanZolo said:
You best be thanking GCG you arent playing me this year!!!11! I beat yo' ass! :D

Yeah that's what I like! Gets the competitive juices flowing! Speaking of my schedule after my first 4 games it's all CPU from then on out lol. I haven't played the CPU once yet...not sure how good/bad it is. One thing that really has me worried though is this recruiting thing; being such a lowly team the quality recruits don't give me the time of day =/. I wonder if I stay in the top 25 will the game upgrade my teams C+/- categories (facilities, fanbase)for next year.

BigAT

Matrix said:
I'm going to lose the game of the week. That's my prediction.
I didn't know Wellington bought NCAA.
vpLIT.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BigAT said:
I didn't know Wellington bought NCAA.
vpLIT.gif

Difference is CK is a lot better than me :lol

Nightz

bobbydigital said:
Hey nightz im on now and will be on for a little while if you can play
Sorry bro I was out the whole day and just got home now. You wouldn't happen to be around would you?

Matrix

Ummm did we just waste our f-ing time KanZolo? It says we lost connection and I can't do shit at the screen.

WTF shitty ass EA servers!

Games not showing up on the website.

edit- nm its showing up

Nightz said:
Sorry bro I was out the whole day and just got home now. You wouldn't happen to be around would you?

Its all good, i have the next to days off so just tell me when you will be around and i should be available

MWS Natural said:
Yeah that's what I like! Gets the competitive juices flowing! Speaking of my schedule after my first 4 games it's all CPU from then on out lol. I haven't played the CPU once yet...not sure how good/bad it is. One thing that really has me worried though is this recruiting thing; being such a lowly team the quality recruits don't give me the time of day =/. I wonder if I stay in the top 25 will the game upgrade my teams C+/- categories (facilities, fanbase)for next year.

Well, if you have a winning season your overall team prestige will raise as well as your coaching presitge. Also if you have players leave for the draft it can potentially raise you up in the pro potential category. And since contracts are now in play if you sign a long term deal it raises your program stability. And if you get more televised games the corresponding category will raise. So MWS it is all relative to how you do! And keep in mind we are all pretty much starting on a level playing field so recruits are somewhat hard to come by for all of us at this point.

KanZolo

GG Matrix. Don't sell yourself short, you play some great user D. I think you did get in my head with your comment earlier haha.

Here's the game recap.

I'll be camping until Sunday so everyone can take your time with the games :D so I can play Wisconsin Sunday night and keep my conf. championship hopes alive!

There's even a chance I get on a computer when I go into town and do some recruiting.

bobbydigital said:
Well, if you have a winning season your overall team prestige will raise as well as your coaching presitge. Also if you have players leave for the draft it can potentially raise you up in the pro potential category. And since contracts are now in play if you sign a long term deal it raises your program stability. And if you get more televised games the corresponding category will raise. So MWS it is all relative to how you do! And keep in mind we are all pretty much starting on a level playing field so recruits are somewhat hard to come by for all of us at this point.

Thanks for the tips! I guess we will just keep focused on bringing home a few wins. I've signed one 3 star recruit thus far, will keep working on getting better talent.

KanZolo
(Today, 02:15 AM)
Reply | Quote

You get me first game next season. I'm calling you out!!! =P

Nightz

Bobby, you around? Bit of a change in plans...I might actually watch Inception later so if you can go anytime soon, that would be great.

Edit: Gonna watch at 6:15 PST. What's the latest you can play?

Nightz said:
Bobby, you around? Bit of a change in plans...I might actually watch Inception later so if you can go anytime soon, that would be great.

Edit: Gonna watch at 6:15 PST. What's the latest you can play?

im on now so ill stay on and wait for you whenever you are ready

GCQuinton said:
Status, guys?

Haven't heard from Big Papa nor have I tried to reach him since I've been busy this weekend.

If you're around tomorrow night Big Papa, I'd like to get it done then because Tuesday is Starcraft 2 day!

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
How is the other league 2 weeks ahead? Get with the program, slackers! I got a big 12(10) to win!

Trust me, when we get to the CPU-only weeks we'll be speeding up quite a bit with the two day deadlines. Whether or not folks get their games played on time are on them at that point because GCQ will indeed sim a bitch.

GCQuinton said:
Trust me, when we get to the CPU-only weeks we'll be speeding up quite a bit with the two day deadlines. Whether or not folks get their games played on time are on them at that point because GCQ will indeed sim a bitch.

Cold Blooooded! :lol

I won't have issues getting my CPU games done in a timely fashion since it doesn't require two of us to work out our schedules for an hours worth of uninterrupted game time. Hopefully, Big Papa Husker will be on tonight and we can get our game done because I want to devote all of my attention to Starcraft 2 tomorrow night.

Nightz

Bobby, would you be able to do 7 pm PST tonight? Sorry about yesterday. I didn't know Inception was 2 1/2 hours long and when I got home, you had just signed off Live.

storybook77 said:

I won't have issues getting my CPU games done in a timely fashion since it doesn't require two of us to work out our schedules for an hours worth of uninterrupted game time. Hopefully, Big Papa Husker will be on tonight and we can get our game done because I want to devote all of my attention to Starcraft 2 tomorrow night.

I'm getting SC2 at midnight tonight and I took a vacation day tomorrow.

storybook77 said:

I will be available at 7PM central tonight. Does that work for you?

storybook77 said:
That'd be GAF account suicide! :lol

Hahaha, none of the mods visit this thread. They don't even like college athletics. This should be evidenced by the fact that an NCAA thread has NEVER been stickied.

Nightz said:
Bobby, would you be able to do 7 pm PST tonight? Sorry about yesterday. I didn't know Inception was 2 1/2 hours long and when I got home, you had just signed off Live.

I should be able to play then, earlier would be prefered if possible

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hahaha, none of the mods visit this thread. They don't even like college athletics. This should be evidenced by the fact that an NCAA thread has NEVER been stickied.

I'll make sure they know if SC2 spoilers start appearing! :D

Please play so we can advance!! I am really getting addicted to the recruiting even though I suck at it. Anyone else actually look forward to the recruiting more than the actually games? :lol

Nightz

MWS Natural said:
Please play so we can advance!! I am really getting addicted to the recruiting even though I suck at it. Anyone else actually look forward to the recruiting more than the actually games? :lol
:lol Yeah I'm actually addicted to the recruiting in this franchise and look forward to it more than my games. Probably because my team sucks lol. I also have a slightly better idea how to go about with recruiting so that adds to it

However, I'm having more fun playing the game in my 1 player OF. In this case I had no idea what I was doing with regards to recruiting when I first started, so I have people on my board who I don't care for and I'm too lazy to search for prospects again.

Edit: Bobby I'll try to be home earlier. I'll post here once I get home.

Nightz said:
:lol Yeah I'm actually addicted to the recruiting in this franchise and look forward to it more than my games. Probably because my team sucks lol. I also have a slightly better idea how to go about with recruiting so that adds to it

However, I'm having more fun playing the game in my 1 player OF. In this case I had no idea what I was doing with regards to recruiting when I first started, so I have people on my board who I don't care for and I'm too lazy to search for prospects again.

Edit: Bobby I'll try to be home earlier. I'll post here once I get home.
Haha glad I'm not the only one! I am already looking towards next year. From what my friends tell me Madden is garbage so I'm glad I bought NCAA.

GG Husker, my damn infirmary is full. I was down to my 3rd string RB (Washington) and my backup QB (Glennon). You even knocked me down to the 4th string RB briefly. :lol

Feels good to finally be on the board with a win and have some rhythm and balance on offense. Your RB is pretty nice though, good speed and tough as hell to bring down.

Nightz

bobbydigital said:
GG Nightz, and thanks for hurting my starting running back for 10 weeks!
Well I won't win any games with the team that I have now. Might as well bring people down with me. :lol

I actually think my team will be worse next season because many of my best players are seniors lol.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Auburn (CPU)
Arkansas (mik) vs. #1 Alabama (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. Tulane (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Georgia Tech (CPU)
#25 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Minnesota (BigPapaHusker)
#18 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. San Diego State (Nightz)
Rutgers (BigAT4) vs. Marshall (Striker)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. UCF (bobbydigital)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

League Advances, Azwethinkweiz Avoids Aneurysm
NC State Earns First Win Of Season
Houston's Beall Gets Second POW Award Despite Team's Loss To MSU
Rashaun Fitzpatrick (T) Commits To Marshall Over Rutgers

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Bryce Beall, HB, Houston
31-21 L Against MSU
16 carries, 230 yards, 3 TD
2 receptions, 20 yards

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #18 Coaches
Nevada - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Nevada vs. Minnesota

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
CPU got me again--this time with #1 'Bama. I felt bad last time because it was my own stupid fault. This time the computer just fucked me with fumbles and all sorts of nonsense. I was totally robbed. At least I knocked their QB out for 7 weeks.

Nightz

Azwethinkweiz said:
Sorry, bud. I've been up all night playing Starcraft II. Hopefully we can meet up sometime tomorrow (later today).
Yeah we can try later today, but I'm gonna have a really hard time pulling myself away from SC2. :lol

mik said:
CPU got me again--this time with #1 'Bama. I felt bad last time because it was my own stupid fault. This time the computer just fucked me with fumbles and all sorts of nonsense. I was totally robbed. At least I knocked their QB out for 7 weeks.

Damn that sucks, that's why I always change my gameplan to nearly full conservative when playing the better teams. I will sacrifice big plays for less drops and fumbles.

Nightz

Before I forget: GCQ, I'll be out of town Friday-Sunday this weekend. It's a CPU opponent, so if I end up being the last game of that week, go ahead and sim it. I'll do the recruiting on my laptop. I should be back Sunday night, so if we haven't advanced yet, I'll play my game when I get home.

Top Bottom