• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

Dropped down to 69, it didn't work though. Tried 68 as well, no dice. :-\

Are you guys sure you're fully exiting the dynasty? It looks fine to me if I leave the cut players screen and then go back in, but when I leave the dynasty and reload it the count gets reset.

GCQuinton

Yeah I've been trying it too and it doesn't seem to work. I originally had 75 players when I did my cutting this morning and got back on to see 71. So it looks like it's cutting players, but I can't see any kind of method behind it.

Striker

I got mine down to 70. I hope everything went OK, otherwise I might be a little P'Oed. I had to cut a few I didn't want, but if they simmed cuts and trimmed some places I didn't want [them] to touch, I won't be pleased!

GCQuinton

Advancing to the pre-season around noon EST. Still waiting to hear back from some people on the waiting list to fill Crow's spot so I'm not setting the schedules until I do. If I don't hear from anybody I'll do the schedules tomorrow morning.

GCQuinton said:
Advancing to the pre-season around noon EST. Still waiting to hear back from some people on the waiting list to fill Crow's spot so I'm not setting the schedules until I do. If I don't hear from anybody I'll do the schedules tomorrow morning.

So uhhh...not advancing?

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
So uhhh...not advancing?
Got busy with some other stuff and forgot. Just advanced it now.

Take care of your preseason stuff! If I haven't heard from the waiting list guys by the end of day, I'm doing schedules tomorrow morning and the season starts immediately after.

GCQuinton

Season%20Two%20%28Teams%29.jpg

Notes From The Commish:

I didn't see any unbalanced home/away game issues, so we should be good to go there. That said, as it happens every year, some games are scheduled all over the place because that's the only spot I could put them, so some teams may have some wacky open weeks. Also, at both team's request from a few month's back, I've established Colorado-Minnesota as a non-conference rivalry game. With Crow dropping and multiple people in some conferences it allowed me to do this. It's not "official" per se just yet, but I'll see about officially doing so via the custom conferences section next off-season.

Finally, effective immediately, I've permanently disabled Home Field Advantage and Ice The Kicker for ALL games going forward. Simply put, we've had enough problems from this game lately, and I don't want this potentially adding to it.

Without further ado, here's the human game schedule for Season Two.

Human Game Schedule For Season Two

Arizona State
Kentucky
Pitt
Oregon State
Colorado

Army
Idaho
Miss State
Oregon State
Pitt

Colorado
Rutgers
Minnesota
Idaho
Arizona State

Idaho
Army
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Colorado

Kentucky
Arizona State
Rutgers
Idaho
Miss State

Minnesota
Miss State
Oregon State
Ole Miss
Colorado

Miss State
Minnesota
Army
Kentucky
Ole Miss

Ole Miss
Rutgers
Idaho
Minnesota
Miss State

Oregon State
Minnesota
Pitt
Army
Arizona State

Pitt
Arizona State
Oregon State
Army
Rutgers

Rutgers
Ole Miss
Colorado
Kentucky
Pitt

Week One Preview coming up!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs Idaho (Nightz)
#12 Arizona State (Az) vs #19 Kentucky (Ramirez)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs UCLA
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Miss State (storybook) vs Minnesota (BPH)

IDLE: #20 Oregon State (mik), #17 Pitt (Striker)

Week One Headlines

After A One Month Delay, The League Is Finally Back
Crow Resigns To "Spend More Time With His Family"
Nightz Prepares To Work His Way Back Up Coaching Ladder
Can Arizona State Make A Run At The BCS Championship?

Rankings

Arizona State - #12 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #17 Coaches
Kentucky - #19 Coaches
Oregon State - #20 Coaches

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Kentucky

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Nightz

GG GCQ. For some reason the game felt like it was running in slow motion (or maybe my players are just that slow lol), but it was an epic back and forth game.

I am so glad that I was able to control my special teams and defense, though I bet that it's only for human vs. human games.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
GG GCQ. For some reason the game felt like it was running in slow motion (or maybe my players are just that slow lol), but it was an epic back and forth game.

I am so glad that I was able to control my special teams and defense, though I bet that it's only for human vs. human games.

GG, man. Yeah, slow players on both sides were the reason for that but it was still a good one.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Story, I probably won't be able to get to my xbox until at least Tuesday. GCQ, could you put me on auto pilot?
The deadline's Wednesday. Unless you're totally sure you're not gonna play then I'll do it.

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
Also, at both team's request from a few month's back, I've established Colorado-Minnesota as a non-conference rivalry game.
Cool, thanks GCQ. Looking forward to getting the dynasty going again!

Big Papa Husker said:
I'll go ahead and wait until Wednesday. I'll let you know if I won't be able to get to my 360.

I'll wait until Tuesday night and if you still want me to play the CPU then I will otherwise we can schedule something for Wednesday if you want. I'd rather play a human opponent though.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
I just realized that there were some conference changes for 2012, specifically WAC teams to MWC and TCU to the Big East. Guess we will just have to change it next year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_conference_realignment
From my post about this three days ago:

And after looking at the conference realignment stuff already planned, along with what's currently going on, I've decided I'm keeping teams where they're at for this coming season. If I start moving schools around now, a lot of conferences are going to be off because there's nobody to replace the leaving members with since a good part of them are FCS teams not in the dynasty already. And with the SEC/Big 12/Pac-12 thing, I wanna see how that completely shakes out before I move anybody.

MrCWS83

CWS ALERT!!!
That's wickedy wickedy WAC yo!!!

I don't think EA thought the whole conference realignment addition through enough (kind of like the rest of the game since it's shown all of its bugs) A nice gesture but with the inability to add FCS schools to the WAC ie in 2012, conferences are going to be thin in the game if changes are made. It would be a lot smoother if you could just eliminate a conference and completely control the bowl ties rather than just the BCS. Or if the system were perfect we'd have real FCS schools to add into the mix. And having neutral site games would be super too. There's always next year EA. Kind of like the Cubs motto!

On another note, how about Cam Newton yesterday? Shocked me. I could use him on my fantasy team if he's going to perform even like half of what he did yesterday

MrCWS83 said:
On another note, how about Cam Newton yesterday? Shocked me. I could use him on my fantasy team if he's going to perform even like half of what he did yesterday

Don't get too excited. He played the Cardinals.

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:

camtd.gif

Go Panthers! Cardinals or not, putting up those kind of numbers in your first game is great. I admittedly was lukewarm on them taking him in April, but any doubts I had about him are gone now.

Ramirez

Azwethinkweiz said:
Sorry man, I wasn't feeling well so went to sleep a little early. Will you be around today between 6-7?

I can be around at 6, this is EST right?

Oh, and I would have taken Cam over Ben yesterday, ugh.

MrCWS83

Not that I was excited about Cam, more surprised than anything. I'm glad Arizona won because that was my winners pool pick. Could have been $75 down the drain in week one. I shouldn't admit my Neuheisel gambling, keeping it a secret so I don't get put on probation

Ramirez

Azwethinkweiz said:
Let's go.

Headed on.

*kramerimout.gif*

That was...not fun. Game feels like molasses compared to Madden, looks like I owe Crow an apology, lol.

But yea, sorry to say, this is trade fodder for Gears, first time I've played it in a month, and I did not like it, not gonna force myself to play it when I could save myself 30 bucks. :)

GG, Ramirez. Got lucky on some 3rd and longs that I know must've driven you crazy and relied on some pressure defense, which of course burned me on that one TD run for a billion yards.

Ramirez

Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, Ramirez. Got lucky on some 3rd and longs that I know must've driven you crazy and relied on some pressure defense, which of course burned me on that one TD run for a billion yards.

Yea, my defense is painfully slow, especially at LB, they couldn't keep up with any of your guys on routes, easy pickings.

Just to be clear, the game had nothing to do with my decision, I just wasn't feeling the game speed and overall play compared to Madden.

GCQuinton

Ramirez said:
I think MrBob is interested in taking a team over, FWIW since the other league is dead.
Doesn't matter now. We don't add members once the season starts. If he's interested in a spot I'll add him to the waiting list for next season starting off at three stars like everyone else.

And nothing like spending half the morning setting schedules only to have members drop after the first game, despite my asking people to do so before I did so everyone else gets four games. Good times. Happens every year *sigh*

MrCWS83

I'm going to go ahead and pull a page out of Baylor's book.
BaylorBears145.jpg

You can't leave Ramirez until we say so
ad2.jpg

So play the season out and then you can go shoot 'em up

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
I'm going to go ahead and pull a page out of Baylor's book.
BaylorBears145.jpg

You can't leave Ramirez until we say so
ad2.jpg

So play the season out and then you can go shoot 'em up

Already dropped him. No legal action being taken.

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
Damn, I was hoping for some sort of settlement. Perhaps some Microsoft points
He has to give each of us in the Madden league one of his linebackers. He has 5 linebackers that are ranked higher than the highest rated LB on my roster!

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
He has to give each of us in the Madden league one of his linebackers. He has 5 linebackers that are ranked higher than the highest rated LB on my roster!
I just lost Jon Beason today so that's something to think about!

Ramirez

GCQuinton said:
Doesn't matter now. We don't add members once the season starts. If he's interested in a spot I'll add him to the waiting list for next season starting off at three stars like everyone else.

And nothing like spending half the morning setting schedules only to have members drop after the first game, despite my asking people to do so before I did so everyone else gets four games. Good times. Happens every year *sigh*

I do apologize, but I had no way of knowing how much I preferred Madden since I hadn't played NCAA in literally a month.

GCQuinton

Games left update. Only one left, actually. Think AT accidentally posted in the other thread.

Miss State (storybook) vs Minnesota (BPH)

Deadline's tonight! We go back to our usual three night (more than one human game), two night (all CPU games) deadline periods going forward, so when we do, play your games!

Top Bottom