• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

You damn jackwagons taking all week to play your game. Now I'm probably going to have to go on autopilot unless Striker somehow is able to play tomorrow night.

Shame on you!

BigAT

GCQuinton said:
Games left update. Only one left, actually. Think AT accidentally posted in the other thread.

Deadline's tonight! We go back to our usual three night (more than one human game), two night (all CPU games) deadline periods going forward, so when we do, play your games!
Whoops! Anyway, here's my post from last night:

GG Kan. Between the month off and being in full Madden mode the last week, NCAA felt so foreign finally playing it again. I completely forgot what I used to run on offense and was just winging it most of the game. Thankfully my defense stepped up in a big way. Khaseem Greene had a sick game with 9 tackles, 6 TFL, 4 sacks, a forced fumble and an INT. Doesn't get much better than that.

I had about the worst luck ever on one of my drives on defense though. It started when I got a user pick, but I was strafing when I picked it so my guy literally just handed it off back to Ole Miss, giving them an easy first down in the end zone. It happened so quickly that I wouldn't have had a clue what the hell happened had it not already happened to me so many times. Same drive after a couple more plays, one of my safeties intercepts a ball and his momentum takes him into the end zone. Of course there's no delay so I'm desperately trying to figure out my controls while the camera is rotating, but I get tackled in the end zone for a safety. Two interceptions on a single drive and it concluded with me giving up points and the ball.

Azwethinkweiz said:
You damn jackwagons taking all week to play your game. Now I'm probably going to have to go on autopilot unless Striker somehow is able to play tomorrow night.

Shame on you!
All according to plan.

Nightz

Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

I mean, what's your availability to play our week 2 game?

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
Waiting on BPH....

Sonicwait.gif

Edit: Going to go watch tv with the wife since he was a no show.....sim it if you must. :/
If this game isn't started or is being played by 11 ET, I'll go ahead and sim.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs Miss State (storybook77)
#12 Arizona State (Az) vs #16 Pitt (Striker)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Rutgers (BigAT)
#18 Oregon State (mik) vs Minnesota (BPH)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Idaho (Nightz)

Week Two Headlines

Members Dropping, Simmed Games "Highlight" Week 1 Action
Rutgers's Deering Early Season Heisman Favorite
Arizona State and Pitt Face Off In Highly Anticipated Matchup
Idaho Defeats Army In Nightz's OC Debut

Rankings

Arizona State - #12 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #16 Coaches
Oregon State - #18 Coaches

Player of the Week

Khaseem Greene, ROLB, Rutgers
14-5 W Against Ole Miss
7 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 ATK, 4 sacks, FF

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Pitt

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Striker, I'll be able to play tomorrow night at some point. Let me know if you're available. I'm heading out of town after work on Friday for the Clemson/Auburn game so I don't know if I'll be back in time Saturday night to play.

GCQuinton

GG story. That definitely wasn't how I was expecting that game to turn out. It's also the second game in a row Jackson had some great returns and even one for a TD. Where was this guy last season?!

GCQuinton said:
GG story. That definitely wasn't how I was expecting that game to turn out. It's also the second game in a row Jackson had some great returns and even one for a TD. Where was this guy last season?!

I have a good receivers but my QB is shit and apparently my offensive line isn't great at run blocking either. I miss Relf and Ballard. :(

BigAT

GG CWS. Was it just me or did that game seem pretty laggy? All of my reactions with my players seemed kind of slow.

MrCWS83

Good game AT. The pick six before the half killed my momentum. The score looks ugly but I'm confident moving forward. Good luck the rest of your way and I'll get you next time

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
Good game AT. The pick six before the half killed my momentum. The score looks ugly but I'm confident moving forward. Good luck the rest of your way and I'll get you next time
Yup, that was a game changer. Well done trying to slow me down with your QB, but that's just a near impossible spot to be in. It's like trying to out-maneuver a Porsche with a rusty shopping cart.

MrCWS83

BigAT said:
GG CWS. Was it just me or did that game seem pretty laggy? All of my reactions with my players seemed kind of slow.
Yeah I can agree it seemed somewhat lagging. If it's on my end I apologize and its unknown to me.

I did play someone online yesterday and it was horrible. Like every other play would pause with please wait. Coincidentally only when I was on offense tho!

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
If this game isn't started or is being played by 11 ET, I'll go ahead and sim.
Thats so nice of you to wait like that. I'm sure he appreciates not advancing an hour early or even a full 24 hours!

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
Thats so nice of you to wait like that. I'm sure he appreciates not advancing an hour early or even a full 24 hours!

I know! Especially since he mentioned a few posts up that he forgot about it!

2vbu99x.gif

Striker

Sorry Az I had sent messages on XBL. I wasn't on here within the past 45 mins. I couldn't go anything really past 9:30 EST as I had to start getting ready. If you can go tomorrow we can if not, can sim I guess.

Good game. The damn custom playbook thing screwed me as ALL my audibles were reset. I think if I had my audibles, I may have been able to pull it out. :| Too bad my kicker isn't that accurate. He makes that kick with 3 minutes left.... could have had a different outcome. :(

Striker said:
Sorry Az I had sent messages on XBL. I wasn't on here within the past 45 mins. I couldn't go anything really past 9:30 EST as I had to start getting ready. If you can go tomorrow we can if not, can sim I guess.

I guess sim then. When I PM'd you and asked when you'd be available tonight you never said anything about not being available after 9:30. I couldve planned around that if I knew you had unavailable times. I may be able to play late Saturday when I get back but I don't even know if I'll be back early enough.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I guess sim then. When I PM'd you and asked when you'd be available tonight you never said anything about not being available after 9:30. I couldve planned around that if I knew you had unavailable times. I may be able to play late Saturday when I get back but I don't even know if I'll be back early enough.

You guys were the last game up, so since both of you are cool with it I'll go ahead and sim it unless you two can plan to play late Saturday.

GCQuinton said:
You guys were the last game up, so since both of you are cool with it I'll go ahead and sim it unless you two can plan to play late Saturday.

Can you do it in the morning? I want to at least do my recruiting.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Can you do it in the morning? I want to at least do my recruiting.

I'm waiting to hear from Striker before I do anything, but you can't just do it from the web? If games are done/can't get played, we advance. From day one, I've said I'm not waiting on people to recruit so you should know that.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Big Papa Husker said:
Good game. The damn custom playbook thing screwed me as ALL my audibles were reset. I think if I had my audibles, I may have been able to pull it out. :| Too bad my kicker isn't that accurate. He makes that kick with 3 minutes left.... could have had a different outcome. :(
Good game. I saved that FG replay—he hit the upright, lol.

That game was kind of a mess. I was just trying to turtle and hang on for the win. When you recovered the onside kick, I about shit my meal.

GCQuinton said:
I'm waiting to hear from Striker before I do anything, but you can't just do it from the web? If games are done/can't get played, we advance. From day one, I've said I'm not waiting on people to recruit so you should know that.

I'm done. I really just needed 10 minutes to do it.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm done. I really just needed 10 minutes to do it.
Okay. Based off Striker's previous post I'll assume he's okay with simming so I'm headed on to do that now.

*awaits Owl post about simming*

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Colorado (MrCWS) vs #13 Stanford
#23 Pitt (Striker) vs #16 Notre Dame
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Kentucky 
Miss State (storybook77) vs Auburn
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Minnesota (BPH)

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #9 Arizona State (Az), #17 Oregon State (mik), Idaho (Nightz)

Week Three Headlines

Army Upsets Miss State 31-28
Sim Gods Strike Again As Arizona State Bests Pitt
Four Teams "Enjoy" Early Season Idle Weeks
Deantre Lewis Enters The Heisman Race

Rankings

Arizona State - #9 Coaches
Oregon State - #17 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #23 Coaches

Player of the Week

Jeff Scott, HB, Ole Miss
35-14 W Against Idaho
31 carries for 224 yards, 4 TD

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs Minnesota

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

When do you want to play Mr. Owl? I should be around later on Saturday night after the Nebraska game or I can play pretty much any time Sunday. Let me know.

mr-owl-425.jpg

MrCWS83

Someday I'll learn not to be a dumbass and throw an int right to a guy. I was hoping Andrew Luck wouldn't be around again but he was and he picked me apart in the first half. Sacks and interceptions were the death of me. Can't wait for my transfer QB for next season
17-7 much improved from last years blowout

KanZolo

Big Papa Husker said:
When do you want to play Mr. Owl? I should be around later on Saturday night after the Nebraska game or I can play pretty much any time Sunday. Let me know.

mr-owl-425.jpg
So u can't play today or sat morn?

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
CWS alert!!!

I'm out of town and still got time to keep your ass aware of what's going down! Just saw on the bottom line Syracuse and Pitt applied for ACC membership

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/9/17/2430999/syracuse-pitt-acc-expansion-big-east
And Baylor and Iowa State have reached out to the Big East. Hypocrites holding the man down (Texas A&M) about going to the SEC but "just in case the Big 12 dissolves" covering their own ass
Talk about a basketball superconference if that happens. Sheesh.

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

#23 Pitt (Striker) vs #16 Notre Dame
Miss State (storybook77) vs Auburn
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Minnesota (BPH)

Striker said he's playing his today, story wants his simmed, and I have no idea what's going on with the human game.

Deadline's tonight!

GCQuinton said:
If you haven't already, try PM'ing him too.
PMed him last night and he wanted to go before the NFL games. I told him I could go at 11AM Central. I haven't heard back.

EDIT: My phone fucked up and never sent the message. I just sent him that PM just now. >:| Damn phone!

Top Bottom