• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

Is it possible to set ready to advance from the web? Regardless, I'm out of scholarships so no week 5 for me.

KanZolo

Done with recruiting. As far as waiting to the patch, it would be a week at the most? Has there beenany more updates on timeline?

MrCWS83

KanZolo said:
Done with recruiting. As far as waiting to the patch, it would be a week at the most? Has there beenany more updates on timeline?
I haven't heard anything. So are you in favor of waiting?

MrCWS83

I've done some research and found no news on the patch coming out. Sounds like the majority of you want to move forward so I will go ahead and say let's move forward rather than being a stick in the mud

GCQuinton

I'm advancing past recruiting tomorrow night around 9 or 10 EST. The "end of August" is a week away and I'm fine either way, but I'll go back and read everyone's posts and put a vote together. If you haven't chimed in yet, please do!

Ramirez

Change my vote to wait, I don't want to be on Auto-Pilot and have my season ruined first game in because I'm at PAX. :p

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
I'm advancing past recruiting tomorrow night around 9 or 10 EST. The "end of August" is a week away and I'm fine either way, but I'll go back and read everyone's posts and put a vote together. If you haven't chimed in yet, please do!
Mark my vote as wait.

That's my 50th chime in on this matter

I don't care either way. I have the other league and Deus Ex to keep me occupied until the patch comes. Although if it's not out by next Tue/Wed, I think we should go ahead and advance.

BigAT

I just loaded up NCAA, no update.

Just a heads up, I won't be around tonight in the event we get a case of ADVANCE-MANIA.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
I just loaded up NCAA, no update.

Just a heads up, I won't be around tonight in the event we get a case of ADVANCE-MANIA.

Nah, no ADVANCE-MANIA tonight. Just getting past recruiting so we'll be able to do position changes. I still haven't had the time to go back and read everybody's stuff so I'm doing that later on today.

GCQuinton

And we're done with recruiting!

What 1-star school just nabbed their first 4-star recruit in the last week of recruiting? Army, baby!!

Alright, I went back and looked, and from the people who chimed in here's what we got:

2 "Screw The Patch"
7 "Let's Wait/I Don't Mind Waiting"

So wait we will, I guess. "End of August" is next week, so I guess we'll see then. I'm gonna go ahead and advance to position changes and after that we're in waiting mode.

MrCWS83

Can we do position changes online? Otherwise I won't get to them until Friday but that doesn't sound like that matters

Striker

Did a bit of position changes. How long until next advance (a week I think)? Wondering because I may go back in and change things later. Little picky on my new players, and what I have to offer in my entire front seven. And I have a ton of youth at CB - four of my five top CB's are Freshman. :lol

BigAT

Striker said:
Did a bit of position changes. How long until next advance (a week I think)? Wondering because I may go back in and change things later. Little picky on my new players, and what I have to offer in my entire front seven. And I have a ton of youth at CB - four of my five top CB's are Freshman. :lol
I wasn't able to steal every one of them away from you? Shucks.

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
BREAKING NEWS: It begins! http://tamu.247sports.com/Article/BREAKING-AM-Informs-Big-12-36994
Hopefully this gets all sorted out before the advance

CFB Live just reported Jordan Jefferson has 49 pairs of shoes taken for DNA evidence. What the fuck? 49 pairs of shoes, god damn that's more than some women!
I heard that while watching Sportscenter, I did a double take and thought I misheard the number. Where do you even put that many shoes?

Edit: Done with position changes.

GCQuinton

81_45f10c3879ac0.gif

MrCWS83

Not getting the dancing Jesus
Finished position changes. Looking rough from what I can tell, better come through and take care of business in year 2

MrCWS83

No posts yesterday? Blasphemy! Just got an email from EA Sports...
They're going to be rewarding everyone who bought NCAA a free copy of Madden 12 and also a $25 credit towards NCAA 13 since they're giving up on trying to make the patch to fix this piece of shit. They've also recommended that Take 2 be given rights to create NCAA 2k13.

Ok ok so I made all that BS up, I would have gotten more dirt but I'm just doing this on my phone. I intended for a laugh or 2. C'mon patch, come soon...I'm excited for the continuation of the dynasty

GCQuinton

MrCWS83

GCQ, will you put A&M in the SEC with this upcoming offseason conference realigment? It's inevitable and going to happen. I think within this next week the announcement will be made

KanZolo

MrCWS83 said:
GCQ, will you put A&M in the SEC with this upcoming offseason conference realigment? It's inevitable and going to happen. I think within this next week the announcement will be made
Why are you so obsessed with this

Striker

I am alright with waiting, personally.

Also from that link: Madden NFL 12 is shaping up to be the more dynamic and exciting product but it will need to avoid slipping up in the manner that NCAA 12 did if it wants to gain momentum back after a down year. :lol - seems Madden has more issues. The gameplay is still better than '11.

KanZolo said:
Maybe because he wants it to mirror what the alignment will be in real life? The only issue I see if that it could jack up the conference divisions some how... ya know... considering how buggy this game is.

MrCWS83

KanZolo said:
Why does it matter to you whether I'm "obsessed" with it? Oh yeah and it's in the news frequently, around here http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2011/aug/28/am-could-announce-big-12-exit-in-coming-week/?sports and that big sports channel, ya know ESPN. Didn't mean to shake your branches owl

Big Papa Husker said:
Maybe because he wants it to mirror what the alignment will be in real life? The only issue I see if that it could jack up the conference divisions some how... ya know... considering how buggy this game is.
Exactly. I would like it to be realistic. Sorry I forgot this is fantasy land video game football. My bad

Striker said:

Also from that link: Madden NFL 12 is shaping up to be the more dynamic and exciting product but it will need to avoid slipping up in the manner that NCAA 12 did if it wants to gain momentum back after a down year. :lol - seems Madden has more issues. The gameplay is still better than '11.

Madden 11 was an abortion so it would have been hard to not be better. I'm able to find some joy in this year's Madden but it still is an unpolished turd compared to every other sports game sans MLB 2k.

GCQuinton

Striker said:

Yeah, from the moment I read that it was a "consider the source" type thing so I didn't put much stock into it.

Alright, folks. Here's what we're gonna do. Unless there's an official announcement that comes along and says that patch is coming on the 7th, I think we're just gonna move along on the 31st if no patch shows up. That work?

And I'm with the Owl on CWS asking the A&M question what feels like a million times, which is why I haven't answered it up to now. At least give me a little credit and act like you remember me saying I'd change conferences for schools when the times come. If it becomes OFFICIAL then I'll make the change, just like I'm doing for the other realignments going into season two.

GCQuinton said:
Alright, folks. Here's what we're gonna do. Unless there's an official announcement that comes along and says that patch is coming on the 7th, I think we're just gonna move along on the 31st if no patch shows up. That work?
Sounds good with me!

Nightz

From EA's NCAA Twitter account:

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
#NCAAFootball12 Title Update #2 Update: We have made it through internal certification and now we're waiting on approval from Sony/Microsoft

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
The update is hitting a bit later than expected because we addressed a few additional stability issues that will improve the experience.

Striker

I've been steady at remaining still. My main thing is player tendencies and the injury bug. But if majority want to move on I guess we have no choice.

Top Bottom