• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

Heading back up to LA tonight to take care of some business. I'll be back Sunday night. You can sim all my pre-season stuff if needed.

GCQuinton

I think we're only really waiting on the Owl and Ram for recruiting. Nightz, I'm curious. Do you have any control over that as a coordinator?

GCQuinton said:
I think we're only really waiting on the Owl and Ram for recruiting. Nightz, I'm curious. Do you have any control over that as a coordinator?

In my personal dynasty, I'm an OC and I still get full control over recruiting.

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
Yeah I do. Kinda weird that I have control over recruiting defensive players lol.

Ramirez

Bout to head on and do mine, sorry for the delay, been a busy day.

I have hours left on recruiting, but I'm done for the week.

GCQuinton

I'm making the deadline for Week 4 at 10 EST tonight. So get to it!

Also, at this point we've been done with the season for a week, but how much longer are you guys willing to wait before you just say "screw the patch" and let's go full steam ahead again? The stats not reporting is the big thing for me right now, along with the player tendencies issue, but at some point we gotta get rolling.

BigAT

I was giving this some consideration last week and I thought if it wasn't out by tomorrow or Wednesday (since those are the days patches are usually released) we should just go ahead and get on with it. Since it looks like our offseason stuff might coincide with that anyway, maybe it would be good to just push through? Assuming nothing has even been announced by then.

Striker

I personally won't mind waiting. The injury bug is probably my biggest grief. Sure it might suck at times, but at least it plays into the strategy of some human games.

Ramirez

I'm at the screw waiting stage, but I never really cared for waiting for the patch to begin with. Just a momentum killer, IMO. Between PAX/Madden next week, I don't need anymore momentum killers. :p

Ramirez said:
I'm at the screw waiting stage, but I never really cared for waiting for the patch to begin with. Just a momentum killer, IMO. Between PAX/Madden next week, I don't need anymore momentum killers. :p

And Deus Ex if you know what's good for you.

MrCWS83

I'm all for waiting, not dying because I haven't played lately. Still got a bitter taste in my mouth for "losing" my bowl game I really won. I want shit fixed and the servers up and running correctly. Sounds like I'm in the minority for waiting tho

GCQuinton

TheCrow said:
It don't matter to me if we wait or not. Just waiting for Madden.
Is that an "I'm gone when Madden comes out"? If so, I can at least get a head start at trying to get a replacement.

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
Is that an "I'm gone when Madden comes out"? If so, I can at least get a head start at trying to get a replacement.
Haha no if I do leave a league it'll be the other one. Just disappointed with NCAA and hoping Madden 12 is more like madden 10 than madden 11.

MrCWS83 said:
I'm all for waiting, not dying because I haven't played lately. Still got a bitter taste in my mouth for "losing" my bowl game I really won. I want shit fixed and the servers up and running correctly. Sounds like I'm in the minority for waiting tho
I concur. I'd rather have the patch come out before we start back up.

Ramirez

TheCrow said:
Haha no if I do leave a league it'll be the other one. Just disappointed with NCAA and hoping Madden 12 is more like madden 10 than madden 11.

What are your complaints about this years NCAA aside from the server issues? I think it's the best on the field product they've put out in a while.

MrCWS83

Ramirez said:
What are your complaints about this years NCAA aside from the server issues? I think it's the best on the field product they've put out in a while.
It is the best next generation NCAA to date but the bugs are enormous. Player tendencies are messed up, thus fudging the rosters. Custom playbooks are whack which I don't care but a lot of people do care about. The injuries that should take effect but players bounce back the next game. It's like arcade NCAA 12. Seems like encroachment is called too often when it appears it wasn't, IMO (not sure if others have noticed or are bothered by this) I could be leaving out some more important problems.

So if we move forward will the patch take effect for year 3 then?

TheCrow

Haven't had as much issues in this league. But defenders are bad at making tackles, at times they just end up running alongside the ball carrier. Its even worse when you're trying to switch players to make a tackle. I have no idea which player I'll end up changing to and then I take the defender out of the play. So on defense I'm left watching my players run around.

On offense the option isn't even a factor. Maybe it's just me but I can't make it work like I did before. And that's what I liked about NCAA because it wasn't just another version of Madden. I could run a completely different offense in NCAA than madden.

Ramirez

I agree about the switching defenders, the ball carrier can be just entering the 2nd line of defense and it will give you the safety on the opposite side of the field, lol. But I play LB 90% of the time, so I'm usually always pursuing with him, so it's not a huge factor for me, still annoying though.

As much as I hate suction tackles, sometimes the lag is so bad you need them...

Done, btw.

Top Bottom