• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Okay, I can see how this works now. Is everybody cool with where they're at now under their current contract (except Nightz, of course)? If they are, just post and let me know. I'll just force the contract and we can move on.

Az, you're on the clock.

BigAT

rutgers20logo20r.jpg

GCQuinton

Owl's up.

The other following folks let me know your status for when your turn comes up:

Story
Crow
Ramirez

To Nightz, I have no clue.

KanZolo

doing it now. this is kinda odd how its set up

Since it was between Owl Miss, Kent State, and Mid Tenn State; I stayed with my current contract. ASU is up.

Basically, it depends on the team that's on the clock. If they want one of us and then we decline, it goes down the list of potential clients. So I think you can get back on the clock unless you already resigned.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
You're up now. I passed on the available jobs.
So you're sitting out the season? You can't just run off to work for ESPN for a year here, man!

EDIT: Thought you were gonna go with New Mexico State as HC. We got our first coordinator!

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
So you're sitting out the season? You can't just run off to work for ESPN for a year here, man!

EDIT: Thought you were gonna go with New Mexico State as HC. We got our first coordinator!
LOL, I took a chance to see if any other HC positions were open. Bad choice as I basically went all the way down to the last open position. OC for Idaho woo!

GCQuinton

We've advanced back to the normal stuff! The following teams have Players Leaving to take care of:

Arizona State (Az)
Kentucky (Ramirez)
Minnesota (BPH)
Oregon State (mik)
Pitt (Striker)
Rutgers (BigAT)

Striker

BigAT said:
Sweet, I was able to convince Mo Sanu to stay for another year. Sick WR corps for next year confirmed.
Sanu and Saddler, my WR/KR/PR, were pretty much neck and neck in stats, but Sanu seemingly ran away with the Best RET Award. Dang you Utah for that loss otherwise getting ranked higher would've helped his cause. :(

Nightz

Ramirez said:
Does this mean you have to watch people rip your terrible cpu D to shreds?
I'd like to find out as well. Hopefully I have a human opponent the first game of the season.

GCQuinton

Okay, as the vets already know we skip over Transfer Requests, so if you got one and don't want them you can just cut them when it comes time to do so.

That said, we're officially in Week 1 of off-season recruiting! Because I'm trying to stretch this out as long as possible in hopes of the patch coming before we get to the "Training Results" phase, I'm not issuing deadlines on these so, by all means, take your time! And yes, you can do this from the web like during the regular season!

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
Okay, as the vets already know we skip over Transfer Requests, so if you got one and don't want them you can just cut them when it comes time to do so.

That said, we're officially in Week 1 of off-season recruiting! Because I'm trying to stretch this out as long as possible in hopes of the patch coming before we get to the "Training Results" phase, I'm not issuing deadlines on these so, by all means, take your time! And yes, you can do this from the web like during the regular season!
Alright, I'll do my recruiting here at work and then it's just sit and wait for this patch. It better work or riots will be had

william-wallace-mel-gibson-in-braveheart-7.jpg

GCQuinton

When I checked last night, we still had 5 people left for Week 1. I'll go ahead and set a soft deadline for tonight at 10 EST.

Man I hope waiting doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. It could be weeks before they release the patch.

Also, I'm done with week 1 recruiting.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'm done too. And if I'm ever the hold up on recruiting, feel free to advance without me.

TheCrow

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man I hope waiting doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. It could be weeks before they release the patch.
I don't think we're going to wait weeks for the patch. I'm not even sure what it does to affect online dynasties.

GCQuinton

TheCrow said:
I don't think we're going to wait weeks for the patch. I'm not even sure what it does to affect online dynasties.

I'm mainly holding off because of the player tendencies issue for the named rosters:

If you are in a Dynasty or Online Dynasty you will not need to restart as long as your Dynasty is still in year one and you have not advanced past “Training Results” in the off-season. If you are before this point, the update will be applied to your existing Dynasty/Online Dynasty and the tendencies will be correct for all players going forward. If you are in year two and beyond, the tendency issue impact will be less and less as the players graduate/are cut from the rosters.

Like scrambler QBs turning into pocket passers when they shouldn't at the Training Results phase, and so on for the other positions. Mainly a Years 1-4 issue, though, which is more important for our league. Everything else shouldn't matter when the update is, though.

Top Bottom