• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
Done!
I won the Big Ten Championship in Double OT 48-45! WOO!
Why was it so cold inside Lucas Oil Stadium that you could see the players breath? I read about that on operationsports. Fucking game needs the new patch now

Ramirez

Well, it wasn't easy, but I beat Alabama in OT. I figured I was screwed, but to my surprise they came out in 5 wide on first down and threw a pick, easy FG and win. :p No clue why the AI abandoned the running game in OT, at one point in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, Richardson had like a 14.5 average per carry, couldn't touch him.

Looks like I play The Crow in the Sugar Bowl, should be interesting. I haven't played a game online in like 2 weeks. :|

MrCWS83 said:
Why was it so cold inside Lucas Oil Stadium that you could see the players breath? I read about that on operationsports. Fucking game needs the new patch now
Yeah, that annoyed the hell out of me. Is EA patching glitches stadiums?

MrCWS83

***UNOFFICIAL***Reports this morning are that Missouri, Florida State, and Clemson are going to join Texas A&M in the SEC...can't wait to see all this play out. Greedy Texas screwed all of this up

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
***UNOFFICIAL***Reports this morning are that Missouri, Florida State, and Clemson are going to join Texas A&M in the SEC...can't wait to see all this play out. Greedy Texas screwed all of this up
Yeah, shit is going to get crazy. It will be interesting to see how the other conferences react.

mik

mik is unbeatable
OH, and Az--I'm around pretty much all weekend, so if there's a time that's particularly amenable for you, post it up and I'll probably be able to set it up.

storybook77 said:
SonicTap.gif

Ramirez

If we advance tonight, I could play around midnight or 12:30 EST Crow. (that is if the bowl actually plays out like the projection)

Ramirez

You guys might have PM'd each other, but just thought I'd let Mik know Az is on NCAA now, still 20 minutes til midnight though. :p

GCQuinton

This is my "I'm going to bed now so if Az/mik play we'll advance tomorrow morning" post. So, um, yeah, I'm going to bed now so if Az/mik play we'll advance tomorrow morning.

I always love playing Mik because he gives me an audio window into his married life.

GG, man. Couldn't do anything honestly. I knew the game just wasn't going my way when I overthrew my wide open tight end for a touchdown. I couldn't believe how open he was. So sad. And you gave me no time to throw. I don't know what freaks you have on your line, but you got a sack from a 3 man rush. Just insane.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I always forget that Kinect is ALWAYS listening. Sorry about that. ;)

My d-line was 'roided up beyond belief. Not sure what was up, but I'll take it. GG.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Aside from a one hour window from 9 to 10 pm eastern (and the usual eating and shitting I do in a day), my calendar is wide open.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Champ Sports Bowl: #20 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #24 North Carolina
Hyundai Sun Bowl: Colorado (MrCWS) vs Maryland
Chick Fil-A Bowl: Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #11 Florida State
Gator Bowl: Miss State (storybook77) vs #21 Wisconsin
Rose Bowl: #14 Minnesota (BPH) vs #19 Oregon State (mik)
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #8 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #22 Pitt (Striker)
Discover Orange Bowl: #9 Arizona State (Az) vs #4 South Carolina
Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: #7 Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs #3 Texas A&M

Bowl Season Headlines

Ten League Members Preparing For Trips To Bowl Games
Houston's Keenum Edges Rutgers's Deering By Two Votes To Win Heisman
GCQ to Real-Life SEC: "Get Your Shit Together Before We Start Season 2!"
Minnesota Leads The Nation In All-Americans

Reminder: HFA is turned OFF for Bowl Games

2011 Heisman Trophy Winner

Case Keenum, QB, Houston 

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

BigAT

Houston's Keenum Edges Rutgers's Deering By Two Votes To Win Heisman
For real? Man, that sucks. I was still in first going into the conference championships, stupid CUSA championship game.

Jeremy Deering will have to settle with a Walter Camp award, Doak Walker award and 1st Team All-American.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Good, tight, white-knuckle game. I like it.

I got the same error you did upon exiting the game, but it did show the correct result when I went back into the dynasty. Whether that remains when GC advances, who knows?

BigAT

I just finished up my game against UNC, but it's saying the dynasty servers are down and it can't report the results. It's not frozen though so I can retry, hopefully it goes through at some point.

KanZolo

BigAT said:
I just finished up my game against UNC, but it's saying the dynasty servers are down and it can't report the results. It's not frozen though so I can retry, hopefully it goes through at some point.
it did the same for me, I just choose exit and the results saved

TheCrow

BigAT said:
For real? Man, that sucks. I was still in first going into the conference championships, stupid CUSA championship game.

Jeremy Deering will have to settle with a Walter Camp award, Doak Walker award and 1st Team All-American.
If my starting HB didn't get injured in every game I might have challenged for the Heisman. My back up Hb ended up with over 1000 yards. Maybe next year.

mik said:
Good, tight, white-knuckle game. I like it.

I got the same error you did upon exiting the game, but it did show the correct result when I went back into the dynasty. Whether that remains when GC advances, who knows?
Shit. Oh well.. lets see what happens when he advances.

EDIT: Looks like it happened to pretty much everyone who played this morning. :|

Ramirez

lol@South Carolina being 4 spots ahead of me when I beat them and won the SEC championship, smh.

Striker, I don't think you're much a night owl, but I can play now if you're around.

Striker

Ram, I gotta hit the hay. Got a call and I have to go out of town in the morning. You said you will be available late tomorrow night which is fine. By then I assume most of the scheduled games will be contested.

Ramirez

Striker said:
Ram, I gotta hit the hay. Got a call and I have to go out of town in the morning. You said you will be available late tomorrow night which is fine. By then I assume most of the scheduled games will be contested.

That's cool, I'll probably be free from about 11-12 EST on.

MrCWS83

BigAT said:
"By the end of the month". I don't think there has been an update about the release date since the initial announcement.
That's nice.

I honestly have never experienced this many bugs before with a game like this. I'm not going to totally bash EA because if this game worked properly it's by far the best next generation game they've brought out, most fun since the early PS2 releases. It's just that there are so many flaws that leads to nothing but bitching

Top Bottom