• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

I predict an angry owl post summing this week. Unfortunately people had a lot of stuff going on this weekend to prevent some play

Good game. I made a real bonehead call by running in that TD. I should have just fell over after I got the first down. At least then I wouldn't have almost had a heart attack.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

Army (GCQ) vs Eastern Michigan
#7 Arizona State (Az) vs Utah State 
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Minnesota (BPH)
Pitt (Striker) vs #16 Oregon State (mik)
Idaho (Nightz) vs Kentucky

IDLE: Rutgers (BigAT), Miss State (storybook77), Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Rutgers Easily Handles An Identity-Less Kentucky Team
Colorado And Minnesota: This Time It's Personal!
Mik, Oregon State Prepare For Big Game Against Pitt
The Owl Slings Accusations BPH's Way: User-Catch Gate 2 Incoming?

Rankings

Arizona State - #7 Coaches
Oregon State - #16 Coaches

Player of the Week

Jeremy Deering, HB, Rutgers
28-7 W Against Kentucky
23 carries for 148 yards, 2 TD
70 reception yards, TD

Game of the Week

Pitt vs Oregon State

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

We can try some time tomorrow or Tuesday Mik, I am off.

The Notre Dame game was weird. Sunseri was off most of it, deep passes went nowhere accurately, and my defense is going to be nothing to speak home of all year, too much youth. Also got two 'big play' passes, one for a TD, called back because of offensive holding. Ugh.

MrCWS83

Colorado And Minnesota: This Time It's Personal!

I wouldn't say it's personal but the media can build this up however they want to. I'm always up for this game and being we've lost 2 in a row, we're hungry.
It's going to be a dog fight. We're prepared
l_brass_horn.jpg

BigAT

As a fan of Big East basketball since I was a toddler and with my team's future completely up in the air at the moment, it really makes me sick to watch all this going on. The greed and politicking of it all really makes me hate college sports sometimes. It's depressing.

MrCWS83

BigAT said:
As a fan of Big East basketball since I was a toddler and with my team's future completely up in the air at the moment, it really makes me sick to watch all this going on. The greed and politicking of it all really makes me hate college sports sometimes. It's depressing.
Is Rutgers your team that you follow?

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
Is Rutgers your team that you follow?
Yup, I'm an alum with season tickets. I'm just hoping that when this sick game of musical chairs finally comes to an end they aren't left out in the cold. B10 or ACC.

MrCWS83

Well good luck to you. I really don't want the Big 10 to expand anymore but if Notre Dame would cave in that would be cool and perhaps an addition of some old Nebraska rivals...Kansas, Missouri, and KState possibly. I just want the realignment stage to become finalized

GCQuinton said:
Last game up:

Deadline's tonight!

And, just as a reminder, make you guys are using means other than this thread (AIM, PM) to get in touch with people!
Uh we played that game 2 days ago. Did it not save? It showed up correctly in game and on the site.

I will be home in a few hours and I can take a look.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Uh we played that game 2 days ago. Did it not save? It showed up correctly in game and on the site.

I will be home in a few hours and I can take a look.

Was just waking up when I posted that. Let's try it again!

Last game up:

Pitt (Striker) vs #16 Oregon State (mik)

Deadline's tonight!

GCQuinton

Hey Everyone,

I’d like to provide everyone with an update on where we are with the two of the main issues with NCAA Football 12. Once I have more information to share, I’ll provide another update.

No Huddle Issue introduced in title update #2

We’ve identified and fixed the “No Huddle” bug that was introduced in title update #2. Since becoming aware of the issue, we immediately began work on a resolution and this will be released in the next title update. Title Update #3 is currently in our own internal certification process and we’ll provide an update once we make it through the 1st party certification process (Sony and Microsoft).

Transfer Fails

The team has been working around the clock to identify and address the transfer fail issues that some of you have been experiencing. While we have been successful in addressing many of the transfer fail issues that users who were stuck in “Bowl Week” were experiencing, we are still investigating the other versions of the transfer error. It’s important to let you know that the “Transfer Fail” message is a generic message and could be one of several different issues. We have been reaching out to the community to collect additional information about their Online Dynasties to help us track down and solve these issues. With the number of customizable options available in Online Dynasty, it’s imperative that we get these details in order to replicate the issues. We thank you for your continued support and detailed feedback on the issues at hand.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7550310.page

Nightz

Yeah, being a coordinator sucks. You just feel so helpless when you're not controlling the other side of the ball. I actually moved the ball pretty well but it seemed like everytime the defense was on the field, it was an instant score for them. One punt or turnover and kiss your chances goodbye. On the upside, the game went by super fast.

Nightz said:
Yeah, being a coordinator sucks. You just feel so helpless when you're not controlling the other side of the ball. I actually moved the ball pretty well but it seemed like everytime the defense was on the field, it was an instant score for them. One punt or turnover and kiss your chances goodbye. On the upside, the game went by super fast.

Have you played a human opponent yet? I'd like to know what happens when you're on defense for that.

Nightz

Azwethinkweiz said:
Have you played a human opponent yet? I'd like to know what happens when you're on defense for that.
You control the whole team when you play a human opponent thankfully.

BigAT

Nightz said:
Yeah, I started an offline dynasty as a defensive coordinator because I thought it might be fun. I only ended up playing a single game before deciding it wasn't for me. Part of the reason it stinks so badly is that the SuperSim really isn't very good and hasn't been worked on or updated in years. I think the only points my team scored the entire game came from a pick 6 I got while controlling the defense, it was very frustrating.

Striker

Big Papa Husker said:
What's the no huddle bug?
Well when I was playing I would be in a Shotgun formation passing, and then if I try to no huddle, it allowed me only to select a few plays from that specific formation and that specific formation only. I couldn't move over to change out.

MrCWS83

Yeah you got me there. Every blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Thank yourself for not blowing it like you usually do.

Do we know when these "jackwagons" are playing the last remaining game tonight? Hoping to maybe get my game in tonight if it's not too late

Top Bottom