• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker said:
I've been steady at remaining still. My main thing is player tendencies and the injury bug. But if majority want to move on I guess we have no choice.
I'm fine with waiting. Hopefully it will be next Tuesday.

Striker said:
I've been steady at remaining still. My main thing is player tendencies and the injury bug. But if majority want to move on I guess we have no choice.

I'm with him but if everyone is fine with the CPU being gimped due to the tendencies issue, so be it.

MrCWS83

Striker said:
I agree. Willing to wait but if the majority says advance then I will abide by that :)

Ramirez

lol, I hadn't checked this patch status while I was gone, looks like I didn't miss anything. Thing has really killed my momentum for the game...

GCQuinton

Well, the 31st is here, we got official word on the patch, and the majority of you are cool with waiting some more...so we're gonna wait some more.

This is crazy. We should be at least halfway into season two by now.

Nightz

3204840swsw.gif

MrCWS83

Blah blah blah! I'm not going to talk about it anymore since it bugs some people. I just had my first freeze with NCAA finishing position changes in my own dynasty with Nebraska. 14-0 National Champs baby!

What I find messed up is EA isn't commenting at all. Before the release, they were all over the forums answering questions and such, now they are nowhere to be found. I think this whole patch fiasco will hurt the initial sales of NCAA13. Next year might be the first year that I don't buy it day 1 in my 10 years of playing the game.

TheCrow

Unless the demo surprises me I don't think I'll even buy NCAA 13. GCQ knows how much I was into NCAA for the first couple of leagues. Maybe it's some weird form of nostalgia but those games were much more fun.

Ramirez

TheCrow said:
Unless the demo surprises me I don't think I'll even buy NCAA 13. GCQ knows how much I was into NCAA for the first couple of leagues. Maybe it's some weird form of nostalgia but those games were much more fun.

I think this game is a lot better than Madden thus far from my playing time, not sure why you're so down on the game this year...?

Striker

I think the patch will be pretty interesting. I have no real issues with the game. It's not perfect, neither is Madden this year. If only EA stepped up their game in OF.

GCQuinton

GCQuinton

Checked this morning and nothing.

But time for another CWS Alert!

The member presidents of the Southeastern Conference unanimously voted to accept Texas A&M Tuesday night as the league's 13th member, but the Aggies' official acceptance has been delayed by the potential threat of legal action.

The SEC's presidents want assurances that no individual Big 12 school will sue for contractual interference over Texas A&M's departure. Baylor has not given that assurance to this point, according to sources.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...-aggies-accepted-sec-legal-threat-delays-move

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL @ that stipulation. Why would Baylor--and Iowa State, for that matter--agree not to sue? They're clearly in the unenviable position of not having a chair when the music stops.

Nightz

Oh hey, they did something...

EANCAAFootball UPDATE: Through our server side updates, we were able to fix the score changing issue that some of you were experiencing in your dynasties.

We were also able to clear up the problem where guys were getting transfer failed notifications when uploading bowl game results.

Ramirez

storybook77 said:
I wouldn't know.

Well, I didn't expect you to. :p

I would find it very hard to believe that Sony/MS couldn't supply them that information if they asked about it though.

Ramirez said:
Well, I didn't expect you to. :p

I would find it very hard to believe that Sony/MS couldn't supply them that information if they asked about it though.

Who is allowed to ask MS/Sony about it though, probably not the guy/gal updating the twitter account! :p

I'm more curious as to when we'll get our first tuner set for both NCAA and Madden.

Ramirez

So apparently the Bowl thing still isn't fixed, Az is getting an error message in the other league. Pretty sure I'm gonna trade this turd in towards Gears 3.

MrCWS83

CWS ALERT!!!
Ramirez said:
Pretty sure I'm gonna trade this turd in towards Gears 3.
When are you planning on doing that? Gotta keep updated on the realignment of everything you know...even our dynasty has people threatening to jump ship! :O

And I thought you were just saying how this game was so great the other day. How things change so quickly in this world

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
So apparently the Bowl thing still isn't fixed, Az is getting an error message in the other league. Pretty sure I'm gonna trade this turd in towards Gears 3.
Might do this but with Fifa. The only reason I haven't traded in NCAA yet is because of this league. But I don't know how much longer I can hold out. :(

Striker

TheCrow said:
Might do this but with Fifa. The only reason I haven't traded in NCAA yet is because of this league. But I don't know how much longer I can hold out. :(
Only reason I buy Madden and NCAA these days are for GAF leagues. Otherwise I get no fun out of them. That's with all sports games, really.

Top Bottom